• ベストアンサー

至急。英語について。

How is your boyfriend?に 『彼は元気だよ。たぶん彼は今寝てると思う。でも何でそんなこと聞くの?』と言いたいのですが、 He is fine. Maybe I wonder he is asleep now. but, why do you ask such a thing?←合ってますか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1437/3766)
回答No.1

そのままでも通じると思います。 下に余計なものも入れましたので好きな語句があったら拾ってみてください。 He is fine. (thank you.) Maybe he is asleep now. Maybe he is sleeping now. But, why do you ask such a thing? But, why are you interested in such a thing?

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございますm(__)m*

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 至急です。高校英語 簡単な並び替えお願いします。

並び替えて頂きたいです。訳もお願いします! Michelle () () () () () with her boyfriend's shoulder fell, asleep ,against, her, head If you have a question , you can come ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) like, me , see , whenever , you I wonder how I can get him to see a doctor. →こちらは訳のみをお願いします。 There is something about him ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) being his friend. of , makes , proud , that , you she may ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) () ( ) not, have, any, idea, what, it ,means In there any particular ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) silent? he , why, keep , should . reason

• 添削おねがいします!

( )の中を同じ意味になるように(不定詞) (1)We were at a loss which way should go. We were at a loss which way(to)(go). (2)The canoe is very large, and it can hold four people. The canoe is large( )(   )hold four people. (3)Why did you do such a thing? What (reason)you(for)such a thing. (4)His pride would not allow him to ask for her help. He was(not)proud(have)(ask)for her help. (5)How often is it necessary to feed your pet? How often does your pet need(to)(be)(fed)? (2)は考えたのですが、分からなかったのでどなたか教えていただけないでしょうか?あと(5)をどう訳していいか分かりません。あなたのペットにえさを与えることはどれくらい必要ですか?では意味がおかしいと思うので、教えてください!!それでは、添削お願いいたします!!

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

[1]誤っている語を( )内から選び、訂正する。 1.( This ) is the place ( what ) the accident ( happened ). 2.Let me ( know ) the day ( which ) you ( are ) free. 3.Please ( tell me ) ( tha way which ) you ( succeeded in business ). 4.( That is ) ( the reason ) ( which ) I want to live in a big day. [2]次の英文を、関係代名詞を使ってほぼ同じ内容の1文に書きかえる。 1.We will soon be able to enjoy space travel. [The time で始めて] 2.Why did you do such a thing? I can't understand the reason. 3.I don't like the way he speaks. 4.She is now working in the hospital which she was born in. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語を日本語に訳して貰えますか?

友人から来たメールの文章ですが、なんとなくしか理解出来ません…。英語が堪能な方に訳して頂きたいです…。 Me if i think to marry my EX-boyfriend...in one point i did . but thank god i did not ..he really was not a good boy.he was a evil boss like character..so what he say or nothing! .....he try to control me always ......... and he never care if i need it to finish a project .. so that how she was... ) but now i am by my self and is good but i feel lonely.. and that how i feel now !

• he she は主語onlyですか?

あけましておめでとうございます。 今年も質問たくさん投稿すると思いますが よろしくお願いします。 あなたの彼は Your boyfriend is,,, 私の彼は My boyfriend is... 彼は He is... Your he is なんて言いませんよね? 旦那さんは、彼氏は、息子さんは、そのオスの犬は は He ですが 「あなたの」がつくだけで he は使わない 旦那さんは your husband is.. 彼氏は your boyfriend is 息子さんは your baby か your child 犬は your dog is He は主語だけでのみ使える というルールで間違いないですか? 基本的な事で真っ先に覚えることなのかもしれませんが 少し疑問に思えたので質問させていただきました。 私の彼、あなたの彼 My he なんて言わないですか?

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

少し変えていじったのですが、 『なんで今?って思うかもしれないけど あなたが私に初めて話しかけてきたとき、 なんで私にチャットしようと思ったの?』を英語にしたくて、、 You might wonder "Why now?", but when you talked to me for the first time, why did you thought about talking to me? ←英語合ってますか?

• 助動詞の使い方の質問です

和文英訳の質問です。 「よくもまあそんなことがいえるものだ。」 の英訳です。 How dare you say such a thing? How should you say such a thing? Why can you say such a thing? どれでもよいのでしょうか。違いはなんでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語 文法(3)

・A、Bの会話が成り立つように(  )内の語(句)を並び替えなさい。  (1)A: Do you know the schedule of the concert?     B: No, but the magazine (us/begins/will/when/it/tell).  (2)A: Has the train come yet?     B: No. (wonder/late/it's/why/I) today.  (3)A: I want (how/to/old/is/know/Himeji Castle).     B: Ask Mr.Tamura. He knows a lot about Japanese castles.  (4)A: Excuse me. Could you tell me (here/Tokyo Station/how/is/from/far)?     B: Oh, it's more than two kilometers from here. You should take a taxi.  よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 助詞「のに」について英語で答えてくれる人がいたらうれしいです。アメリカ

助詞「のに」について英語で答えてくれる人がいたらうれしいです。アメリカ人です。旦那は日本人けどちょっとむずかしいみたい。 I dont really see how のに is different fromですが、けど but i guess the thing that makes it stand out is the first sentence for のに typically gives the listener one expectation,only to hear the rest of the being opposite. (1)毎日勉強しているのに(here he must be great at kanji then) (2)毎日漢字を勉強しているのにたくさん覚えられません。(here you hear the rest and are like..oh) It still doesn't make sense to me Why I couldn't use ですが or けど? I guess you could but maybe it'd have a different feeling to the sentence? Your assistance would be highly appreciated. thank you! よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語和訳お願いします。

Is Bill still using your car? Yes, I wonder when he will return.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • トレイが奥まで入っていないとエラーが発生する問題について相談です。
  • この問題の原因や解決方法についてお知りになりたいです。
  • 使用している環境や接続方法、電話回線の種類についても教えてください。
回答を見る