• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳を....!

I can help you with the avi 内容は分かるんですが、aviってなんの事ですか?

noname#248291
noname#248291
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nolaneco
  • ベストアンサー率62% (322/512)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 他の人も書いていますが、前後の文脈が欲しいところです。ただ、“with the avi” とGoogleで検索するとほとんど動画ファイル形式のひとつであるavi がヒットします。前後の文脈がコンピュータとか動画の話だったら、まず動画ファイル形式のaviだと思って良いでしょう。 前後の文脈がコンピュータとか動画と全く関係ない場合は、文章を教えていただけると答えやすくなります。

その他の回答 (1)

• trytobe
  • ベストアンサー率36% (3457/9591)
回答No.1

そればかりは、前後の内容がわからないと、どのジャンルでの略語での avi かわからないです。 動画ファイル形式の AVI かもしれないし、航空のいみの aviation かもしれないし、social media avi (avatar) かもしれない。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の表現を教えて下さい。

例えば電話で、what can I help youや how can I help you とも違い、どんな用件/内容で掛けてきたのか、それとなく聞きたい時はどう聞けばいいでしょうか?what's your business? とかでもいいでしょうか?

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語

すいません。 I want to improve my Japanese skill for my work...hope we'll help each each other...I will help you with whatever i can... 途中まで訳せたんですがよくわかりません。和訳お願いします…

• 英語の翻訳

以下、イギリス人とebyでやり取りの中です、google翻訳で何言ってるかわかりませんでした。 翻訳できる方お願いします。 What world do you live in where a buyer can dictate to a seller how much he can sell his good for ? I think it best if you found someone else to buy these parts from. Peculiar that you now know how to write in English. I find it very difficult to deal with fools who think they can tell me what they think and expect me to go along with it, I prefer not to deal with these people as is the case here.

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!

• 英語に翻訳したいのですが・・・

私はあなたを助けたいと思っています。 私は日本人なのでそれを読むことが出来ます ですが私は英語が出来ないので助けられません ごめんなさい  は Since I am a Japanese, I can read it. I would like to help you. but I do not understand English. I'm sorry であっているでしょうか? 頑張って翻訳したのですが不安なので教えてください また、間違いなどがあった場合は訂正してもらえると助かります 日本語がおかしくてすみません

• 簡単な英語ですが、翻訳をお願いします。

友人が外国人の友人から送られてきたメールらしいです。 私は英語が苦手でして・・・ わかりやすい翻訳をお願いします。 I had a feeling there was something you were not telling me i like you and want to be your boyfriend. i hope you are done with your boyfriend. i wish you would have told me. we can talk more about it when i see you. 翻訳サイトでは、直訳の文章でしか出てきませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 英語の翻訳

海外通販にて商品を注文したところ、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。 翻訳願います。 thanks You for Your order! There´s one problem: By mistake I don´t have the hooded jacket with stars, and the sweater with bird print in size 1y. I can offer these items in size 2-3y (they are small in size and would fit a 1y old) or I will refund the money for these items or if You wish You can cancel Your order! sorry and thanks for Your understanding,

• 翻訳お願いします。

If you miss NYC you should come back for summer vacation. My Japanese is Intermediate. I just started learning Kana. Ichinichi perapera ni narimasu. With your help. I help you with English ニュアンスがなんとなくしか分かりません。 一文字違うと意味が全く変わってきてしまうと思うので・・・ よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m