• ベストアンサー

機内で観た映画のタイトルを知りたいのです・・・。

full3002の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • full3002
  • ベストアンサー率36% (17/46)
回答No.1

浅田次郎原作の映画「天国までの百マイル」ではないでしょうか。 英語はずうっと苦手なので自信はないんですけれど…。 とても感動的で、お母さんをおんぼろのバンにのせて千葉のお医者さんに連れて行く話です。 ↓は、映画のオフィシャルホームページです。

参考URL:
http://www.to-films.co.jp/hundred/
frederique
質問者

お礼

あ、そういえば、聞いたことがある!・・・なんて。 お返事、ありがとうございました。ホームページ、わたしも楽しませていただきました。早速、メール打とうとおもいます!    いつもはのんびりなわたしの、この迅速な対応にきっと相手はびっくりすることと思います。・・・どうもありがとうございました。  

関連するQ&A

• チャールズブロンソンの映画タイトル名について

チャールズブロンソンの映画タイトルでonce upon a time in the westという映画のタイトル名ってありますか?邦題はありますか? 彼の出た映画でハーモニカに関連した内容のものってありますか?

• この映画のタイトルをご存知の方、教えて下さい。

今アメリカで公開されている“Once Upon a Time in Mexico”という映画が、どうやらシリーズものの3作目らしいのですが、1作目と2作目のタイトルがわかりません。 アントニオ・バンデラス扮するメキシコ人の主人公が、ギターの中に銃などを仕込んで戦う、というようなストーリーなのですが、3作目が日本で公開される前に(されるのでしょうか…?)是非1作目と2作目を見ておきたいんです。と言っても、ビデオ化されているのかもわからないのですが。。。 ご存知の方、よろしくお願いします。

• will. would. どちらを使えばいいのか または使い方が間違ってるのか

I went to Nagoya national hospital to check my artificial joint in my knee. The doctor told me that you would have to go into surgery in a year. 私の膝の人工関節のチェックに病院に行ってきました。 お医者さんが一年以内には手術をしないといけないだろうと。 will would かだいぶ迷いました または違ってるのか どしどしアドバイスください。

• I am ailing myselfの語感を教えてください。

こんにちは、皆様にご相談があります。 今日アニメのDVD(「X」というタイトルです)を見ていたら、子供を手放せない母親がセリフとして、 「私は、病んでいるのです。」と言いました。 その字幕が「I am ailing myself」でした。 この言い回しは、腹痛等の、精神的では無い病気にもつかえますか? 英辞郎を見た印象としては使えそうな雰囲気を感じます。 http://www2.alc.co.jp/ejr/index.php?word_in=ailing&word_in2=%82%A0%82%A2%82%A4%82%A6%82%A8&word_in3=PVawEWi72JXCKoa0Je しかし、ailingには、病気療養中という訳も有るので、もしかしたら、重病でないと使えないでしょうか?  I am ailing myselfが使えるシチュエショーンを教えてください。 ご教示ねがいます。

• Without only two weeks before my bi

Without only two weeks before my birthday, the last place I wanted to be was in the hospital recovering from surgery. 正誤問題です。正解は without なのですが、without を何に換えれば、文意が通じる英文になるのでしょうか?

• 英語について

It's nothing to be surprised about, not like being in the hospital. 訳を教えてください。 また、nothing to beはなんでこのような語順になるんでしょうか?nothingとtoとbeの成分を教えてください。 あと、not like beingとはどういうふうな成分が組み合わさりできているのでしょうか? ちなみに、前の文章は、 When people are "in" the hospital, it's serious. They'll be there for days or weeks, maybe months.When someone is "at" the hospital, it's just a short time.They might be there to see a doctor, or they might be visiting someone who is in the hospital. です。 なぜ、be in the hospitalで、入院する、になるんでしょうか? このときのbeの成分はなんですか? inとatで違う理由が分りません。 inにはどういう意味が含まれているんでしょうか? atにはどういう意味が含まれているんでしょうか? また、be surprisedは受動態なんでしょうか? あと、surprisedは自動詞なんでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

My father has just collapsed from a cancer none of us knew he had. He is ailing, and my mother is absolutely freaking out. She has always had undiagnosed, untreated mental illnesses. Since his retirement, she has clung to my father. My sister is there trying to manage things while my father is in the hospital. ここでのMy sister is thereはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 不定詞

こんばんは。 宜しくお願いいたします。 Q1:I need a room to study in. 私には勉強するための部屋が必要です。 とぃう英文で質問です。なぜinが入るのでしょうか?? Q2:I awoke to find myself in a hospital. という文がうまく訳せません。 awakeとfindが気づくという意味で重なるためうまくいきません。 コツを教えてください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

On 24 March a large troop-train at Lubin station on the Hejaz Railway south of Amman was attacked by aircraft with machine-guns; 700 rounds were fired into the enemy troops. Medical support The total time taken to evacuate to Jericho from the front line was about 24 hours and the distance 45 miles (72 km) with a further three hours on to Jerusalem. Wounded were carried on light stretchers or blankets from the front line to regimental aid posts which were established about 1.5 miles (2.4 km) in the rear. Advanced dressing stations were established about 3 miles (4.8 km) behind these aid posts; sand carts making the journey in three to six hours. Between some dressing stations and the nearest clearing station on the Es Salt to Amman road, wounded had to be transported 10 miles (16 km) on cacolet camels or strapped to their horses. A divisional collecting station was established 6 miles (9.7 km) further back at Birket umm Amud to which wounded were carried in cacolet camels; the journey taking between six and seven hours. Horse-drawn ambulances then took wounded back to the Jordan Valley. In the rear of these divisional collecting stations, the road through Suweileh and Es Salt to El Howeij 5 miles (8.0 km) was passable by wheeled transport and the remainder of the journey to Jericho was in motor ambulances. With their equipment carried on pack-horses and pack-camels, the mobile sections of the field ambulances along with 35 cacolet camels for each ambulance, followed the attacking force to Es Salt and Amman. Their motor ambulances, ambulance wagons and sand carts remained near Jericho ready to transport wounded from the receiving station at Ghoraniyeh to the main dressing station west of Jericho. Here the Desert Mounted Corps Operating Unit and consulting surgeon were attached. Wounded were then sent back to the two casualty clearing stations in Jerusalem. From the Jordan Valley it was a 50 miles (80 km) ride in a motor ambulance over the mountains of Judea to the hospital railway train, followed by 200 miles (320 km) train ride to hospital in Cairo, though some of the worst cases were accommodated in the hospitals in Jerusalem.

• 訳し方が分かりません.

こんばんは. よろしくお願いいたします。 I awoke to find myself in a hospital. という英文の訳し方が分かりません. 私は病院にいるということに・・・ という感じでできませんでした。 findは~とわかる awokeは~に気づく。 この2つが似たような意味なのでうまく訳せないのです。 よろしくお願いいたします.