• 締切済み

Own change iphone screen?

My iphone6 broken screen, you can change your own screen it? Has been a warranty, go to the Apple store sale for the screen is too expensive! I have been bullish on this site one screen, http: //ydtparts.com/ not expensive, but I do not know if it is hard for the screen? Seeking an experienced friend to help me!

みんなの回答

• ayumi9821
  • ベストアンサー率30% (51/165)
回答No.1

完全に電池がなくなるまで放置して再度充電するというのはどうでしょう。 それか修理に出す。 日本語で書かないと有力な情報が集まらないと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 302sh warranty service

My 302sh screen is broken. Is there a warranty for that to repair? ※OKWAVEより補足:「シャープのスマートフォン・携帯電話」についての質問です。

• 302sh no softtbnk wrnty

Sharp company can they repair broken screen of smart phone? Does they have after sale service warranty? Does sharp have a contact number to call for a after sale services? ※OKWAVEより補足:「シャープのスマートフォン・携帯電話」についての質問です。

• pumped my own gas

I have been widowed for 19 years and belong to a support group of women who go out to lunch once a month. Before I married my late husband, I was an independent businesswoman, cared for an elderly parent, paid my own bills, pumped my own gas, bought my own cars, etc. pumped my own gasとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• on his own terms

My grandfather passed away three years ago. It was the first death in the family I’ve experienced. I was absolutely in bits when he died. He was very healthy all of my life until that point. He had an ongoing “flu” for a couple weeks that turned out to be cancer, and he passed within a month of letting all of the immediate family know about the diagnosis. He did not opt for treatment that would have lengthened his life, which I absolutely am grateful for. He passed on his own terms in his home. He passed on his own terms「自分が思うがままに死んだ」?でしょうか?どういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外の友達からもらったメールで、 どうしても訳せない文がありまして、翻訳と簡単な 解説をしてもらえるとありがたいです。 I've seen, the tears falling, for the pain of seeking the truth was getting too much. 前半の、涙をこぼすのを見たというのはわかるのですが、 後半の、for the pain of seeking the truth was getting too muchが わからないです。 pain of seeking で1かたまりなのか、 seeking the truthで1かたまりなのか、、 when nothing is left, to help me go on, God, is quietly there to see me cry. これも訳して欲しいのですが、こちらの文は見当もつきません。 よろしくお願いします。

• hands-off

I am a nurse who is male. Not a male nurse (that term is considered offensive). I have been married for over a year. When we were dating I got the feeling my now wife wasn’t too thrilled with my job choice. She teased me about it, saying things like how I must really have wanted to be a doctor but didn’t have the brains. I talked to her about it. I told her that I never wanted to be “more than” a nurse, and to be able to take care of people had been my dream for years. Medicine is too hands-off for me, and I never even thought of that route. Medicine is too hands-off for meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• quaderno screen shade

I'v normally used this electronic paper for about 2 months and all goes well. However, one day when I was switching pages, the screen seemed stuck for a while and then finally my screen was added a gray shade along its left. The shade never disappears even in shutdown state. When I use the pen, the handwriting on the pdf document will get a diviation from where tha pen point, and the distance is just the width of the screen shade. I have successively tried initializing device, and then I updated my firmware, but nothing helped. It is really annoying because now I couldn't use it at all. How could I do? ※OKWAVEより補足:「富士通FMV」についての質問です。

• mailが、返ってきてしまうのです。

Your message is being returned; it has been enqueued and undeliverable for 24 hours to the following recipients とか I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long という、メッセージと共に,特定のアドレス宛のmailが返ってきます。 hi-hoと、yahooのアカウントは返ってきますが、携帯から送ったmailは、返ってきません。 返事が来ないのですが、返ってこないと言うのは、届いている、と、言うことなのでしょうか? ご存じの方、よろしく、お願いいたします。

• 短文読解

1. This was too great an honour not to excite the envy. 2. We are not too proud to explain ourselves. 3. He is too wise not to notice his own defects. 4. They are not too proud to learn useful lessons. どれもtoo to構文にnotをつけただけですが、これで意味がわからなくなります。 私は It is too cold to go out = It is so cold that we cannot[would not] go out.と教えられているので 1.とても名誉なので妬みを買わざるを得ない。 2.自分をアピールするホド自慢家ではない。 3.とても賢いので自分の欠点に気づかざるをえない。(自分の欠点に気付かないほど馬鹿ではない。) ここまでは意味もわかりますし、訳として答えても綺麗だと思いますが、 4.教訓を教わるほど自慢家ではない? と今までと明らかに違った訳の仕方を求めているようです。 (実際の訳注でも、有益な教訓を学ぶことを恥としなかった。となっていて、もはや意訳の世界です。) 私はtoo to構文では 1.とても~なので~する(前から訳す) 2.~するには~すぎる(後ろから訳す) のどちらかだと考えてきましたが、4の例文ではどちらも対応できないように思えます。 わたしが知りたいのは、 すべてのtoo to構文で共通する考え方です。

• 英吾の添削をおねがいします。

Smokingというタイトルです。 I don't smoke. This is because I am too young to smoke and it is bad for lungs. The number of places to smoke is decreasing.However,I think that it is good.This is because I don't like cigarette smoke. For now,I will not smoke. cigarette smokeで「タバコのケムリ」と通じるか自信がありません。お願いします。