• ベストアンサー

living the dream~の訳

We often say in the workshop at work, “Another day living the dream.” and I can say for real. これはどういう意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1437/3766)
回答No.2

我々は、仕事のワークショップで、「いつか夢が実現する」 としばしば言いますが、私はそれが本当になると言えます。(思っています) “Another day living the dream.” に関しては次のURLが参考になるかもしれません。 (直訳:いずれの日か夢に生きる) 参考: http://jack8.at.webry.info/201110/article_2.html

noname#223717
質問者

お礼

早々にご返答いただきありがとうとざいました。参考サイトもつけていただき良く分かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

我々は、仕事のワークショップで「夢に生きるもう一日」とよく言うが、私は本当にそう言える。  引用符の中は「到底実際に起こることではなく、夢でしか起こらないと思ったことが実現する日が、また一日」という意味ではないかと思います。。

noname#223717
質問者

お礼

早々にご返答いただきありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I met in college and have been married now for six years. I love him and can't imagine living my life without him. The problem is that we are taking each other for granted and becoming increasingly harsh with the words we say. It's the tiny things that set us on edge these days. I know we are toughest on those we love the most because we expect so much from them. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします

• being inseparable parts of our existenceの訳

The change from 1800 to today is extraordinary. In 1800, in most places in the world, money was almost invisible. Today it is everywhere. Work existed then as now, but the notion that work is life, and life is work, has practically disappeared. We work in order to earn a living, and we may even dream of a day when we will no longer need to work, so that we will have time to “really live.” Work and life, instead of being inseparable parts of our existence, have become conflicting, almost contradictory notions. この文での、being inseparable parts of our existenceのいい訳が思いつきません。どなたか何かございますか? (「我々が(この世に)存在するためには[我々が生活するためには]、分けられない[切っても切れない]物である)でどうでしょう?

• You get out what you put in, as the

You get out what you put in, as they say.の意味がわかりません。どう言う意味か教えて頂けますか、下記文の最後に出てきます。宜しくお願い致します。 Do you have to work long hours? Yes. I have to work a long day. I start at 7 in the morning and often do not leave the office before 7 at night. You must be very busy. What do you do? I am in the field of financial management. We look after people's money for them. Even though I do not like my job, I do not think I would like to work 12 hours a day. To be successful you have to work hard. You get out what you put in, as they say.

• 英文の訳お願いします

Many people feel so much stress at work that they hate going back on Monday morning after a weekend at home. They are fearful, anxious, and uncertain because work gives them little job security and heavy workloads. Peter Fielding, a Canadian psychologist, says,"There is no longer the feeling of being a long-term, valued employee. Just look at the newspaper and you read about layoffs, strikes, shutdowns." With downsizing, workers also have increased workloads. "We are all expected to do more with less and that's difficult,"he explains. Workers who used to have autonomy, freedom, and control now feel powerless. They are beginning to question the value of their work. "Professional identity is a real part of personal identity," says Nan Gardener, an unemployment counselor. "When you don't feel that you are making a significant and worthwhile contribution, it's hard to keep going." Although the work climate today is difficult, there are wars for individuals to fight the stress. ・Take back some control. You may not be able to Control events that happen around you, but you can control your response. Ask yourself, "Where can I get some job satisfaction and job challenge? What can I do with what l've got?" Try to find something each day that provides a challenge, even if it is just a different way of doing ordinary tasks. Challenge creates excitement. It motivates and revitalizes. ・Balance work and play After many years of education, many people are unable to find a job in their field. Instead, they have to take any job to get a paycheck. The job may not be suited to their capabilities. It may not present the challenge they are looking for. If this describes your job, remember you are more than your occupation. Enrich your life in other areas. Involve yourself in activities outside of Work. Gain strength from the areas in your life where things are going Well. Realize that this job may be temporary and do the best job you can. Remember, too, many people don't have a job to hate. ・Get support from colleagues We all need support from our colleagues in the workplace. Little things mean a lot, like potluck lunches and birthday celebrations. We also don't laugh as much as we used to in the workplace, yet a sense of humor can be vital. Decide that you will laugh at whatever you can laugh at and take advantage of the mutual support of colleagues. ・Have realistic expectations With increased workloads and cutbacks, many people are feeling they can't do their best work. Keep your work in perspective. Look at the big picture and establish reasonable objectives. Prioritize and make lists. Do what you can each day, and recognize each accomplishment. Look at what you can achieve, not at what you can't.

• 英語でのやりとり(訳)

アバクロと言うアメリカのファッションメーカーで 個人輸入という形で買い物をしています。 いつもは、翻訳ソフトや辞書を用いてなんとか 対応していました。 今回、なかなか発送されないので問い合わせたら 以下のメールがきました。 クレジットカードが認可されていないことが 原因と言うことは分かったのですが 最終的に私に何を求めているのでしょうか? よろしければ訳していただけないでしょうか? 今回のメール(向こうから) Hey ***, what's up? Thanks for contacting us at A&F. You can track your order by visiting our website at www.abercrombie.com and selecting Track your Gear�. Your order is set to ship out the next business day which is Monday, 3/14/05. We apologize it took a few business days to authorize your credit card. For any additional questions, hit us back with another email, and well be happy to help. Thanks again for contacting us at A&F! 前回 Hey ***, what's up? Thanks for contacting A&F. Your order will be shipped pending authorization of your credit card and the availability of your items. For any additional questions, hit us back with another email, and well be happy to help. Thanks again for contacting us at A&F!

• in と for の違い

We finished the work in four days. / We finished the work for four days. この二文の意味の違いは、なんでしょうか? 以前、 in と for を 比べるときに その行動が 断続的か 連続的かで 使い分ける/feelingを 取ると 勉強した 気がしますが、 この場合は、どう取ればいいでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• living people と people living の違い

You can get more understanding about the country and people living in the country. その国とその国に住む人々についてより深い理解を得る これは英訳の問題だったんですが 自分の場合、people living in the country を living people in the country としていました。 それで間違いだってことになったんですが、どうしてでしょうか? living ← people in the country(その国の人々が住んでいること)をより深い理解を得る だから あながち間違っていないように感じるんですが、どうして間違いなのか、詳しく教えて欲しいんです。 おねがいします。

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• 訳を教えてください

I work in a doctor's office as a receptionist. I was with a customer (a salesman), and another receptionist was with a patient. At some point during this time, another patient apparently came in. I was away from the front desk to take the salesman where he needed to go. The patient who came in texted the doctor, saying she was ignored and his staff is incompetent and rude. Our office manager instructed us that we essentially are to push aside salesmen, drug reps, etc., in order to take care of the patient. we essentially are to push aside salesmen, drug reps, etc.,の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします。

コンサートのチケットを取ったら送られてきた2通目のメールです。 訳をよろしくお願いします。 Your booking has been added in our waiting list. As soon as we receive our contingent of tickets we will be able to confirm the status of your booking. Details to your booking and performance you can find on the next link: https://www.europaticket.com/event-day/en/2007/28-04-2017/Vienna-State-Opera-Tickets-/The-Marriage-of-Figaro---Opera-Vienna.html For any other infos or other requests we are staying at your service! Many thanks for your reservation! With kind regards, wish you a good stay in Vienna! Stefanie Eidler

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 購入したばかりのHP704電子ピアノの中に子供が物を落としてしまいました。
  • 手を突っ込んでも取れず、後ろのネジをドライバーで開けて取ることは可能でしょうか?
  • 落としたものは子供の財布と携帯の小さいライトです。
回答を見る