What is Big 5-0? Discovering the Meaning of Turning 50

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Explore the concept of the Big 5-0 and its significance for individuals reaching the age of 50
  • Get insights into the challenges and opportunities faced by individuals in their midlife and mid-career
  • Discover ways to find passion and reignite your career after turning 50
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

big 5-0とは何でしょうか

I feel like you get lots of letters from folks either starting out pursuing their passion, or looking for a passion to begin with, but here I am, midlife, mid-career, full of passion but in a slump. I’m a writer — a peer of yours, I guess, though age-wise, I’m staring straight at the big 5-0. And I’m stuck. big 5-0とは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4078/5306)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

その上に midlife という語が出ていますが、要するに50歳という年齢ののことです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• MACHSHAKE
  • ベストアンサー率30% (1114/3600)
回答No.1

50の大台

corta
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。50の大台とは具体的に何でしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got

英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I'm so happy life's so good I'm so happy life's so good.

• 英文を訳してください

この英文を訳してください!! I am currently trying to learn Japanese but not making any progress :( I hope that we can exchange REAL letters so we can both make lots of progress but we can also keep in contact by email too! I shall email you my address after you reply :]

• I'm lots of thingsの意味

Who are you?と聞かれて I'm lots of things.と答えています。 どいういう意味になりますでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• invert

I have a friend who consistently misspells my name on texts and social media. (It’s written out right there!) I have a simple, four-letter name, of which they invert two of the letters. I have a simple, four-letter name, of which they invert two of the letters. の和訳を教えてください。なぜofという前置詞が使われているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

どなたか英語の得意な方、下記英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? I'm good but busy. I have a special project I'm working on right now. How are you? I hate to do this but I feel I should be 100% honest with you. You are a very nice person and I enjoy teaching you in class, but I just don't feel like pursuing a relationship outside with you. I'm really sorry. I really hope we can still enjoy chatting at Sannomiya school. :-) Take care.

• varsity sports

For the past four years (I'm a senior) I have worked super hard, taken lots of AP classes, played varsity sports, done service, etc. varsity sportsとは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• bring up my deal

I'm a man with a smaller-than-average penis, and it's often caused issues in romantic relationships. I can't figure out how to have the conversation with a woman. I'm leery of pursuing anyone for fear of getting into a sexual situation and seeing a woman's surprise and disappointment. When should I bring up my deal? bring up my dealの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I’m the executive director of a tiny nonprofit and have an employee I dislike. The problem is that everyone else thinks this person is great and can’t see his faults. He does about 95 percent of his job very well and often goes beyond the call of duty. He’s excellent with clients and co-workers but makes careless mistakes. Several times he’s circled the wrong number in a document or left extra spacing letters. he’s circled the wrong number in a document or left extra spacing letters.の和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英訳をお願いします

「私は彼(この場合ペットの犬をさします)にたくさんのクッキーを与えた」 を、英語にすると 「I gave him a lot of cookie」で良いでしょうか? a lot of lots of many の違いで迷ってしまいます。 またcookieは複数形にするのでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

I used to work at a restaurant. I loved it but left when my dream job opened up. I used to visit there frequently to eat. I told an old co-worker, Mike, that I was selling my house, and he put in an offer, which I accepted. It seemed perfect, but things soured quickly. Mike called and texted me constantly about issues with the sale rather than talking to my realtor. Negotiations got heated and personal, and I told Mike not to contact me again. He turned icy. While I’m glad I stuck up for myself, I feel anxious about ever going back to the restaurant. It’s a small place with a small staff, so the odds of seeing Mike are high. I wish I was the kind of person who could flounce in and relish watching him serve me after being a jerk, but I’m leaning more toward investing in a good disguise. What else can I do that doesn’t involve spirit gum prosthetics? 1 stuck up for myselfはどう訳したら良いでしょうか? 2 I wish I was the kind of person who could flounce in and relish watching him serve me after being a jerk, but I’m leaning more toward investing in a good disguise. What else can I do that doesn’t involve spirit gum prosthetics?の和訳をよろしくお願いします よろしくお願いします