• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします。

I received the Pearl IV today and it is beautiful, but the film advance stop (which releases the shutter trigger to fire the shutter) is not working. The film advances freely through the numbers and so the shutter trigger remains locked. Do you know how I might be able to fix this problem? I don't want return the camera, but I will have to if I can't get the film advance to work properly so that the shutter trigger will work. I looked more closely at the shutter trigger mechanism and film advance connection that locks and unlocks the shutter trigger. I found a badly bent section in the connector rail between the film advance and the shutter trigger. It is bent in a way that prevents the shutter lock from sliding down to allow the shutter trigger to be depressed and fire the shutter. Without this being fixed, I can't use the camera. It does not look like something I can repair easily by myself and I do not want to force it and make it worse. I have attached a close up of the bent part. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for a refund and return it. I looked at the problem again and It's clear that this piece was repaired before I got the camera and the repair was only temporary. When I opened it up, the film advance stop and multiple exposure protection mechanism did not work properly and it's because of this bent piece. It was probably out of alignment so the trigger pressed against the piece and each time the camera is closed, it bends a little more and gets worse until the trigger is completely stuck. The best repair that I could do is to bend the lower trigger lock tab enough so that the trigger can depress and fire the shutter. But, there is no way for me to fix the film advance stop and multiple exposure prevention, two key features of the Pearl IV. I will test the camera, but if I keep it I would like a partial refund because not all of the functions work properly. If you can not give a partial refund I will have to have to send the camera back for a full refund. I'm really sad about this. I did a test roll with the camera and because the film advance frame count mechanism is broken it is very hard to space the frames for each shot. I tried to advance to the proper spacing by just using the dial numbers, but that doesn't work well. I have attached a photo of the strip of test negatives where you can see overlapping frames. Because it is not functioning properly I would like to do one of the following:

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

長過ぎるので全訳はしません。 1. パールIVが届いたけど上手く動かない。返品したくないので解決策教えてほしい。解決できなかったら返品するしか無い。 Advance Film Stop (フィルムの送りを止めるもの?)がシャッターのロック・アンロックと連動してるみたいだけどフィルムが送られてもシャッターがアンロックされない。 2. よく見ると、フィルム送りの機構とシャッターのロック・アンロックの仕組みをつなぐところにひどく折れたものを見つけた。折れたところの写真を送ったので見てみて。どうも自分で直せそうもない。やっぱり返品・返金かなあ。 3. 更によく見ると、この折れたところは以前も修理されたもので暫定処置だったみたい。取り付けが適当じゃないのでシャッターを押すたびにだんだんおかしくなってとうとう機能しなくなった。(どうやって直したらよいか想像でその後書いています) 4. カメラを返したくないけど、機能しない部分があるので、一部返金して欲しいみたいですが、それができなければ返品と100%返金ん。 5. フィルム送りの機構がちゃんと働かないので、上手くちゃんとした量だけ送るのが難しい。サンプルで写真と写真の一部がオーバーラップした物を添付した。4.のうちのどちらか対応して欲しい。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 和訳お願いします

大学入試の過去問を解いていて、分かりにくいところがありました。 下記の英文の和訳をお願いします。片方だけでも構いません。 (1) The fundamental nature and meaning of music lie not in objects, not in musical works at all, but in action, in what people do. It is only by understanding what people do as they take part in a musical act that we can hope to understand its nature and the function it fulfills in human life. Whatever that function may be, I am certain, first, that to take part in a music act is of central importance to our very humanness, as important as taking part in the act of speech, which it so resembles, and second, that everyone is born with the gift of music no less than with the gift of speech. (2) So far as I know the word “musicking” does not appear in any English dictionary, but it is too useful a conceptual tool to lie unused.

• 和訳お願いします。

The difficulty of course - and this is an 'of course' added by deconstruction - is that this internal drifting is not only a fundamental part of any act of communication, it is also essential. Deconstruction does not create such internal drifting, such moments of indecision and complication in the sign, but it does work to expose them and to acknowledge their existence. 和訳できるかた宜しくお願いします><

• 和訳をお願いします!

You soon become absorbed in some book or other, and usually it is only much later 4(that) you realize you have spent far too much time there and must dash off to keep some forgotten appointment----- without buying a book, of course. This opportunity to escape the realities of everyday life is, I think, the main attraction of a bookshop. There are not many places where it is possible to do this. A music shop is very much like a bookshop. You can wander round such places to your heart's content. かっこ4のthatと同じ用法を含む文を次のなかから選んでください。 1 The fact is (that) I have nothing to do with the matter. 2 It is here (that) she was killed in a traffic accident. 3 It is so fine today (that) I feel like going out. 4 There is little hope (that) you will succeed. 5 I am sure he is poor but (that) he is sincere. 宜しくお願いします!

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!すみません!!

"There is no good talking to him," said a Dragonfly, who was sitting on the top of a large brown bulrush ; "no good at all, for he has gone away." "Well, that is his loss, not mine," answered the Rocket. "I am not going to stop talking to him merely because he pays no attention . I like hearing myself talk. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I often have long conversations all by myself, and I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." "Then you should certainly lecture on Philosophy," said the Dragon-fly ; and he spread a pair of lovely gauze wings and soared away into the sky. "How very silly of him not to stay here! " said the Rocket. "I am sure that he has not often got such a chance of improving his mind. However, I don't care a bit. Genius like mine is sure to be appreciated some day;" and he sank down a little deeper into the mud. After some time a large White Duck swam up to him. She had yellow legs, and webbedfeet, and was considered a great beauty on account of her waddle. " Quack, quack, quack," she said. " What a curious shape you are! May I ask were you born like that, or is it the result of an accident?" "It is quite evident that you have always lived in the country," answered the Rocket, "otherwise you would know who I am. However, I excuse your ignorance. It would be unfair to expect other people to be as remarkable as oneself. You will no doubt be surprised to hear that I can fly up into the sky, and come down in a shower of golden rain."

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の英文の和訳をお願いします>< ・It is clear that the starting point for internationalization and the development of a sense of being a world citizen is the attitude each of one of you takes. ・The greater your knowledge and understanding, the more you can contribute, not only by the firmness of your own beliefs, but by your ability to set an example for others. ・No organized system induces people to take the next step to a concern about the world and humanity as a whole, even though ir is now quite evident that the unit of survival is becoming, not the individual country, but the world as a whole. ・It is not at all surprising that the Japanese should have developed one of the most distinctive cultures in the world and particularly strong sense of self-identity.

• 次の英語の意味をぜひ教えて頂けないでしょうか?

Maybe do you know if there is a limit for time I can fire the shutter without film inside the camera, and the reason that it is stuck now it is because I reach to that limit…? 私のカメラを買ってくれた外国の方と、何度か機械翻訳でやりとりしていましたが 自動翻訳をしても、だんだん意味不明になってきまして困っております。 申し訳ないですが、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか?

• 英語 和訳

こんにちは。 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 (I)Prefer a loss to a dishonest gain: the one brings pain at the moment the other for all time. (II)It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。