• ベストアンサー

英文の添削お願いします

Good morning. I have as Advising of Group A from 9 o'clock today, where should I go? おはようございます。 本日、グループAのアドバイジング(予定の名前)がありますが、どこに行けばいいですか? 添削よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.2

元の文を生かすと、 As I have Advising of Group A in my schedule from 9:00am, could you tell me where I should go? ですがちょっと不自然なので、 Where should I go for the meeting of Advising of Group A at 9:00am? または、 I'm supposed to attend "Advising of Group A" at nine am. Where should I go?

wxw
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

初めの方がわかりにくいので、こうしました。 I am scheduled to advise Group A from nine o'clock today. Where should I go?

wxw
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

• 何故か?と、英文みてください

何時に行ったらいい? what time should go to see you? これを What time should come to see you? に、直されました。 なんでcomeになるんですか!? ................................................ 英文チェックしてください 1時にそっちにつけばいいということ? You mean the I right there at 1 o' clock? 今から1時間後? One hour later from now? お願いします

• 今日は、ピアノ(のレッスン)に行くの~

検索しましたが、見あたらなかったので、教えてくださいませ。I go to school at eight. I go on a picnic today. は分かります。 が・・日本語で、 「今日は5時からピアノレッスンに行くの。」とか、 「サッカー(のレッスン)があるんだ。」って、go on で言えますか? それとも、I have my piano lesson from 5 o'clock.その後説明的な英文でも入れるのでしょうか?? ご回答をいただけば、きっと、それほど難しい英文でもないのでしょうが、今の私では、見当もつきません。

• 英文添削お願いします

外国人宛てのメールです。添削お願いします。 内容は、 「もう一つ、別のアドレスをyahooに持っていたことを思い出しました。あなたと同じくフリーメールです。 (相手はyahoo.com 私はyahoo.co.jp) ほとんど使わないでいたので、忘れていました。 そのアドレスからあなたにメールしたいと思います。」 自分で書いてみたのは、 I just remembered having another email address in yahoo. It's a free mail as yours. As I have scarcely used the add, I forgot that. I want to email you from the add. ・・・なんですが、「in yahoo」でいいのか? とか、フリーメールのことをそのまま「free mail」でいいのか? 等が疑問です。 同じ意味になればいいです。また、あまりかたい感じでなくていいです。おかしい(通じない)ところを直してください。よろしくお願いします。

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 私がアメリカにいた時住んでいた場所も高級住宅街にあり、広い家でした。 豪華な家具が沢山あり、いかにもお金持ちという感じでした。 The place I live as a homestay was in the good residential district [high-class residential area // toney neighborhood // upscale residential area // well-heeled city] , house was big. They have many expensive furniture. You can guess easily they are rich. *「高級住宅街」という表現で、一般的に使われている言い方は、どれでしょうか? *「いかにも」という表現にstrugglingしました。 この写真に写っている可愛い男の子は、わたしの友達がホームステイしていたところの家族の息子さんです。 The cute boy who was in this picture was a son of my friend's host family where my friend did a homestay. 火曜日はあなたは4時から用事がある日でしたよね。 Today is the day that you have a plan from 4 o’clock isn’t it?

• 仮定法の英文の添削をお願いします!

1)鳥のように飛べるといいんだがなあ。 →I (wish) I (could) fly like a bird. 2)模試外国に行くようなことがあれば、ありえないことだがスコットランドへ行きたい。 →If I (were) to go abroad, I (would) go to Scotland. 3)もしその問題を解くことができていたら、試験に通っていたのだが。 →If I (had) been able to answer the question, I should (be) passed the examination. 4)君の助けが無かったならば、それをすることはできなかったのだ。 →(But) for your help, I (would) not have done it. 5)今日の午後二時前にここへ来れば、彼の家へ連れて行くことができます。 →(Should) you come here before two this afternoon, we (would) take you to his house. 6)彼が承諾しなければ我々は何もできない。 →(Without) he consents, we can do (not). 7)我々のこれほどの警告にもかかわらず、彼はその山を登り始めました。 →( ) all our warnings, he (began) to climb up the mountain. 8)部屋に入るや否や、彼は上着を脱いだ。 →As ( ) as he (into) the room, he took off his jacket. 9)たとえ彼が私の息子でも同じことをするであろう。 →(As) if he were my son, I (should) do the same. 10)ひとたび君が言ったのだから、それは秘密にしなければならないよ。 →( ) you have said so, you should keep it secret. 英文が多くて申し訳ありません。()内の穴埋めです。 回答や解説よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文の添削等をお願いします。

1.ぼくがこぼしちゃったそのエプロン、まだ使ってるの? Have you been used the apron what i make a stain it ? 2.客観的に見て、君の足は長いと思う From subjective, your leg is long and beutiful. よく、英文でgo backという語句を見るのですが、 goは自動しなので、toはなぜつかないのでしょうか?

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 英文を添削してください

以下の英文を、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? I like the place where the sound of flowing water is heard, such as beach and river bank. Some years before in Kyoto, I walked in the moutain to a temple in the midnight. I remember that the sound of the river was getting smoother as I walked up. And the air got moist, which gave me more comfort. I want to go to that moutain again. I wish you also go there someday. 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「私は水の音がする場所が好きです。浜辺とか川辺とか。 何年か前ですが、深夜に京都の山の中をお寺に向かって歩いた事があります。山を登っていくにつれて川のせせらぎが美しくなっていったのを覚えています。空気も水気を含んでいて気持ちがよかったです。 もう一度あの山を登りたいです。あなたもいつか行けたらいいですね。」 不自然に聞こえるところなどありましたら、直していただけると嬉しいです、どうかお願いいたします m(_ _)m