Original German U-Boat War Bond/Loan Poster - Rare and Remarkably Fine

このQ&Aのポイント
  • This original German home-front U-Boat war bond/loan poster is incredibly rare and in remarkably fine condition.
  • Measuring 43 x 33 1/4 inches, it is archivally-mounted on acid-free paper and linen-backed.
  • Designed by C.C. Meinhold & Sohne, Dresden, it can be historically referenced to 1915-1917.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Incredibly rare, no other examples found. Original German home-front U-Boat war bond/loan poster, large measuring 43 x 33 1/4 inches in remarkably fine condition. Archivally-mounted on acid-free paper and linen-backed. Lightly, uniformly toned but colors still strong. Very minimal edge-wear. A few previous owner/dealer ink marks in lower margins, a few ink stains (e.g. bottom, central fold). Old fold lines still just visible. Occasional light stain and / or mild abrasion to image area. One or two very minor paper repairs. Design by C.C. Meinhold & Sohne, Dresden. Undated but can be historically referenced to 1915-1917.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

驚くほど希少で他にない見本が発見された。本物のドイツ本国のUボート作戦の債権/ローンのポスターで、 43 x 33 1/4インチの大きさで大変状態の良いものだった。 中性紙の台紙があり、リネンの裏地がついていた。明るい、軍服調の色だが、色はしっかり残っている。小さな角の装具がある。 数名の以前の持ち主が、下の余白に書き込みをしたものが残っている。(下の中央折れ目) 古い折り目がはっきり見える。うすい汚れ及びまた、擦り傷が印刷面にある。一箇所か二箇所、小さな修繕がある。 ドレスデンのCCマインホルド&ゾーネの制作。 日付はないが、歴史的に見て1915年から1917年と思われる。

lwano_aoi
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

At the start of the war, the German Empire had cruisers scattered across the globe, some of which were subsequently used to attack Allied merchant shipping. The British Royal Navy systematically hunted them down, though not without some embarrassment from its inability to protect Allied shipping. For example, the German detached light cruiser SMS Emden, part of the East-Asia squadron stationed at Qingdao, seized or destroyed 15 merchantmen, as well as sinking a Russian cruiser and a French destroyer. However, most of the German East-Asia squadron—consisting of the armoured cruisers Scharnhorst and Gneisenau , light cruisers Nürnberg and Leipzig and two transport ships—did not have orders to raid shipping and was instead underway to Germany when it met British warships. The German flotilla and Dresden sank two armoured cruisers at the Battle of Coronel, but was virtually destroyed at the Battle of the Falkland Islands in December 1914, with only Dresden and a few auxiliaries escaping, but after the Battle of Más a Tierra these too had been destroyed or interned.

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

長文だった為分割して質問させていただきます。 こちらは後半の文章です。 目の周辺のことを書いてあるようなのですが、訳していただけると助かります。 They are fully open eyes, not narrowed. Though he narrows them in strong light as if struggling to see.. The margins at the edges of the lid are sometimes reddish, as if irritated by smoke. The eyes are softly flickering, misty, sidling and shifting as though he tries to fix his gaze on people, but soon his gaze slips away again. Sometimes the eyes look thoughtful dull or transfixed but unseeing idle expression. The face is plump and sympathetic. Though often the face is very still. Not totally devoid of expression, just passive and the expression serene across his frozen face. Not a mobile always changing face. Its only the eyes that change and flicker like moonlight and clouds across his face. The eyelids twitch sometimes into an expression with the face. The eyes look weak though his sight is not good. The face is soft fleshy, pale and poorly defined, but attractive. This is a proud refined face, that is sometimes hard to read..

以前にも質問したのですが、もう一度質問させてください。 長文だった為分割して質問させていただきます。 こちらは後半の文章です。 目の周辺のことを書いてあるようなのですが、訳していただけると助かります。 They are fully open eyes, not narrowed. Though he narrows them in strong light as if struggling to see.. The margins at the edges of the lid are sometimes reddish, as if irritated by smoke. The eyes are softly flickering, misty, sidling and shifting as though he tries to fix his gaze on people, but soon his gaze slips away again. Sometimes the eyes look thoughtful dull or transfixed but unseeing idle expression. The face is plump and sympathetic. Though often the face is very still. Not totally devoid of expression, just passive and the expression serene across his frozen face. Not a mobile always changing face. Its only the eyes that change and flicker like moonlight and clouds across his face. The eyelids twitch sometimes into an expression with the face. The eyes look weak though his sight is not good. The face is soft fleshy, pale and poorly defined, but attractive. This is a proud refined face, that is sometimes hard to read..

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I miss cooking and eating Chinese food. In college, the food just doesn't taste as good as when it's homemade, and they very rarely make Chinese or other Asian dishes. Sometime they have sushi though, which is good.  I have so many plans for traveling and studying abroad, I hope I can do them all! In Japan, I want to see Shibuya, the Ghibli Museum, Pheonix Hall (or I think you call it Byodo-in), Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, and haha probably so many other places but I can't think of them right now よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を日本語に訳していただけませんか。

下記の英文が訳せません。どなたか訳していただけませんか?他は何とかわかります。 よろしくお願いします。 "We believe a price point of $250-300 would have gone a long way in keeping competition at bay," 【原文】 This morning the company announced its new 7.9-inch tablet, but since then Apple's stock has fallen more than 3%, or more than $20. It closed at $613.36. The iPad mini starts at $329 for a 16 GB model. By comparison, the iPad mini's competitors, the Google Nexus 7 and the Amazon 7-inch Kindle Fire HD, offer their tablets at $250 and $200 for 16 GB models, respectively. "We believe a price point of $250-300 would have gone a long way in keeping competition at bay," Mizuho Securities said in a note Tuesday. Google and Amazon are counting on the sales of digital goods purchased on the tablets to make up for the low, or in Amazon's case non-existent, margins to make a profit. Apple may instead be counting on the sale of its device.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The sectors were linked across the inundations by single bridges and isolated from the rear by the Yser and Dunkirk canals, crossed by floating-barrel bridges called Richmond, Kew and Mortlake near Nieuport Bains and Barnes, Putney and Vauxhall near Nieuport. A permanent roadway crossed lock gates east of Nieuport and another bridge named Crowder was built later near Nieuport. In the centre of the front was a 2,000-yard (1,800 m) stretch, with no crossing over the Yser and no man's land was 65–80 yards (59–73 m) wide. There was very little cover for artillery in the area and machine-guns were vulnerable to stoppages from wind-blown sand. The 1st Division and the 32nd Division took over and had only limited artillery support for several days, until the British artillery had completed the relief. Du Cane ordered that the positions were to be held at all costs but the main French defences had been built in the south bank and the bridgehead, which was 800 yards (730 m) deep from St. Georges to the coast, had been held as an outpost. Three breastworks gave limited protection from artillery-fire and there were no underground shelters for reserves. Tunnellers began work on dug-outs in the sand dunes but in early July, few had been completed. A defence plan for the bridgehead was issued on 28 June, relying mainly on artillery but of 583 guns in the Fourth Army, only 176 had arrived by 8 July, the remainder being with the First and Second armies, in support of operations towards Lens and Lille and due to arrive by 15 July. On the night of 6/7 July, German aircraft bombed the main British aerodrome at Bray-Dunes near Dunkirk, caused nine casualties and damaged twelve aircraft.

• 日本語訳してください!

Yeah, we did! It was long but I know a few about it because of the lessons! My favourite sport is football, I'm a great football fan (Soccer)! I also play it alot I used to be in the football team in my old school, but i can't any more now D: my doesn't want me too! Volley ball, hmm I've only played it once in school that was it! It was very hard I remember! I've tried to learn French during secondary school since i was 11 to age 15 but I never understood much since i really didn't have interest in it! I'm very much into music and watching tvs and stuff! I love going out with my friends to the cinema! Are you in junior high school or high school? In the UK we don't call it junior high school or senior high school we call it secondary school and college! I'm in college since I'm 16! It's my first year :)

下記の文章を訳してください! 宜しくお願いします。 He may like travel, and likes peace and quiet in a relationship, dislikes quarreling. He is kind hearted, and is very sensible in a crisis, and able to cope, but in his every day life is the opposite, being indecisive and often uncertain what he really wants, willing to let others influence him or make decisions for him. He is patient and persevering in a quiet way. He is good tempered, a little touchy, his anger become more turned inward than expressed outwardly. He may be inclined towards ideals or else to good causes. He is very honest and hates unfairness cheating or lying or underhand dealing in others. His main fault is too much thought too little action in his life.

• 日本語に訳してください

翻訳をお願いします。 He has very few characteristic mannerisms of his own. Little to draw attention to himself... He is absent minded indolent and low spirited in the mornings. His energy levels fluctuate with his mood. He has a stiffness in posture of the back on rising from his seat, but he has no particular characteristics mannerisms to describe. He rubs or scratches the ear occasionally. May move his feet for no reason. But no habitual mannerisms. He does not exhibit much outer self confidence or command in his manner, that’s not to say he doesn’t have it, just it doesn’t show. But he has a kind of muted quite refinement about him, and is generally well disposed towards others. He is never offensive or unapproachable in manner. He is more unobtrusive Kindly when approached. He stays on the edges and doesn't exert himself. He often gives the impression of being mentally else where, of not paying attention to the moment, not very focused.. There is little to draw attention to him. So with his quite demeanor, he tends to blend into the background.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

At the outbreak of World War I, the Belgian army was in the middle of a reorganisation. Historically, Belgium had a reputation for neglecting its military. During the 19th century, military reform had been a major political issue as successive governments remained unsure of whether the signatory nations of the 1839 Treaty of London would intervene to guarantee Belgian neutrality if the country were invaded. Belgian politicians were also aware of the rapid expansion of French and German armies during the period. From the 1880s onwards, the Belgian government embarked on an ambitious series of fortress construction but failed to expand or reform the military itself. In 1902, the regular army stood at just 42,800 men with a potential post-mobilisation strength of 180,000.