• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#223095
noname#223095
回答No.1

ジーニアス英和大辞典によると、     Maltesers「モールティーザーズ」は、米国 Mars製のチョコレートでくるんだお菓子の商標 とあります。これを踏まえると、全体は、    「モールティーザーズは、女の子がいけないと知りつつ手を出してしまう英国風の食べ物です」 くらいの意味になるかと・・・。 参考になりましたら。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳をお願い致します。

確認の為、下記翻訳をお願い致します。 all Cd´s are Jewel-Case Versions. Unfortunately we are not able to tell you if all CD´s are productions of european counties.

• 翻訳お願します。

英語が苦手なもので、翻訳ソフトでは心配なのでお願します。 訳してもらいたいのは「」内です。 1「東京から世界中へ向けて」 翻訳ソフトだと主語が無いので勝手に文章が変わってしまいます。出来れば東京から発信するみたいなニュアンスで。 2「ファンク(FUNK)は永遠に…」 永遠に…の「…」を大事にした感じで。 説明がよく分からないかも知れないですが、宜しくお願します。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

海外のお店で商品を購入したいのですが、下記の内容がよく解りません。翻訳お願い致します。 TERMS Prices are indicated net transport charge. They might be subject to change. Payment will be done in advance before shipment. Special orders, including personalisation, are subject to seperate offers. Special orders involve the payment of a deposit upon the order.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

This was the end of my 2nd day of the year. 翻訳ソフトではなく ネイティブな翻訳をお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

英語が堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 Hello there are no more available at this time if i receive more i will let you know. Thankyou for the inquiry どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

While I've never been a Linkin Park fan barring a few songs (New Divide was a guilty pleasure of mine in 2009), I thought that Chester Bennington sounded fantastic when performing covers with Camp Freddy and when he performed with STP in 2001 on the Family Values Tour. So the choice of Bennington as lead singer did make sense in that regard, to see what potential might be there if you put him in a real rock band and he had ties to the band dating back to 2001.

• 翻訳サイト

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/ このサイトの翻訳ってあってるんでしょうか? また翻訳ソフトなど知っていらしたら教えてください

• 翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳をお願い致します。

お手数をお掛けいたしますが、翻訳の程宜しくお願い致します。 I can't tell you if all the CDs you listed are in a Jewel Case. Not all are on stock so I can't check it and sometimes we are not getting the info if its a Jewel Case version, so we can just see the Version if we already got it.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

I love pretty much any kind of music, I like watching both American and foreign films and TV shows. I totally understand if your English is incorrect, but you are already past me in learning. I am only a beginner of Japanese and can't create sentences that well. So I'm sorry for any incorrect grammar in the future 宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 Once the "open-ended" question has provoked a response, more specific questions relating to plaque-control behavior can be asked,and the dentist can offer suggestions for improving performance. A dentist whose behavior suggests that he is "too busy" to care about his patient's problems should not be surprised to have patients who are "too busy" to make a satisfactory effort at plaque control.