英語のメールやり取りについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • いまや、私たちは学校の環境に縛られずにお互いをもっと知ることができるようになりました。
  • 私は先生のことが好きなので、お付き合いが出来なくても、仲良くなれたら良いなと思っています。
  • どんな風に距離を縮めたら良いか分からなくて、教えて頂けたら嬉しいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が分かる方、教えて下さい。

以前に、こちらで質問させていただいた英語の先生と、メールのやり取りが出来るようになりました。 自分なりに読み取ったのですが、正しく理解出来ているか不安なので英語が堪能な方に教えていただきたいです。 また、その返信も考えたので意味が通じるか教えて下さい。 Hi Blue-Moon Please call me just daniel ^_^ sensei is not needed lol Yes Blue-Moon I remember you well, and thank you for the gift that you gave me before I left Flower(職場の名前) it was lovely. Well now we can talk more and get to know each other better and not constrained by the school environment. Of corse I’m your friend ^_^ I’m glad to hear that everyone is doing well, how are you doing? I hope fine what do you do on your free time? Well I hope to hear from you soon please take care daniel PS sometimes I might back few day late but don’t worry I will write back こんにちはBlue-Moon。 danielと呼んで、先生はいらないよ 笑 Blue-Moonのことはよく覚えてるよ。 Flowerを去る前にくれたギフト可愛かった。ありがとう。 私達はもっとお話出来るし、お互いを知ることが出来る。学校が関係なくなったからね。 もちろん、友達として。 みんなが元気だと聞けて嬉しい。あなたは元気? あなたは暇な時は何をしてますか? 近いうちに返事が来るといいな。元気でね。 お返事に数日かかることもあるかも知れないけど、お返事するから心配しないでね。 ↑↑↑↑ 自分の解釈はこうなのですが、いかがですか? 名前や職場はフェイクです。 また、先生からのメールにはleftとありますが、 leaveの間違いかな?と思いました。 それに対しての返信を Hi daniel Thank you. I will call you daniel. I 'm so happy that you remenber me. You're welcome. I'm glad you like that gift. The children still playing cookie monster. Evryone said they liked you. I'm good,thanks. Please Let me know how you're doing. When I have free time,Sewing,Knitting,Reading,Running,Practice Guiter. I would like to get to know you. What do you do on your free time? I'm very happy only to receive your mail.it makes me happy!! Write me when you can. Hope all is well with you. Blue-Moon 以上です。 どうでしょうか?伝わりますか? 私は先生のことが好きなので、お付き合いが出来なくても、仲良くなれたら良いなと思っているのですが、好きなのがバレバレでしょうか?恋愛感情があるように感じますか? どんな風に距離を縮めたら良いか分からなくて・・・。 教えて頂けたら嬉しいです。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。自分の解釈はこうなのですが、いかがですか?  合っています。 2。また、先生からのメールにはleftとありますが、 leaveの間違いかな?と思いました。  主動詞 gave に、時制を合わせて、過去の left になったわけですから、left は、先生のお書きになったのが正しいです。leave は間違いです。 3。The children still playing cookie monster. は現在進行形ですが、be 動詞が抜けていますから children の後に are を入れればいいと思います。 4。Evryone said they liked you. は Everyone 5。When I have free time,Sewing,Knitting,Reading,Running,Practice Guiter. は主文の同士が抜けています。When I have free time, I sew, knit, read, run, or practice guitar とも。 7。どうでしょうか?伝わりますか?  このままでも伝わります。 8。私は先生のことが好きなので、お付き合いが出来なくても、仲良くなれたら良いなと思っているのですが、好きなのがバレバレでしょうか?  はい。 9。恋愛感情があるように感じますか?  はい。ただ生徒と教師の恋愛関係は非常に多いので、慎重に扱う先生が多いと思います。

blue-moon0830
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 とても詳しく教えて下さりありがとうございます。 私は、英語が苦手でほとんど勉強してこなかったので、基本が・・・。 もっと、勉強しようと思います。 今までの経緯を振り返っても、好意があることは、きっと気づかれていると思うので、下手な計算をせずに向き合ってみようかと思います。 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語のできるかた訂正をお願いしたいです

英語のできるかた訂正をお願いしたいです 急いでます>< I believe in gratitude. The spirit of language means mystic power of words affecting the real world that was mainly believed in ancient Japan. This I believe. Do you always say, “I’m sorry” to people around you when you are some wrong to them? Do you always say, “good bye or take care” to your friends? Do you always say, “thank you” to everyone when you have somebody doing for you? Which are you sides, always saying or not saying? Although these words are significant for people, I believe that gratitude is the most important word for me.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が分かる方、細かい方お願いします4

前回のご回答下さった方ありがとうございます。 私は英語が全く分かりません。しかしトラブルがあり困っています。英語が分かる方お願いします。 ◆ 貴方はAの事好きなの?二人は、どう言う関係? 私は貴方に本当の気持ち、真実が伝わったか心配…私は英語が下手だから… あの日彼女が怒ったのは、私は彼女の間違い、意地悪だと思った。 貴方はどう思う? こんな話をして ごめんなさい。 嫌われてしまったかしら? 迷惑…? ◆Do you like ¨A¨? Do you and ¨A¨relationship?lover? friend? I'm worry truth and true my heart to tell you Because of I'm English poor That day she's act mistake I think so spiteful to ¨A¨ How is you think ? So that talk I'm sorry Do you dislike me ? Trouble to me . So I'm sorry これで何となく伝わるでしょうか?(泣) 文法や単語の使い方が違う。など…その言い方はキツイから辞めた方がよいなど…何でも教えて下さい。 どうかお願いします。

• この英語って大丈夫ですか?

この英語って大丈夫ですか? 「きっとお母さんはあなたの幸せだけを願っていると思います。」を英語にしたいのですが、 I'm sure all your mother wants you is to be happy. I'm sure all your mother wants you to do is to be happy. I'm sure what your mother wants you is to be happy. I7m sure what your mother wants you to do is to be happy. どれがいいのでしょうか? また、別のもっと英語らしい表現はありますか。 宜しくおねがいします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 「私でいいの?」を英語で言うと

何かに自分が選ばれたとき、「私でいいの?」っていうこと、ありますよね。 これって英語で何と表現するのでしょうか? 今朝起きた時から延々と考えているのですが、よい表現が見つかりません。 "Am I Okay?"とか、"I'm gonna do it if you're okay with that."とかではないかと思ったのですが、"Am I okay?"はどう考えてもおかしい気がしますし、"I'm gonna do it if you're okay with that."は「私でいいの?」というよりは「あなたがいいなら私がやるわ」ですよね(^_^;)。口語表記ですが、その辺りはお許しください。 それで"I'm gonna do it if you want me to."かしら、とも思いましたが、これだと「やってほしいならやってあげるよ」になりますよね。 「私でいいの?」には驚きの気持ちも入っているんじゃないかと思って、"I can't believe that you chose me as..."という表現になるのかしら、とも思いましたが、確信が持てません。 「私でいいの?」を英語でどういうかが気になりだしたのは昨日読んでいた本にプロポーズされた人が言うセリフとして出てきたからなんですが、どう表現するのがいいのでしょうか? ご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、ぜひ教えてください。

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Well, I have not really dont that before, what are you thinking about and what do you think is fair price wise for me to send you those? I will have to ship them to my location first. お力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. A: Would you like me to repair it for you? B: () (1) No thanks, I'd rather do it myself. (2) Yes, but I don't know how.  (3) Yes, would you please show me how? (4) No, I couldn't show you how. 2. A: Well, how did you enjoy the party, Jenny? B: It was great! I really had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for living me! A: () (1) Don't mention it! (2) Not necessarily! (3) No way! (4) Don't even think about it! 3. A: I'm sorry I didn't visit you last night. B: () (1) Thank you very much. (2) I'd rather not. (3) That's all right. (4) Me, either. 4. A: Why don't we go out somewhere tonight? B: () A: OK. Let's go and see that new action movie. (1) Because we don't want to go out. (2) No, we don't want to go out.  (3) Well, I'd prefer to rent a video. (4) Yeah, that sounds good to me. 5. A: What is the best way to get to Tokyo? B: By train, if you want save time. A: () B: That depends on the traffic. (1) How much does it cost? (2) How often do I have to change?  (3) Is there an express train? (4) How long will it take by bus? 6. A: May I help you? B: No, thank you. I'm just looking. A: () We have a lot more items upstairs. B: Oh, do you? You have a large selection, don't you? (1) Take your time. (2) Take it easy. (3) Do your best. (4) Hurry up.