How to Get Implants in Japan

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Find out how to get implants in Japan and regain your ability to eat.
  • Discover the cost-effective option of having dentures with implants in Japan.
  • Explore the possibility of getting four implants on the bottom and four on the top to improve your oral health.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どんな内容でしょうか?

Lillian would like to figure out how to get implants maybe in Japan so she can eat. I can organize having dentures made here but she would like four implants on the bottom and four implants on the top, where you mount dentures and they act like natural teeth. They are expensive but less expensive then a whole mouth of implants. Its horrible that she cannot eat! If she were to go to Japan to visit do you have a place for her to go?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • dogchibi
  • ベストアンサー率34% (352/1016)
回答No.1

歯のインプラントと入れ歯の話です。 ”リリアンは日本で歯科インプラントを入れるのに幾らぐらいかかるのか知りたい。此処で入れ歯を作らせることも出来るけど、彼女は下あごに4本、上あごに4本インプラントを植え込みたい。そのインプラントに入れ歯を装着すれば、自分の歯のように噛めるだろうから。費用は高いけど、全部の歯をインプラントにするよりは安くすむかもしれない。彼女が物を食べれないなんて恐ろしい。 彼女が日本に行けるとして、どこか歯医者さんを知りませんか?”

mariby
質問者

お礼

dogchibi 様 早々と翻訳をして頂きまして有難うございます。 英語を全く知らないものですから悩んでおりました。お陰さまで先方の云っていることが良く分かりましたので、誤りのない対応ができそうです。 改めて厚く御礼申し上げます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

Lillian would like to figure out how to get implants maybe in Japan so she can eat. I can organize having dentures made here but she would like four implants on the bottom and four implants on the top, where you mount dentures and they act like natural teeth. They are expensive but less expensive then a whole mouth of implants. Its horrible that she cannot eat! If she were to go to Japan to visit do you have a place for her to go?

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

but i really thought there would be a party on the campus if you like we can go out but is daytime during the week ok? i have so many classes and they are all too early

• 英文の内容が知りたいです!!

英語を独学で習った方の文章です。 翻訳アプリを使用してみましたがまったくわかりませんでした…>_<… She's staring at me I'm sitting wondering wha t she's thinking, Nobody's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming, And now as I'm yellin' over her,she yellin' over me, All that that means is neither of us is listening, And what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting. So both of us are mad for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing But we wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing there should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby. And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing, Asking questions like you already know We're fighting this war, Baby when both of us are losing this ain't the way that love is supposed to go What happened to workin' it out? We fall into this place where you ain't back in' down and i ain't backing' down So what the hell do we do now? It's all for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing We wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing It should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby I know sometimes its gonna rain, But baby can we make up now cause I can't sleep through the pain. Girl I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me No I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me... Baby, this love ain't gon' be perfect And just how good its gonna be We can fuss and we can fight Long as everything's all right between us before we go to sleep... Baby we're gonna be... Happy... どなたかお願いします!

• 仮定法?

would の使い方がよくわかりません。どう訳したらよいでしょうか? Cindy has decided to go and work in Japan after she graduates,but her father wishes she would stay closer to home.

• 至急和訳お願いします。

Yeah i made these for public release, and theyre from american apparel, so what I can do it go to AA tomo morning to check if they have more in stock and i can paint you one on the side no problemo!! Cz the release time would be 6am for japan, and i dont want you to go thru the trouble of waking up and such. You my vip so この服は売り物?って聞いたところ上記の返答がきました。 american apparelはブランドの名前です。 英語が得意な方、和訳のほうお願い致します。

• 英語の仮定法の問題

1if使って表現し、全文を書き換えなさい。 1.Had I read the book,I would have enjoyed the movie more. 2.With a camera,I could take a picture of this beautiful scene. 3.She must be tired;otherwise she would go out with her friends. 2各文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1 a)It's time for the children to go to bed. b)It's time the ( )( ) to bed. 2 a)But for water,there would be no life on the earth. b)If it ( )( )( ) water,there would be no life on the earth. 3 a)I wish you could stay in Tokyo longer. b)( )( ) you could stay in Tokyo longer! 4 a)To see the brothers,you would think they were twins. b)( )( )( ) the brothers,you would think they were twins. よろしくお願いします><

• 訳して下さい。女性からのメールです。出合い系

thanks for your interest..i would like to know you...but sorry i do not plan to stay long on the site because i want to cancel my profile... but if you want to get acquainted ...you can contact me on my this address(******@gmail.com)and i will attach a photo to my reply...

• 英語 会話

何回もすいません… Japan is one of the places I would to go. I would also like to go to Europe. There even parts of my own country that I've never been to and would like to see この文はどうゆう意味なんでしょうか。また返事の仕方も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I love how sweet and kind you are to me. And the fact that when we do things you become sadistic is a big turn on for me. (2)You can bite me as many times as you would like. And you can bite as hard as you like :3

専門家に質問してみよう