質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

「AAAの販売状況はどうですか?」 すなわち、 「AAAは売れていますか?」 だと思います。 ただ、必ずしも明瞭な英文ではありません。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 そこはハンドメイドで作ってくれるお店なんですが、ちょっと注意書きがありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。これって業者さん用でしょうか? AAA to send over some 商品名 and BBB will produce products for sale in USA. Both of our brands will be stamped into every product. We would also promote how AAA  、 BBB from the 商品名. We would study the market for such a unique concept in USA. BBB will design products that suit the preference of locals in USA based on the sales. Templates will be sent to AAA. AAA will make the products for sale in our store.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。よろしくお願い致します。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 そこはハンドメイドで作ってくれるお店なんですが、ちょっと注意書きがありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。これって業者さん用でしょうか? AAA to send over some 商品名 and BBB will produce products for sale in USA. Both of our brands will be stamped into every product. We would also promote how AAA  、 BBB from the 商品名. We would study the market for such a unique concept in USA. BBB will design products that suit the preference of locals in USA based on the sales. Templates will be sent to AAA. AAA will make the products for sale in our store.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

Everything is great. The wedding is over so I’m relief. How is everything on your side?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはカスタム品を作ってくれる小さなお店です。カスタムの事で質問をしたんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 The sale for customisation work is way higher than sale of finished products.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫はありますか?などを聞いたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Sounds good. Do you have our new catalog? If it’s not please let me know I’ll add it and ship it with your order. One last thing, how is AAA web site going? Is it already built?

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

Just finish talking to my team and what we can do is we can advertise “AAA facebook” to our social media to bring more fans to your facebook page.

• 英文の意味をおしえてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。どんな種類が他にありますか?それはどこで売っていますか?と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Do you mean that their AAA dealer shop in USA? As I know that AAA marketing team allowed them to make some AAA products, such as small leather goods, key chain….then sell via their dealership only, not into the public. This is not licensing work. Thank you. Meanwhile, if you have some product photo, then I can check with my colleague clearly, thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはカスタマイズしてくれるお店で商品の写真や商品の事を聞いていました。それに対して返事が来たのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will create a catalogue of the products based what you have for their preview. I've attached photos of the pop store that I ran. The sale for customisation work is way higher than sale of finished products.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのサイトからメルマガらしき内容のメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for your kind email. Just got my brand manager info about AAA x BBB news & products. Good for sharing with your partners.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でやり取りをしているのですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 When I spoke to 運送会社BBB I was told that this price does not include customs clearance charges only. Everything else is included. I do not know how much would 運送会社AAA charge for those 2 cartons as unless you book the shipment with them we will not deal with them anymore. I can ask them on your behalf but if you decide to go with the shipping with them you need to book it yourself and sort out the payment with them. I will also check for you how much will DHL charge as well.