英文をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳してください!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳してください!
  • どなたか英語に詳しい方、下記の英文をわかりやすい日本語に訳していただけませんか?ちょっと翻訳ソフトでは意味がわからないものですから・・・
  • 宜しくお願いします!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳してください!

すみません、どなたか英語に詳しい方、下記の英文を わかりやすい日本語に訳して いただけませんか? ちょっと翻訳ソフトでは意味がわからないものですから・・・ どうぞ宜しくお願いします! My music friends know just how difficult this is to do by ear. We were shooting an unrelated video for my Nuryl baby app and he blew me away with this. 12-22 UPDATE: I'm getting tons of messages asking if I have an ear training course. The education system I've developed at www.nuryl.com is for babies, from 5 months prenatal to 2 years old.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私の音楽の友人たちは、これを耳で行なうのがどんなに難しいか知っています。  我々はこれとは無関係の、私の Nuryl 乳児アプリのための動画を撮っていたんですが、これ(を見て)でびっくりしました。  12月22日更新: 耳の訓練を行なうコースをやっているのかと言う問い合わせが、山ほど来ています。  私が www.nuryl.com で開発した教育システムは、出産前5ヶ月から2歳までの赤ちゃん用のものです。

sora078
質問者

お礼

素早い対応ありがとうございます!!わかりやすくて助かりました。 お手数ですが、もし宜しければこちらの回答にもお答えいただけませんか? 上の文章に関連する動画です。どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q9103029.html

その他の回答 (3)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.4

「私の音楽関係の友人たちはこれを耳でやることがどれだけ難しいかわかる。私たちは、私の幼児向け脳力トレーニングアプリ”Nuryl"のために、個別の(アプリそのもののビデオではない)ビデオをとっていたんだけど、彼は私を驚愕させた。 12月22日 更新: 「私が耳のトレーニングコースをやらないか?」と非常に多くのメッセージをもらっています。私が開発したこの教育システム(www.nuryl.comで見ることができます)は出産前5か月の赤ちゃんから2歳までのものです。」 unrelated videoですが、アプリそのもののビデオではないのですが、nurylのためのビデオのようなので、アプリそのものではなく個別のビデオと訳しました。無関係のと言う意味ではないと思います。

sora078
質問者

お礼

訳し方によって色々意味が違ってくるんですね。助かりました!!ありがとうございましたっ!!

回答No.3

私の音楽の友達は聞くだけでどれぐらい難しいかよく分かっている。 下記の件と関係ない「Nuryl baby」というアプリのビデオを撮っていたときにこれを見てびっくりしました。 12月22日更新:聞き取り練習のコースを受けているかどうかについてたくさんのメッセージを頂いております。 私がwww.nuryl.comで開発した教育システムは胎児5ヶ月から2歳までの子供に開発したシステムです。

sora078
質問者

お礼

参考にさせていただきます。どうもありがとうございましたっ!!

回答No.2

直後の質問にある、子供が音程を当てる動画についてる説明ですね。ちょっとやってみます。 「私の音楽仲間は耳で聞いてこれをするのはどんなに難しいことかを知っています。私たちは、私の Nuryl baby app (Nuryl という赤ちゃんの頭脳トレーニングのアプリ?)のために、このこととは無関係の動画を撮影していたのですが、この子がこれをしてみせて私はぶっとばされました(=もちろん「びっくりした」ということ)。 12月22日加筆:私のところで聴覚のトレーニングコースを提供しているかという、何十トンもの(=たくさんの)問い合わせのメッセージをいただいています。www.nuryl.com にある、私の開発した教育システムは、出産5ヶ月前から2歳までの赤ちゃんを対象としています。」 てな感じでしょうか。

sora078
質問者

お礼

kumagerasu さんもありがとうございます!!そうだったんですね! こちらでもお願いして申し訳ないのですが、もし宜しければこちらの回答にもお答えいただけませんか? 上の文章に関連する動画です。どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q9103029.html

関連するQ&A

• ★至急 英文翻訳

There is an official report that includes some surprising facts. In developed nations,on average, one person uses 1,000 tons of water per year. In japan, one person uses only 700 tons of water per year. The japanese seem to use lees water. However, in japna, one person also uses 600 tons of virtunal water pet year. What is virtanal water ? It is the water that is used to produce a country's imports. The total amount of this virtual water plus domestic water in japan is 1,300 tons per person.

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!

• 【至急 (長文)英文→日本語】翻訳して下さい

下記の私のメールに対する返信が届きました。 【私の文章(英文で書いてます)】 あなたは私とコミュニケーションをとるのは、面倒ですか? 私は確かに、英語は少ししか話せません。 前のメールでも書きましたが、コミュニケーションが容易ではない事は重々承知の上です。 それから、今回の出来事であなたは呆れてるでしょうか?今回あなたに頼ってしまった事は申し訳なく思っています。 【相手の方からの返信】 ※こちらの文章の訳をお願い致します。 I don't understand what is happening with you, that's to say, why you are asking me if you are annoying me or I'm avoiding you, so that, please this will be the last email I'd send you, and I hope you respect it, I don't want to keep in contact with you from now. Once I took you a report, and I call my wife to help you. This is my manner to process, because of my profession, till here everything is correct, but from this point on I shared two hours join my wife with you, nothing else. As I told you before, please respect my request.

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

My goal is to develop my Japanese language skills to communicate much easier with the japanese people by: -Studying -watching japanese movies -talking/ making conversation with the japanese people. In my job, my goal is to learn all those machine error. So that it will be easy for me to fix the machine if its has an error.

• 英文を日本語にしてください。

USPSで荷物を送ってもらってたのですが、 その荷物を検索したら以下のような文章が出てきました。 どなたか日本語にしていただけないでしょうか? We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece. Additional information for this item is stored in files offline. Additional Information for this item is stored in files offline. You may request that the additional information be retrieved from the archives, and that we send you an e-mail when this retrieval is complete. Requests to retrieve additional information are generally processed within four hours. This information will remain online for 30 days. よろしくお願いいたします

• 翻訳していただけませんか?

下記のようなメール(一部違うだけで大体同じような文字のある)が複数届いています。 書いてある名前らしき物には、全く覚えがありません。 気持ち悪いので、どなたか翻訳していただけませんか? 要約で構いません。 よろしくお願いします。 ------- Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the magazine@***.***.ne.jp mailing list. I'm working for my owner, who can be reached at magazine-owner@***.***.ne.jp. Messages to you from the magazine mailing list seem to have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce message I received. If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe bounces, I will remove your address from the magazine mailing list, without further notice. I've kept a list of which messages from the magazine mailing list have bounced from your address. Copies of these messages may be in the archive. To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 100 per request), send an empty message to: <magazine-get.123_145@***.***.ne.jp> To receive a subject and author list for the last 100 or so messages, send an empty message to: <magazine-index@***.***.ne.jp> Here are the message numbers: 21 22 23

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

下のどれか一つでも良いので、日本語に訳して欲しいです。 お願いします。 (1) I'm glad to he here. (2) I'm happy to be with you. (3) I'm sorry to be late for class. (4) It has been raining since last night (5) It is fun to swim (6) It is important for us to learn English. (7) It is the best novel that I have ever read. (8) It is very difficult for you to answer this question? なるべく簡単に訳してもらえたら嬉しいです。 お願いします、、

• 日本語に翻訳していただきたいです^^

From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you". A little goodnight song for y'all~ 日本語へ翻訳お願いします^^

• 英文を日本語にしてください><

1.You might as well eat sugar as eat such a sweet cake. 2.It is natural that she should cry at the death of her pet. 3.My mother insisted that I should wear a hat. 4.It is necessary that you should prepare for the exam. 5.I suggested that we go to an Italian restaurant for dinner. よろしくお願いします><