How to Convince Everyone: Debunking Falsifying Records, Dishonesty, and Lying

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover effective strategies to convince others that falsifying records, being dishonest, and lying are detrimental.
  • Explore the connection between acting dishonestly, lying, and bringing honor to one's family.
  • Uncover the importance of integrity and honesty in personal and familial relationships.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳 convince everyone

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。 I keep asking myself, how can I convince everyone that falsifying records, being dishonest, and lying isn’t good? At the same time, I wonder how someone who is willing to act dishonest and lie can bring honor to their family? 記録を改竄すること、不正直であること、嘘をつくことは良くないと誰にも納得させるにはどうすればいいかとずっと自問自答し続けてる。 それと同時に、正直で嘘をついて行動しようとしている人が家族に名誉を与えることがどんなふうにできるのだろうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9702/12068)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 *「~と誰にも納得させるにはどうすればいいかとずっと自問自答し続けてる」→「~ということを誰にも納得させるにはどうすればいいか、ずっと自問自答し続けている」。 *「正直で嘘をついて行動しようとしている人が」→「意識的に不正直な振る舞いをしたり嘘をついたりするような人が」。 *「家族に名誉を与えることがどんなふうにできるのだろうか?」→「どうしたら家族に名誉をもたらすことができる(というの)だろうか?」。 ⇒記録を改竄すること、不正直であること、嘘をつくことは良くない、ということを誰にも納得させるにはどうすればいいか、ずっと自問自答し続けている。それと同時に、意識的に不正直な振る舞いをしたり嘘をついたりするような人が、どうしたら家族に名誉をもたらすことができる(というの)だろうか? ☆カッコ内は省略可です。

happy0240
質問者

お礼

damn you are good !!! wow... fantastic - I'm smiling !!!! :o) thank you!!!!!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#259681
noname#259681
回答No.1

who is willing to act dishonest and lie can bring honor to their family? ↑ここがうまく訳せていないと思います。 私は英語が分からないので、正しくは何と言いたいのか分かりませんが、 ↑の英文だけでGoogle翻訳にかけると別の日本語になりました。そちらの方が少しは良いと思います。 分からないながら、こういう意味かな?と訳してみました。↓ 「記憶を改竄すること、正直でないこと、嘘をつくことは良くないと誰にも納得させるにはどうすればいいかとずっと自問自答し続けている。それと同時にこうも悩んでいる。不誠実で嘘をつく人間が家族に尊敬されていることがあるが、どうしてなのだろうかと。」

happy0240
質問者

お礼

最初の訂正は完璧だと思います。この部分 「記憶を改竄すること、正直でないこと、嘘をつくことは良くないと誰にも納得させるにはどうすればいいかとずっと自問自答し続けている。」 この和訳は少しい違うと思います。 At the same time I wonder how someone who is willing to act dishonest and lie can bring honor to their family? At the same time それと同時に someone who is willing to act dishonest and lie 不誠実で嘘をつくような行動を心がけている人 I wonder how someone can bring honor to their family? 誰かが家族にどのように名誉を与えることができるのだろうか? これはどうですか。まだ変な日本語ですか? それと同時に、不誠実で嘘をつくような行動を心がけている人が、家族にどのように名誉を与えることができるのだろうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 not confronting lies

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。 How can altering public court records, acting dishonest and constantly lying (or not confronting lies) to cover up matters be in the interest of the people? 公判記録を改竄し、不正行為をしたり、事を隠蔽するために絶えず嘘をついたり(あるいは嘘に直面していない)ことは、どんなふうに国民の利益にあるか?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Hello, I am interested in this vehicle. I was wondering how low are you willing to sell this vehicle and have it shipped to the U.S Bao

• 和訳をお願いします。

I would like to know if you ship to brazil and how can i do to by the sashimi knife. In ebay i can only buy for shipping in the USA

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night and I missed you so much ... Today I checked with my boss and I'm not allowed to work from 25/12 till 2/01. If it's no trouble to you I can come to Tokyo. Actually might be able to convince my boss so that I can work 2 more weeks in Japan (most likely Osaka :( ) in January. But I still need to find out. If you are ok with me coming to Tokyo I can start to look for tickets.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Gotta love the guy, say whatever he thinks the audience wants to hear - total BS all the time. Then just do whatever you want to. Just one big lie after another. This Administration has to be the most dishonest and corrupt Administration ever. TIMES ONLINEに寄せられたオバマ政権を批判する、読者からの投書です。最初の文の意味がわかりません。どなたか教えて頂けませんか。よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をお願いいたします!

確認をしたいのでよろしくお願いいたします! In the middle of the war on terrorism, the federal government needs a more secure system to protect the hoeland , one that doesn't depend on the chance rate of 60%. Unfortunately, most of the devices now available, like the polygraph, detect not the lie but anxiety about the lie. The polygraph measures physiological responses to stress, like increases in blood pressure and rate of breathing , and so on. So it can miss the most dangerous liars: the ones who don't care that they're lying, or have been been trained to lie. It can also miss the true believers willing to die for the cause.

• 和訳お願い致します;

You were wrong to believe me.I didn't love you. Then I was wrong. Give your life to God. You mustn't mix with men or be the mother of their children. Men lie. Believe none of us. Give your life to Gnd and work for the Church. Where's your father? At home,my Lord. Look him in. Then no one will see how stupid he is Goodbye. Oh,help him,dear,sweet Heaven!Go to a church!Go now! Or if you have to marry, marry a stupi man. Wise men understand too well how women can lie to them.To the churchーgo now! Please,God,make him well! お願い致します

• 和訳をお願いします

If I see you next to never,How can we say forever? 和訳をお願いします。

• take meetings

My current employer is asking how “available” I’ll be during my upcoming maternity leave—i.e. will I be willing to take meetings, go to pitches, respond to emails, do assignments, etc. take meetings, go to pitchesの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

eBayにカメラのレンズを出品しているのですが、バイヤーから質問のメールが来ました。 翻訳ツールを使ってみたのですが、いまいち、相手の言っている意味が伝わらず…。 和訳をお願いします。 ======================================== hi , how are you i am interested of buying this lens i need it to get shipped to israel - gaza strip , gaza city i dont know if they can chip it to my city or not due to pilitical siege ,so can you make sure that i can got it here or not? and what will be the cost of shipping to gaza thanks , ========================================