• ベストアンサー

DEENのCD DVDについて

DEEN ONE DAY LIVE '04 -END of SUMMER- 2004年8月28日(土) 東京 よみうりランド オープンシアターEAST で行われたライブで、「sunshine on summer time」が収録されてるDVD、又はCDを ご存じの方、是非教えて下さい。通常の発売されている「DEEN ONE DAY LIVE '04 -END of SUMMER-」には収録されていないようなのでとても知りたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hv9V8ZDj
  • ベストアンサー率64% (112/174)
回答No.1

以下の DVD のディスク:3 でしょうか。 内容(「Oricon」データベースより) 「DEEN LIVE JOY-Break 6~Birthday eve~」 「DEEN LIVE JOY-Break 8 at SEOUL~Lookin’ for Utopia~」 「DEEN ONE DAY LIVE’04-END of SUMMER-」の3公演を収録した、 DEENのコンプリートDVD-BOX。 ■ DEEN LIVE JOY COMPLETE 2002-2004 DVD-BOX (初回限定生産版) http://www.amazon.co.jp/DEEN-COMPLETE-2002-2004-DVD-BOX-%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%94%9F%E7%94%A3%E7%89%88/dp/B000EBCFFS?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0 ■ 3枚組DVD「DEEN LIVE JOY COMPLETE 2002-2004」 http://www.deen.gr.jp/disc/detail.html?info=68&category=9&p=1

takoyaki710
質問者

お礼

教えていただいたDVDの内容確認しましたところ、「sunshine on summer time」が収録されてました。教えていただいてありがとうございます。とてもうれしいです。

関連するQ&A

• one summer's dayの楽譜

YouTubeでone summer's dayの楽譜の動画を見つけたのですが、 これなんていう楽譜集に収録されているのですか?

• DEENのCD DVDについて

DEENの『DEEN break11』ライブが収録されてるDVD又はCDをご存じの方ぜひ教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• used toが示せる漠然とした期間の範囲

具体的期間に起こったことはused toでは言えずwouldを使うらしいですが、used toが下記のときに使えるか教えてください。 1、during trip 2、during vacation 3、last summer 4、last year 5、one's boyhood days 6、in those days 7、at my initial stage of the work(仕事に就いた最初の頃 と言いたいのですが、より適切な表現がありましたら教えてください) もちろん他の場合も教えてくださると助かります。お願いします。

• East of Edenの一節

次の英文はスタインベックのEast of Eden の14章の一節です。  「One thing sets off a hundred others」はどんな意味になるのでしょうか。  あるいは、この英文中のset offの意味を教えていただけませんか。複数の英和辞典、英英辞典でしらべてみましたが、下の文脈に合う意味を見つけられませんでした。  There is so much to tell about the Western country in that day that it is hard to know where to start. One thing sets off a hundred others. The problem is to decide which one to tell first. —JOHN STEINBECK, East of Eden

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 天気が比較的よかったのは数日で、また、梅雨の状態に戻ってしまったからだ。 このため、低温・日照不足など、各地で「異常な」夏が続いている。 It was relatively good whather. There were some days such as this weather but the rainy season went back again. It has brought about relatively low temperature or the shortage of sunshine. This unusual summer have went on at many places. 正直とても書きづらい文章でした。 最初の 天気が比較的よかったのは数日で の部分が非常に不安です。 the shortage of sunshine は表現、冠詞という点で問題ないでしょうか? 回答よろしくおねがいします

• 英文が日本語に沿っているか、添削ください。

神が無条件で愛を与えて下さるように、私もまた貴方を無条件で愛しています。 私が虚しく生きた今日は、昨日死んでいった人があれほど生きたいと願った明日。 私も明日も生きていたい。 一日は短い単位の一生、一生は長い単位の一日。 一日を一生の如く真剣に生き、一生を一日の如く気楽に,そして健康に生きたい。 生まれ変わったら貴方の娘にして下さい。 I love you unconditionally as of God gives love unconditionally to everyone. Today I lived in idly is the tomorrow the person died yesterday desperately wanted to live for another day. I want to live tomorrow, too. A day is short version of a life and a life is a long length of a day. I would like to live faithfully, carefully and in a great health. Please make myself one of your daughters when I reborn.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

— Griffith In August 1917, 127 mm (5.0 in) of rain fell, 84 mm (3.3 in) on 1, 8, 14, 26 and 27 August; the weather was also overcast and windless, which much reduced evaporation. Divided into two ten-day and an eleven-day period, there were 53.6, 32.4 and 41.3 mm (2.11, 1.28 and 1.63 in) of rain that August. In the 61 hours before 6:00 p.m. on 31 July, 12.5 mm (0.49 in) of rain fell and from 6:00 p.m. on 31 July to 6:00 p.m. on 4 August, there was 63 mm (2.5 in) of rain. There were three dry days and 14 days with less than 1 mm (0.039 in) of rain during the month. Three days were sunless and one had six minutes of sun; over 27 days there were 178.1 hours of sunshine, an average of 6.6 hours per day. The weather in August 1917 was exceptionally bad and Haig had been justified in expecting that the weather would not impede offensive operations, because rain would have been dried by the expected summer sunshine and breezes. Petain had committed the French Second Army to an attack at Verdun in mid-July, in support of the operations in Flanders. The attack was delayed, partly due to the mutinies which had affected the French army after the failure of the Nivelle Offensive and also because of a German attack at Verdun from 28–29 June, which captured some of the ground intended as a jumping-off point for the French attack. A French counter-attack on 17 July re-captured the ground, the Germans regained it on 1 August, then took ground on the east bank on 16 August. The battle began on 20 August and by 9 September, had taken 10,000 prisoners. Fighting continued sporadically into October, adding to the German difficulties on the Western Front and elsewhere. Ludendorff wrote: On the left bank, close to the Meuse, one division had failed ... and yet both here and in Flanders everything possible had been done to avoid failure ... The French army was once more capable of the offensive. It had quickly overcome its depression. — Ludendorff: Memoirs yet there was no German counter-attack, because the local Eingreif divisions were in Flanders.

• 以下の英文について教えてください。

To-day, as I was reading in the garden , a waft of summer perfume--some hidden link of association in what I read--I know not what it may have been--took me back to school-boy holidays; I recovered with strange intensity that lightsome mood of long release from tasks, of going away to the seaside, which is one of childhood's blessings. この英文について質問があります。 I know not what it may have beenを訳すとどうなるのでしょうか? 私はわからない、what以下のことを、という感じになるかと思うのですが、 it may have beenがわかりません。(itは何を指していますか?) which is one of childhood's blessingsのwhichの先行詞は何になりますか? お手数をおかけしますがよろしくお願いします。 ----------------The Private Papers of Henry Ryecroft <Summer>: George Gissing

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Has been cancelled now and will expire on: 18-Apr-2003 Enjoy untill the end of the membership and we hope to see you back one day !! ネット上でメンバー解約をした時に、上記のメールが来たので解約できたと思っていたのですが、会費を請求されてしまいました。

• 長文で構成がつかめません!!

NHKラジオ英会話講座より This is the kind of day that my grandmother used to call "false spring." It's one of those unusually balmy days in late February or early March that are so comfortable that they make you feel as though the bitter cold of winter has come to an end at last. 今日は僕の祖母がかって「偽りの春」と呼んでいたそういう日だよね。 とっても快適なので、冬の厳しい寒さがとうとう終わったみたいに感じさせる、2月下旬や3月上旬のいつになく穏やかな日のこと。 (質問)文章の骨格がつかめません。代名詞を中心にお尋ねします。 (1) It's one of those unusually balmy days ・・・  の[It]は前文の[false spring]を指していますか? (2)that are so comfortable・・ の[that]は関係代名詞で先行詞は、one of those unusually balmy days in late February or early March でしょうか? (3)they make you feel as though ・・・の[they]もやはり[false spring]を指していますか?   長文で質問も、し辛く困っています。文章を短く区切って解りやすく文章の流れを教えていただけませんでしょうか?  以上、宜しくお願いいたします。

専門家に質問してみよう