• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:至急和訳お願いします。)

アメリカンアパレルの公開リリースからの洋服についての和訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカンアパレルで公開リリースのために作りましたが、これらの洋服は売り物ですか?
  • AAに明日朝行って在庫を確認し、横で1つ描くことができます。
  • リリース時間は日本時間の午前6時で、起きて手間をかけさせたくないので、私が取り置いておきます。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

はい。私は一般の人のために作りました。これはアメリカンアパレル製です。私にできることは、明日の朝 AAに行って、もっと在庫があるか確かめ、全然問題なしにあなたのために一つ(ペインとして)おきます。  というのは売り出しの時刻は、日本の午前6時になりますから、その時間にあなたに起きていただくといったお面倒をかけたくないからです。あなたは私の vip ですから (ペイントのところがよくわかりませんがよろしくご判読ください)  

realtalk
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 的確な和訳で理解できまました。

realtalk
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。 的確な和訳で理解できまました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急 和訳してください

This is what the kindergarden teachers will all be doing for the holiday season. We would love for the parents to donate whatever they can so the children can participate in the wonderful activities they have planned. Mrs Brasfield and I will get together on the duplicates, if need be, and contact the parent. If you can donate please fill in the top first and feel free to donate whatever you can. I would love to get together with someone and do the treat bags on party day and I will try to fill in the blanks on whatever our class lacks. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

『Good evening/Morning Sweetheart, I woke to a wonderful dream with you...so happy to wake up like this! Looking forward to again waking up, holding you in my arms, so I can tell you instead of typing: good morning/evening my love I appreciate you and am thankful you are in my life...everyday. Somedays, I will make you breakfast & others make plans to go somewhere special to eat at places that are highly recommended. Know that you are in my thoughts and my heart each & every day, you are the best part of me & I Love You!!!』  長いですが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 至急★和訳お願いしますm(__)m

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a good day. I don't think that we are going to go out to sea for three months anymore. Our schedule, right now, is that we're going to go out to sea on the 21st until probably early november. it'll still be a month out but better than 3 months out. And I have a half day tomorrow and the day off on Sunday, and was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to like huis ten bosch or something. Can I ask you a question, what did your brother think of me? I didn't really get the chance to get to hang out with him and want to hang out another time, if that's ok with you and your brother ttyl

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 至急和訳お願いします(;_;)!!!!!

大体の内容は分かるのですが、お金が動く話なのでちゃんと内容を理解したいです! 英語に堪能な方のお力を貸してください!!! ----------------- Dear Friend, Thanks for your mail,i am glad to read from you and i thank you very much for your kind responds and your understandings to me over these dealings. I got your mail and i understand your points. I will like you to quick with your search and make try all your possible best to get me the items. I need 10 sets and i shall be going out for an Additional payment of the sum of $25,000.00USD to your Previous cash for the Wrist Watch and your total money will be the sum of $26,700.00USD. I hope you understand my Points and i will be glad if you can get me the cameras these week or next. Thanks.. ---------------------- 上記の内容です。 長文ですが、どなたか宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night and I missed you so much ... Today I checked with my boss and I'm not allowed to work from 25/12 till 2/01. If it's no trouble to you I can come to Tokyo. Actually might be able to convince my boss so that I can work 2 more weeks in Japan (most likely Osaka :( ) in January. But I still need to find out. If you are ok with me coming to Tokyo I can start to look for tickets.

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

中3の数学 因数分解の解説と答え
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 中学3年生の数学の因数分解でわからない箇所を解説します。
  • 具体的には、問題(2)から(5)までの因数分解の解説を行います。
  • 答えはそれぞれ(2)は(2a+3b−1)(2a−3b+1)、(4)は(2x−y)(x−2y)、(5)は(2x−y+1)(x+2y+1)です。
回答を見る