• ベストアンサー

この英文はどんな意味でしょう?

She said it's not a grudge you did wrong to her. よろしくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12081)
回答No.1

>She said it's not a grudge you did wrong to her. ⇒彼女は、あなたが彼女を不当に扱った(誤解した)からといって、あなたを恨んではいないと言ってました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

これだけでは、it 「それ」が何を指すかわかりませんが、彼女が彼に対して何か(マイナスになること)をするが、grudge が原因ではなく何か他の理由だと説明しています。  彼女は「それ」は彼が彼女に悪いことをした恨み(が原因)ではない、と言った。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=grudge

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい!

If you don't like me, it's not my fault. There's CLEARLY something wrong with you.

• The Dark Glassesからの英文です。

"Am I boring you?" she said. "No, carry on." "Must you wear those glasses?....it is a modern psychological phenomenon....the trend towards impersonalization ...the modern Inquisitor." For a while, she watched her own footsteps as we walked round the lake. Then she continued her story. "...an optician. His sister was blind---going blind when I first attended her. Only the one eye was affected. Then there was an accident, one of those psychological accidents. She was a trained dispenser, but she mixed herself the wrong eye-drops. Now it's very difficult to make a mistake like that, normally. But subconsciously she wanted to, she wanted to. But she wasn't normal, she was not normal." "I'm not saying she was," I said. "What did you say?" "I'm sure she wasn't a normal person," I said, "if you say so." Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 過去の回想シーンから現代に戻って、主人公とDr Grayが湖の近くを一緒に歩きながら話している場面です。 ------------------------------------------------ ●"I'm not saying she was," I said.というセリフが出てくるのですが、 このセリフはDr Grayの話を今まで聞いていた主人公のセリフと思われます。 I'm not sayingとわざわざ現在進行形にしているところがわかりません。 またshe wasの後はshe was normalと続くのでしょうか? (「私は彼女はノーマルだったと言っていないところです」となるのでしょうか?) "What did you say?"とそのあとDr Grayが言っているので、何か変なことを主人公が言っている感じはするのですが。 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 前文は After lunch, since the Eng. Lit. people had gone off to play tennis, she tacked on to me and we walked to the lake across the lawns, past the rhododendrons. This lake had once been the scene of a love-mad duchess's death. ".....during the war. Before that I was in general practice. It's strange," she said, "how I came to take up psychology. My second husband had a breakdown and was under a psychiatrist. Of course, he's incurable, but I decided.... It's strange, but that's how I came to take it up. It saved my reason. My husband is still in a home. His sister, of course, became quite incurable. He has his lucid moments. I did not realize it, of course, when I married, but there was what I'd now call an oedipus-transference on his part, and..." How tedious I found these phrases! We had come to the lake. I stooped over it and myself looked back at myself through the dark water. I looked at Dr Gray's reflection and recognized her. I put on my dark glasses, then. となっています。

• The Dark Glassesからの英文です。

"It can all be explained psychologically, as we've tried to show to my husband. We've told him and told him, and given him every sort of treatment--shock, insulin, everything. And after all, the stuff didn't have any effect on his sister immediately, and when she did go blind it was caused by acute glaucoma. She would probably have lost her sight in any case. Well, she went off her head completely and accused her brother of having put the wrong drug in the bottle deliberately. This is the interesting part from the psychological point of view--she said she had seen something that he didn't want her to see, something disreputable. She said he wanted to blind the eye that saw it. She said...." We were walking round the lake for the second time. When we came to the spot where I had seen her face reflected I stopped and looked over the water. "I'm boring you." "No, no." "I wish you would take off those glasses." I took them off for a moment. I rather liked her for her innocence in not recognizing me, though she looked hard and said, "There's a subconscious reason why you wear them." "Dark glasses hide dark thoughts," I said. "Is that a saying?" "Not that I've heard. But it is one now." She looked at me anew. But she didn't recognize me. These fishers of the mind have no eye for outward things. Instead, she was "recognizing" my mind:I already came under some category of hers. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 過去の回想シーンから現代に戻って、主人公とDr Grayが湖のまわりを一緒に歩きながら話している場面です。 ------------------------------------------------ ●"Dark glasses hide dark thoughts," I said. "Is that a saying?" "Not that I've heard. But it is one now."の個所で、 Is that a saying?のthatは指示代名詞だと思うのですが、Not that I've heard.のthatは接続詞ですか? ●These fishers of the mind have no eye for outward things.のfishersとは何のことですか? 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 前文は "Am I boring you?" she said. "No, carry on." "Must you wear those glasses?....it is a modern psychological phenomenon....the trend towards impersonalization ...the modern Inquisitor." For a while, she watched her own footsteps as we walked round the lake. Then she continued her story. "...an optician. His sister was blind---going blind when I first attended her. Only the one eye was affected. Then there was an accident, one of those psychological accidents. She was a trained dispenser, but she mixed herself the wrong eye-drops. Now it's very difficult to make a mistake like that, normally. But subconsciously she wanted to, she wanted to. But she wasn't normal, she was not normal." "I'm not saying she was," I said. "What did you say?" "I'm sure she wasn't a normal person," I said, "if you say so." となっています。

• この英文の意味を教えてはいただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 下記に挙げます英文の意味が分からず、困り果てております。 Emma was unhappy because he was so angry with her, but she would not agree that she had been wrong. 「that she had been wrong.」は、「 agree 」の目的語になっているのでしょうか? それとも、何か別の使われ方をしているのでしょうか? どなたか、教えてはいただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文( )内に入るのは何か教えてください

英文( )内に入るのは何か教えてください 1 That is (     )you are mistaken. 2 There are you see the gate (      ) Mr.Yamamoto built. 3 A lot depends on (     )the Americans handle the situation. 4 Plants and animals need more sushine (    )is generally supposed. 5 (       ) she did , she did her best to the end. 6 You may read (      )book is interesting to you. 7 (        )telephones , tell him I'm out. よろしくお願いします

• この英文はどう訳すといいですか?

この英文はどう訳すといいですか? うまく訳せなくて(^^;; アメリカのペンフレンドと恋バナしてた時の文です。 よろしくお願いします。 I would like to say yes and choose you, but it's hard to say yes to someone you never get to see. If we meet each other one day, we'll see what happens because online and in person are always two different things! I really did mean what I said though! You would make a suitable boyfriend!

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• 訳して頂きたい英文があります!

訳して頂きたい英文があります! どうしてもうまく訳せません。 She had an uneasy suspicion that I did not believe in her; and if that was why she did not like me, it was also why she sought my acquaintance: it galled her that I alone should look upon her as a comic figure and she could not rest till I acknowledged myself mistaken and defeated. お願いいたします。

• prominenceII P66,67

"Honestly!"said Catharine. Newt kissed her again. He kissed her again because she wated him to. She shook her head in drowsy wonder. "I've got to go back now,"she said. "Say goodbye,"said Newt. "Every time I do,"said Catharine,"I seen to det kissed." Newt sat down on the close‐cropped grass under an apple tree. "Sit down,"he said. "No,"she said. "I won't touch you,"he said. "I don't believe you,"she said. She sat down under another another tree,twenty feet away from him. She closed her eyes. "Dream of henry Stewart Chasens,"he said. "What<"she said. "Dream of your wonderful husband‐to‐be,"he said. "All right,I will," she said. She closed her eyes tishter,caught glimpses of her husband‐to‐be. Newt yawned. He began to snore softly. Catharine let Nert sleep for an hour,and while he slept she adored him with all her heart. The shadows of the apple trees grew to the east. Catharine came out from under her tree,knelt by Newt. "Newt?"she said. "H'm?"he said.He opened his eyes. "Late,"she said. "Hello,Catharine,"he said. "Hello,Newt,"she said. "I loveyou,"he said. "I know,"she said. "Too late,"he said. "Too late,"she said. He stood,stretched groaningly. Where will you go?"she said. "Hitch into town,turn myself in,"he said. "Good luck,"she said. "You,too,"he said. "Marry me,Catharine?" "No,"she said. He smiled,stared at her hard for a moment,then walked away quickly. Catharine wathed him grow amaller,knew that if he stopped and turned now,if he called to her,she would run to him. She would have no choice. Newt did stop. He did turn. He did call. "Catharine,"he called. She ran to him,put her arms around him,could not speak. 誤字があるかもしれませんが 和訳お願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。値引きの事で質問しているのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 以前も購入したお店で、以前は15%の値引きをしてもらっていました。 If you start placing regular orders with us then we should be able to change the discount amount to 15%. However, now I would not be able to give you 15%. I had a confirmation from my director that we can give you 10% on this order. Becki did not confirm the 15% with our director unfortunately. I apologise on her behalf.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Lenovo Tab M10 HDのBluetoothに接続すると、OFFにしても「接続済みの端末」と表示される問題が発生しています。
  • この問題は一部のユーザー間で報告されており、Lenovoによる調査が行われています。
  • 現時点では問題の確定的な解決策は提供されていませんが、一時的な対処方法として、再起動やファクトリーリセットを試してみることができます。
回答を見る