• 締切済み

翻訳

私は翻訳ツールを探しています。いくつかお勧めしますか?私はこれが非常に便利だと思う: Spanish to English https://spanishto-english.com

みんなの回答

• Dr_Hyper
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2482/6031)
回答No.1

日本語ー英語であれば https://translate.google.co.jp/?hl=ja googleの方がまともですよ。

参考URL:
https://translate.google.co.jp/?hl=ja

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳いたします

「コンピュータ、WEBサイトの英日・日英翻訳をいたします。」を英訳すると、"I will translate, as to computer or WEB site, English into Japanese or Japanese into English. "で良いでしょうか?

• 翻訳していただけませんか?

こんにちは! 早速ですが、次の文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか?あまり英語が得意でない為、授業前に本文を翻訳しているのですが、今回は上手く翻訳できませんでした。お手数ですが、お願いいたします。 There are many English loanwords in Japanese. Some loanwords, or gairaigo in Japanese, sound like English, but actually have no equivalents in English. Ice coffe, which in Japanese means 'coffee with ice', is 'iced coffee' in English. Fried potato, which is a popular item at fast food restaurants, may sound like English, or at least a grammatically correct expression in English, is in fact, called 'French fries' in the United States. Interestingly, it is called 'chips' in the UK. Potato chips in Japanese refer to the same thing in the United States, though the British call them 'crisps'. Some Japanese people seem to think that baito, 'part-time job', is an English word. Actually, baito is a part of the word arubaito, which was originally borrowed from the German word Arbeit, 'work'. So if you work part-time at a bookstore, and you are asked whether or not you are a full-time worker, you should say in English, "I work part-time here". But do not use the word, Arbeiter, for almost no one would understand this in English-speaking countries. The word freeter(a 'freelance worker who moves from job to fob') is relatively new in Japanese. It was derived from the English word 'free' plus the German word Arbeiter, so it is not really English. Japanese people sometimes make up words that only sound like English but in reality are not. Such words are called 'Japlish', that is to say, Japanese English.

• 【至急】翻訳をお願いします! 

【至急】翻訳をお願いします!  K:Thanks to you, all my experiences here in Korea have been much more fruitful than I ((1)expect). N:(...A...) Say, how were yesterday's school visits? K:Wonderful! For some one like me who wants to be an English teacher after graduating from the univercity, visiting the English classes at elementary, middle and high schools was very useful. N:Good. Were they different from yours in Japan? K:(...B...) ((2)begin) with, the teachers were teaching English through English. Moreover, the students were very active. Many of them volunteered to respond to the teachers in English. Most of all, they were not afraid to speak English. The elementary school students were most active, though. After school they surrounded me and greeted me in English. KとNの対話文です。 ●(.....)内の(1)・(2)の単語を、正しい形に直してください。 ●AとBにつきましては、下記の選択肢より適切なものを選んでください。 ・Yes, definitely. ・Good. ・I think so.

• サイト作成の際の自動翻訳について

個人でサイトを作成しています。 よく企業で見かけるJapanese、English、と自動的に切り替わる翻訳機能を付けたいと思っております。今は便利なツールがあると聞いたことがあるのですがネットで調べてみましたがやり方を見つけることが出来ませんでした。やはり個人で英語バージョンも作成して切り替えるほか方法はないのでしょうか。 どなたか良い方法ご存知でしたら教えて下さい! 参考になる本でもかまいません。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• ベストアンサー
    • Mac
  • 翻訳サイトによって内容が違う

まったく英語のできないわたしを助けてください。 翻訳サイトに日本語を入れて、英訳してもらうと まったく違う英文がでてきます。 どちらも間違いではないと思うのですが どうちがうのかが知りたいです。 日本語:私は英語が話せないので今から勉強します google翻訳:I study from now I do not speak English Yahoo翻訳:Because I cannot speak English, I study now よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

In South Africa, many people consider their own kind of English, with words of their native languages mixed in, as a sign of freedom. Callenging the powe of british or American English in Europe, some people in the European Union are promoting another lind called Euro English. they feel it would be more familiar to non-native speakers of English.

• 翻訳お願いします

It may seem to be a paradox, but with the spread of English, speakers of other languages could consider their own local languages more important for their own cultural traditons. the Census Bureau reports that nearly one American in fibe speaks a language other than English at home , with Spanish leading and Chinese growing fast.

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳 英→日

自力で訳そうとしたんですけど 分からない単語ばかりなので英語の翻訳お願いします。 Hey! Haha, yea English is pretty hard... I think with English, it's really difficult at first but it gets easier later. I find that basic grammar with Japanese is a lot easier to learn than English. But, when you get better it becomes harder because there's more grammar to learn and kanji is hard too.. Hmm, I'm in third year of university at the moment... hahah, what would you like to know?

• 翻訳サイト

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/ このサイトの翻訳ってあってるんでしょうか? また翻訳ソフトなど知っていらしたら教えてください