• ベストアンサー

和訳 human rights

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。 The Oxford dictionary definition for “human rights” is, “a right which is believed to belong to every person”. 「人権」のオックスフォード辞書の定義は、「すべての人に属すると信じられている権利である」。

noname#229745
noname#229745
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

The Oxford dictionary definition for “human rights” is, “a right which is believed to belong to every person”. オックスフォード辞典による「人権」の定義とは、「すべての人に帰属すると信じられている権利」である。 The Oxford dictionary defines "human rights" as, "a right which is believed to belong to every person." オックスフォード辞典は「人権」を、「すべての人に帰属すると信じられている権利」と定義している。

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

I think your translation is perfect !! Thanks :o)

その他の回答 (2)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9711/12078)
回答No.3

>The Oxford dictionary definition for “human rights” is, “a right which is believed to belong to every person”. >「人権」のオックスフォード辞書の定義は、「すべての人に属すると信じられている権利である」。 ⇒オックスフォード辞典による「人権」の定義は、「すべての人に天賦されていると信じられる権利」である。 *「天賦される」とは、「神または自然の道理によって付与される」、すなわち、「生まれつき与えられて持つ」という意味です。

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

天賦 in English is "innate" or "inherent", and you are correct. A lot of definitions use "innate" to define the right. Your translation is wonderful however just by chance I chose this exact definition because I want to use the idea that the right "belongs" to humans (rather than being innate). Yes, I know the meaning is the same but I want the 'word' to connect to my legal argument. thanks as always though... it was a fantastic translation !!

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

このままでもいいと思います。  オックスフォード辞書にある「人権」の定義は、「すべての人が持っていると信じられている権利」である。  とも。

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

Thanks as always for correcting my translation/Japanese - thanks :o)

関連するQ&A

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!4

At the UN,Ogata worked for refugees. She did this not because she felt sorry for them. She did this because she believe that every person has basic human rights. She believes in the dignity of every person. Let's think about the words she has said about the human rights of children. All the children in the word have the same basic human rights. They have the right to live with their families,the right to go to school in peace,and the right to grow up in safety.

• 和訳 by... which

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) Defendants violated Plaintiff's right to have the laws upheld, and continue to violate the right, by refusing to uphold all of the laws mentioned herein, which denied and continues to deny Plaintiff (the people) fundamental human rights. 被告は、ここに記載されたすべての法律を支持することを拒否したため、原告(国民)の基本的人権を否定し続けているこのになって、原告の法律擁護権を侵害し、侵害し続けている。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 昨夜、私の和訳を添削していただこうとお願いしましたが、ご回答いただけず。。 和訳で再びお願いします。 1)Now all I care about is the person in my life who understands me. 2)I will treat the person the same why she treats me. 3)I love the way you care for me, being next to me worrying about my health.

• the rights of humanityとは?

We frequently talk about human rights, but we ought to talk too about the rights of humanity. Why do some people have to walk bare feet, so that others can ride in luxurious automobiles? Why do some people have to live 35 years, so that others can live 70? Why do some people have to be so miserably poor, so that others can be excessively rich? I speak on behalf of the children of the world who do not have a piece of bread. 上記の文章でhuman rightsとthe rights of humanityの違いが分かりません。 この作者は2つの言葉にどのような意味の違いを込めたのだと思われますか? 日本語に訳すとどちらも「人権」となるのではありませんか? なるべく詳しく解説お願いします。 また、この言葉は誰が言ったのかご存知の方教えて下さい。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳 be done for

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) In human rights law three basic elements must be met: 1.) A government worker has to be directly or indirectly involved; 2.) There has to be an intentional infliction of severe mental or physical suffering; and 3.) It has to be done for a specific purpose. 人権法では、以下の3つの基本要素を含んでいなければならない:1)公務員の直接的または間接的な関与。2)重度の身体的又は精神的苦痛を意図的に与えること。3)特定の目的のために行うこと。

• 和訳 to a different degree

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) This fundamental principle is used by judges in every society to a different degree この基本原則は、あらゆる社会の裁判官によって異なる程度で使用されている

• 和訳 deciding factor

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。 When a police officer is making the decision to arrest someone, the deciding factor in reality, is based on their presumption that the person is guilty, so why would the police have to “presume the person is innocent” after they arrest them? 警察官が誰かを逮捕する決定を下すとき、その現実の決定要因はその人物が有罪推定に基づいているため、逮捕後に警察はなぜ「その人物を無罪と推定する」必要があるのでしょうか?

• 和訳(難関)

That you continue to have the willingness to various things is important. "continuation is power" and that person says. 頑張ってみたけど意味がわからないです。誰か和訳お願いしますm(__)m できれば文の構成も。

• 和訳お願いいたします

こちらのレビューを和訳して いただけると助かります。 お願いいたします。 To what do we owe this transformation of self within tones? Further than the distance of a professional swimming pool. The definition of professional is akin to Anla Courtis’ discography. Though, the bugs of Earth. There’s an ancient way of drone work that only the insects can relate. Day is over. Get to work. Your heartbeat pounds to the gentle “B-RAIN FOLKLORE.” How many times can your body vibrate in a single day? Given this moment; you have been given this moment; take every single moment you’re given. 和訳していただければ 本当に助かります。 このような丸投げは 質問とはいえないのは 承知です。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1)It is a fundamental way of thinking, an essential means of becoming and remaining human. 2)Human being have always joined in groups to imagine how best to live and help one another carry out the plan. 3)The essential function of human community is to arrive at some agreement on what we need,what life ought to be, and then teach our children so that they can go on the way we think is the right way. --- 単語は調べたのですが文全体の意味が理解できません。 よろしくおねがいします