• ベストアンサー

次の和訳わかりません

92128bwsdの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

> 時々ウミガメもまたゴミを食べて死ぬ この通りの訳だと思います。 alsoがついているのは、恐らく文がウミガメの数が減少しているようなことに関してで、その理由が人間なのでしょうが、 Other people buy ... とOtherがあることから、この文章の前に、ウミガメの数を減らす原因に人間が関わっていることが書かれていて、更に、Other people ...で 「他の人間たちはウミガメを食用に買ったり売ったりする。」 Sometimes sea turtles also eat trash and die. は、そう言った理由に対してウミガメ自身も”また”自らの生息数を減らしていると言うような流れだと思います。 also = "もまた”は、人間がウミガメの生息数を減らし、ウミガメもまた生息数を減らすと言うこと。

noname#228482
質問者

お礼

いや、すごいです…! ありがとうございます! そう説明していただけると納得できました。 自分は頑張って勉強してるつもりなんですが そういった読みができなくて。 本当に助かりましたm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文を和訳してください!

We can only think wisely about what we actually know. No person, however intelligent, can ever "know" the Earth. Since none of us can really know more than a small part of this world,"global thinking" is an illusion. Wendell Berry, the writer and philosopher, warns of the many harmful consequences of "Thinking Big." He understands the limits of human intelligencee and admires the age-old wisdom of "thinking little." To learn how to "thinking little," Berry recommends that we start with the basics of life: food, for example. How do we confront the giant agribusiness firms that now control 85% of the world trade of rice, wheat, corn, and other grains, or the four big corporations that raise and sell most of the chickens that Americans eat? These large businesses produce food cheaply but destroy small, independent family farms. Moreover, the pesticides and other farm chemicals they use ruin the quality of farmland and water and contaminate the food supply. The first step in dealing with agribusiness is to realize that all global companies have to operate locally. Only at the level of the neighborhood grocery store or supermarket can they sell their products. It is here, at the grassroots, that people can oppose the big food corporations most effectively and wisely. People at the grassroots are beginning to understand that there is no need to "Think Big" in order to free the food they eat from agribusiness control. They are learning simply to say "No" to cheap fast-food products, while buying local organically produced food that is safe to eat and does not damage the environment. One interesting reaction to global agribusiness is Community Supported Agriculture (CSA). This growing grassroots movement is teaching people in towns and cities how to buy from local farmers who grow healthy crops. By supporting local food, farms, and farmers, CSA members are providing an alternative to "industrial eaters." Industrial eaters are people who care only about buying food at the lowest prise and ignore the harm done by transnational agribusiness. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳を...

5. What foods do you like to eat :D ? 6. Which foods do you not like D:< ? 7. What do people in the US eat that you think is gross? 8. Explain how you perceive your own culture in Japan: 9. What are some of the things you love about your culture in Japan? (traditions, values, practices etc.) 10. What do you think the US and Japan have in common?

• 和訳お願いします。。。

和訳お願いします。。。 In my house, we eat in the kitchen, but we have a dining room too (when we have guests). In the kitchen, it's a round table in wood, with a table cloth. I seat between my father and my sister ^-^ We watch TV during the meals too. For midday, we watch news, and the evening we watch movies or other TV programs. Generally, we eat a salad first (cucumber, tomatoes or salad), then the main dish (fish, chicken, and some other things with vegetables, rice or pasta). Then, cheese, yogurt and fruits. Now, you know all about French meals ! :) Yes, I sleep sometimes during classes ! But not a lot, I don't want to be seen by the teachers ^-^. The day I sleep the most is tuesday, because it's the day I have lots of classes. My sister, in University, is very lucky, because she doesn't works on monday, and she has not a lot of classes. University in France is quite relaxing ^-^ By the way, what do you mean by "Do you have the subject studying besides Russian" ?

• TREASERE GRADE3の和訳

学生なのですが難しくて和訳できません。 よかったら教えてください。 Unlike dogs and horses,cats walk or run by moving first the front and back legs on one side,and then the front and back legs on the other side. They have good coordination and almost always land on their feet when they fall. Their sense of smell is also excellent and is important for the evaluation of food. A sick cat often will not want to eat,because it cannot smell its food.

• 添削お願いします

We eat fish, and their habitat is about the sea and river. Today, there is a problem people throw away trash illegally in these river or sea. Among them, it is called the garage problem of the sea increasingly serious. 「私たちは普段何気なく魚を口にしますが、そんな魚の住みかと言えば川や海です。現在、今、この川や海に不法に投棄されるゴミが問題になっています。中でも海のゴミ問題は深刻さがより一層深まっていると言われているのです。」 *普段何気なく…という表現がわからず普通にeat fishにしました。 without paying attentionなどでしょうか?調べるとcasualなどという言葉も出てきたのですが… どのように表現するのが正しいでしょうか? こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 食べものについての説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have recently done some research into the horoscope and foods. Some people wanted to know what kind of food their soul mate would or should eat. His likes and dislikes and what is good for him, his physical and emotional health. In some case this is more important than others, because some people are more closely effected by their food, while others neglect what they eat, and care little whether its well cooked or burned to hellish cinders..

• 和訳お願いします

東日本大震災での話です。 On March 11, 2011 a magnitude-9 earthquake and tsunami struck the eastern part of Japan. An unbelievable number of people died and lost their homes, and about four hundred thousand people had to leave their hometowns. Many of the survivors lost family members and suffered mentally as well as physically. But even so, people helped each other and tried to keep a smile. In fact, the victims of the earthquake and tsunami have built a community to look after each other. Their efforts and perseverance surprised Japan and the world. People in other areas also wanted to find ways to do something. Some of them actually gave a helping hand to the victims by clearing the streets and serving hot meals. Millions of people have donated money and goods. Aid came from no only within Japan but from many other countries. There are lots of students who want to help poeple in need. You may not be able to take action right away, but there are many things that young people can do. Doing volunteer work during long vacations is one of them. Studying is another. It will help you to learn things to make this nation a safer place. We all saw tremendous power of nature. We now realize how small human beings are. However, if we can keep supporting each other not only for years but for decades to come, we can all be prond of the amazing power of people.

• 和訳

When we think of Chagall’s works,bright and beautiful and pictures come to mind. But this picture expresses a dark and tragic mood. People are running to escape the fighting. Some Jewish buildings are being set on fire. In the center we can see the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. We also see a few Jewish rabbis. Is this just a religious picture? Chagall did not live only in a word of beautiful imagery. His pictures sometimes expressed the chaos around him. In his younger days,he had hard times during World War I and the Russian Revolution. In 1935,Chagall visited Poland and was shocked to find that the Jewish people were being treated badly. He foresaw great danger for the Jewish people,and the start of another war. He painted pictures warning the world of the danger. Soon after that,World War II broke out and the Holocaust began. In 1940 the Nazis took over Paris. He feared for his safety and moved to the United States in 1941.

• 次の文で、

She took lessons and, after class, practiced by talking to as many Japanese people as possible. この文の and の後にコンマがあるのはなぜでしょうか? (普通 andの後にコンマって来るのでしょうか?)

• 和訳をお願いします!!【至急】

和訳をお願いします!!【至急】 Most animals eat a variety of foods for a good reason: if anything reduced the supply of a particular food source, the consumer of that food would be affected by a shortage .By feeding on a range of foods, animals can avoid shortages. However, there are some animals that rely exclusively on a single source of food.