Brotherhood and Friendship in Spiritual Apprenticeship

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The importance of communication and courtesy in building strong relationships with our brothers.
  • The significance of criticism in personal growth and development.
  • The need to anticipate obstacles and persist in spiritual practice.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どういう意味ですか?

どういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いします。 My sister : "The order should be available in the course of our instincts. Courtesywill be the means of communicating more enjoyable with our brothers. Imposition is the internal path when tells us the good, the brotherhood makes us attract mates for the same fellowship. Criticism is fruitful field when exercised in our inner world. And the weighting grows and grows our friendship in all directions. The barely worthy of comment is that we do; in reference to the other, the guard brings us confidence that all strive for the best. As a spiritual apprentice, you must be prepared to face the difficulties that are associated with every genuine spiritual quest and was determined to persist in their efforts and will. You should try to anticipate the obstacles that inevitably find along the way and understand that the key to successful practice is never abandon his determination. " I wish a lot of light in his ways Tenzin Gyatso master and Joanna de Angelis

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 かなりの推測を含む意訳になってしまいましたが、どうぞ悪しからず。 (意訳文) わがシスター(修道女)が次のように言っています。 「修道会規律は、私達の本能的行動の教化科目に利用できるはずです。礼節は、私達の同胞とより楽しくやりとりし合うための方法となるでしょう。善行や友好の精神は同じ友愛を求める相手を引きつける、と説く声が聞こえるときには、押しかけが相手の内面に伝わる。批判精神は、自己の内面で鍛えられる限り、実りを生む素地である。そうすれば、あらゆる方向に親交の重みが増していく。他人と関係する際の防御の構えは、すべてが最善を求めるという自信につながる、などといったコメントをすることは必ずしも価値がない。 人は、心の見習いとして、あらゆる本物の精神の探求と関連するような難題と向き合う心構えをしなければならないし、そういう努力と意志を追及すべく運命づけられているのです。人生の途上で、避けがたく遭遇してしまう障害のあることを予期して、成功する実践への鍵は己の決意を決してあきらめないことである、とそうわきまえるように努めるべきである。」 私としては、テンジン・ギャツォやジョアンナ・デ・アンジェリスの練達の途上に、いっぱいの光あらんことを望みたい。 以上、ご回答まで。

namiheiwasaru
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 こんな面倒な翻訳していただき、ありがとうございます。意味がわかりスッキリしました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

最後の行に今生きているダライラマ14世の名と、17世紀のブラジルの尼さんの名前が並んでいます。ご用心。

関連するQ&A

• これを訳すとどんな意味になりますでしょうか・・・?

これを訳すとどんな意味になりますでしょうか・・・? カテ違いかもしれませんが、ちょっと喧嘩していた彼氏からメールをもらい、 最後の一文に以下の英文が書いてありました。 これは、彼はそんなに怒ってはいないってことでいいのでしょうか。 むしろ、ほめられているんでしょうか。。。 And most importantly you have a very open mind which is a very good thing. That is how all of us should be

• 英語の和訳

1Christians believed in one God, a God whose laws were to be obeyed by the sun and stars as well as by men. 2There are a lot of Japanese who do not feel comfortable about taking time off while their fellow workers have to continue working. 3“To make the difference” is an expression that always has a positive meaning in English. If a man tells his wife, for example, that marrying her has made all the difference, he's saying that he's very happy he married her. 例えば…の例が分かりませんでした。 4In our dreams we all aspire to be, do and have great things. Yet most of us simply aren't creating the results we want. What we need to understand is that greatness exists in all of us, but it is up to us to put it out of ourselves. It is true that we all have genius. We just need to learn how to apply our genius. 1行目とWhat~が良く分かりません。

• 意味を教えてください

The basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. You've got to be the right kind of person and do the right thing in order to have balanced success in all areas of life. Once we've reestablished the fact that good foundational qualities are the successful beginning of all car. この文のThe basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. はどんな意味になるのでしょうか?教えてください、よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I've been married for four years. My husband is a good man. He's really good to me, but lately it feels like our marriage is in a rut. We don't have any children, so I feel that some our attention should be focused on "us," but he stays on his computer all day, and when he's not on his computer, he's got his nose in his phone. I'm all about letting him have his "you time," so I let him do his own thing, and I go and do my own things, but I would still like some "us" time every now and again. he's got his nose inはhe's caught up inと同意でしょぅか?あと、I'm all about はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Get this asshole out of the White House!! When will it become undeniable that this moron should not be trusted with this amount of power. This guy is dangerous and stupid and his giant baby ego is running our country.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

If it is a matter of right answers,as it may be in mathematics or science,give him the answer book. Let him correct his own papers. Why should we teachers waste time on such routine work? Our job should be to help the child when he tells us that he can't find the way to get the right answer. Let's end all this nonsence of grades,exam,marks. Let us throw them all out,and let the children learn what all educated persons must some day learn,how to measure their own understanding,how to know what they know or do not know.

• 分かりにくい英文の意味を教えて下さい

以下はTHE PLEASURES OF IGNORANCEの冒頭の部分です。 下記のうち、 1. many of us could not tell whether or not the chaffinch sings, or the colour of the cuckoo. この部分の構文と意味。 2.whether Chapman drew on his fancy or his knowledge of nature in the lines: この文章の意味。 3.最後の詩の意味もよく分かりません。 宜しくお願いします。 It is impossible to take a walk in the country with an average townsman—especially, perhaps, in April or May—without being amazed at the vast continent of his ignorance. It is impossible to take a walk in the country oneself without being amazed at the vast continent of one's own ignorance. Thousands of men and women live and die without knowing the difference between a beech and an elm, between the song of a thrush and the song of a blackbird. Probably in a modern city the man who can distinguish between a thrush's and a blackbird's song is the exception. It is not that we have not seen the birds. It is simply that we have not noticed them. We have been surrounded by birds all our lives, yet so feeble is our observation that many of us could not tell whether or not the chaffinch sings, or the colour of the cuckoo. We argue like small boys as to whether the cuckoo always sings as he flies or sometimes in the branches of a tree—whether Chapman drew on his fancy or his knowledge of nature in the lines: When in the oak's green arms the cuckoo sings, And first delights men in the lovely springs.

• 英文和訳

And should we defeat every enemy, and should we double our wealth and conquer the stars, and still be unequal to this issue, then we will have failed as a people and as a nation. For, with a country as with a person, "what is a man profited if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" There is no Negro problem. There is no Southern problem. There is no Northern problem. There is only an American problem.This was the first nation in the history of the world to be founded with a purpose. The great phrases of that purpose still sound in every American heart, North and South: "All men are created equal." "Government by consent of the governed." "Give me liberty or give me death." And those are not just clever words, and those are not just empty theories. In their name Americans have fought and died for two centuries and tonight around the world they stand there as guardians of our liberty risking their lives. Those words are promised to every citizen that he shall share in the dignity of man. This dignity cannot be found in a man's possessions. It cannot be found in his power or in his position. It really rests on his right to be treated as a man equal in opportunity to all others. It says that he shall share in freedom. He shall choose his leaders, educate his children, provide for his family according to his ability and his merits as a human being. To apply any other test, to deny a man his hopes because of his color or race or his religion or the place of his birth is not only to do injustice, it is to deny Americans and to dishonor the dead who gave their lives for American freedom. どなたかお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

My sister-in-law says she is very allergic to cats. She lives six hours away from my Mom. My sister and I have cats and bring them with us when we visit our mom. My sister-in-law asked us if we could put the cats behind a gate or upstairs when she and my brother visit. We believe that our cats are our family members. We refuse to put our cats away just because someone wants us to. Because of this, our sister-in-law stopped visiting. Now she has a baby and this is the first grandchild in the family. She again asked if we would put the cats away while she visits so my mom can visit with her granddaughter. Again, we have refused to do this because our cats are just as important family members as her baby. We told her that she should drop off the baby with my mom, sister and me and that she can relax at the hotel while we visit. She has refused to do this, and now just doesn't visit. She tells my brother to visit whenever he wants, but that she and her baby will stay home. My mom cannot drive to their house, and now my mom has not seen her granddaughter at all. She is very upset. How do we fix this for our mom's sake, without giving up our principles? giving up our principlesとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この is it not の解説をお願いします

『山月記』の一節なのですが、下の文の頭にある「is it not」の解説をお願いします。 It is said, is it not, that all of us are by nature wild beasts and that our duty as human beings is to become like trainers who hold their animals in check, and even teach them to perform tasks alien to their bestiality. 原文:人間は誰でも猛獣使いであり、その猛獣に当るのが、各人の性情だという。 that all of us…以下が is said である一方、that all of us…以下「…とすべての人が認めているわけではないが」という意味合いを付け加えているわけですか。