• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします。

'He's a bum': Cyndi Lauper unloads on Donald Trump as she opens Kinky Boots in Australia よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「彼は能無しよ」:シンディー・ローパーはオーストラリアでキンキー・ブーツをはじめるにあたって(の会見で)ドナルド・トランプの非難をはじめた。

laupersinsia
質問者

お礼

わぁ!ありがとうございます! (╹◡╹)

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Cyndi Lauper, American singer songwriter, sat down with Dean Beck for a fantastic interview, focusing on Cyndi’s new show, Kinky Boots, currently playing here in Melbourne until January 2017.  宜しくお願い致します!

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

翻訳をお願いいたします。 「Cyndi Lauper’s Next Gig: Apparel, Jewelry and Shoes for HSN Lauper will make her first appearance on HSN during a two-hour special on Oct. 26.」 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

During a rally in Florida this morning, Donald Trump broke from his speech to discuss a topic of national importance: how beautiful he is. Spotting someone in the crowd wearing a Trump mask, Trump went off on a tangent about his own face. “Look at this mask. Look at this mask. Oh wow. Wow, that’s beautiful. Look at that. Looks just like me.”

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

詳しく知りたいのです。 博士号を授与されるという事なのでしょうか? Cyndi Lauper and Bess O'Brien to Deliver NVU Commencement Keynote Addresses Lauper attended Johnson State College, now NVU-Johnson, in 1973 and 1974. She will receive a Doctor of Letters Honorary Degree (Litt.D) at the commencement ceremony.  詳しくこのニュースになります。 よろしくお願いします。 https://www.northernvermont.edu/about/news-events/news-center/cyndi-lauper-and-bess-obrien-deliver-nvu-commencement-keynote

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Donald Trump doesn’t care about health care — or anything else: He just wants a “win” after so much losing

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland was recently asked in an interview on SiriusXM’s Todd Shapiro Show about Presidential candidate Donald Trump possibly becoming President, and if that scares him. Weiland said, “That would be a nightmare.”

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

Boselli was born in Savona, Liguria on June 8, 1838. Boselli was the first professor of science at the University of Rome prior to entering politics. He served for 51 years as a liberal rightist parliamentary deputy, and as a senator from 1921. Appointed Minister of Education in 1888, Boselli reorganised the Bank of Italy with his next portfolio, as Minister of the Treasury in 1899. He also served in Sidney Sonnino's 1906 government. In June 1916 he was a relatively undistinguished center-right politician and one of the oldest members of the Italian parliament, when he was appointed Prime Minister, following the collapse of the Salandra government as a result of military defeats. His government fell in October 1917 as a result of the Italian military defeat in the Caporetto. During Boselli's time as prime minister, a decree of August 1917 extended the principle of compulsory insurance against accidents to agricultural workers generally. He died in Rome on March 10, 1932, and was buried in Turin

• 翻訳お願いします

Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17 , 2155 , she wrote , “Today tommy found a real book..” It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it When he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages , which were yellow. It was very funny to read the word. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen , you know. And then , when they turned back to the page before , it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time. “Oh,” said Tommy. “What a waste!” When you're through with the book , you just throw it away , I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it , and it's good for many more. “Same with mine ,” said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said , “Where did you find it?” “In my house.” He pointed without looking , because he was busy reading. “In the attic.” “What's it about?” “School.”

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

クインシー・ジョーンズ氏のインタビューから この文章の翻訳をお願いいたします。 There’s a small anecdote in your memoir about how the rock musicians who’d been asked to sing on “We Are the World” were griping about the song. Is there more to that story? It wasn’t the rockers. It was Cyndi Lauper. She had a manager come over to me and say, “The rockers don’t like the song. ” I know how that shit works. We went to see Springsteen, Hall & Oates, Billy Joel, and all those cats and they said, “We love the song. ” So I said [to Lauper], “Okay, you can just get your shit over with and leave. ” And she was fucking up every take because her necklace or bracelet was rattling in the microphone. It was just her that had a problem. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が堪能な方、翻訳をお願いいたします。

Cyndi Lauper on Her Psoriasis Diagnosis: "At the Height of Being That Sick You Feel Very Much Alone" Here's what the singer wants you to know about the autoimmune disease–and her own diagnosis and treatment journey. よろしくお願いします。