• ベストアンサー

翻訳よろしくお願いします。

So my car is a facelift e65 750i with the very early production date of February 2005. It also had the option $638 with the bluetooth-telephone in the cradle. The TCU 1.5 i purchased has the BMW number: 84109149615 with the production date ありがとうございます!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

BMW E65 750iは、2005年~2009年の間に製造されています。2005年2月というと超初期型のクルマということになりますね。フェイスリフトは、先代に比較してフェイスリフトされていることを指しているようです。 <原文> So my car is a facelift e65 750i with the very early production date of February 2005. It also had the option $638 with the bluetooth-telephone in the cradle. The TCU 1.5 i purchased has the BMW number: 84109149615 with the production date <和訳> (ですから)私の車は、2005年2月製造と非常に初期型のフェイスリフトをしたE65 750iで、$638のオプションでブルーツゥース対応のモバイルフォンがセンターコンソール(*1)につけました。購入したTCU 1.5(*2)は、BMWの製造番号である"84109149615"です。 ※*1 : in the cradleとあるのは、おそらくin the center consoleだと思います。BMW750iの英文記事には、センターコンソールにモバイルフォンを設置するスペースがあるとの記載があります。おそらく同様のスペースがあり、電話に繋がるブルートゥース対応のオプションを付けたことを伝えたいようです。 <参考URL/中央のブラウンの折りたたみ式携帯を置いているPhoto> http://www.edmunds.com/bmw/7-series/2009/long-term-road-test/2009-bmw-750i-the-mystery-of-the-not-so-worthless-phone-dock.html ※*2 : TCU 1.5が何を指すのか不明ですが、おそらく"Telematics Communication Unit = 通信システム"の略のようです。

yurichael
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます、素晴らしいパーフェクトの回答にわからなかった、cadule!が解決しました。 BMWサイトまで、わざわざありがとうございます。 最高な翻訳して頂き感謝です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳

下記の英文を、適切な日本文の言い回しに訳すとどうなりますか? 意味は理解できるのですが、上手く日本語にできません。よろしくお願いします。 It wll come as no surprise when I tell you that the global economy has not improved since I last wrote to you in early February.Here are just a few pieces of recent economic data that provide a sobering snapshot of the current conditions.

• こちらの英文の意味は

アメリカの方とのメールのやり取りでの1文です。これはどのようなニュアンスなんでしょうか? 私が彼に対して、「あなたは女性に人気があるでしょ?」と聞いた時の彼の答えです。 "I can assure you I am not very popular with women.I have had quite a few serious relationships in the past but it has been a very long time since I have had a connection with someone." よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

I will email receipt with details for 2nd shipment when i get home from work...it will be in the next 12 hours i will send a scan of receipt with date time and customs information...very dissapointed with international mail these days...i am sorry, i mail stuff and 3 out of 4 times seems like mail service dont know what happen...

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

Had Meeting with Tanzanian Centeral bank and we have cleared all questions so I was promised that I can release the Name of the Bank before the weekend. So Finaly we can put that to rest very soon

• 時制の一致について。(英語)

英訳を頼まれてやってみたのですが、時制の一致のことで考え込んでしまいました。 どなたか教えていただけたら嬉しいです。 内容ですが・・・ 「彼がゆきちゃんを愛していることや、とても心優しい人だというのが良くわかりました。」 というのを英訳してみました。 I felt that he loved Yuki very much and he had a gentle heart. 時制の一致で、後ろの動詞も過去形にしてみたのですすが、「愛している」と「心優しい人だ」というのは現在のことでもあるので、現在完了で書いたほうがいいのでしょうか? その場合 (1)I felt that he has loved Yuki very much and he has had a gentle heart. (2)I felt that he had loved Yuki very much and he had had a gentle heart. (1)と(2)のどちらが正しいのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

III Stellung and British military intelligence reported that the headquarters of Rupprecht had been moved to Mons; civilians were known to have been evacuated along with supply dumps and artillery. The R. II Stellung was found to be empty between Bapaume and Achiet le Petit on the night of 12 March but next day an attack on Bucquoy failed with 574 casualties. The German document found in Loupart Wood dated 5 March, containing details of the Alberich Bewegung (Operation Alberich), showed that Loupart Wood had been abandoned a day early. On the night of 14 March, patrols found that the Germans had withdrawn from part of the Fourth Army front and on 17 March, the Germans slipped away on all of the Third and Fifth Army fronts.[50]On 4 February, the order was given to begin the Alberich Bewegung (Alberich Manoeuvre), with 9 February to be the first Alberich day and 16 March the first marching day.

• 翻訳のご協力よろしくお願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか? "NO RECORD" RESULT OF SERACH I hereby certify that a search has been made in the record of the Office ofthe Registrar-General, but no trace can be found of the registration of Marriage of **(名前)** Date of Birth 04th February 1984 to any person throughout Queensland from o4th February 1999 to 12th March 2009 inclusive. 英語が苦手でとても困っています。 翻訳ソフトで試してみたのですが、きちんとした文章になりません。 ご協力よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳が分かりません。

I was starting to worry that maybe something had happened but I also know that you are a student, too, so I also thought maybe it had something to do with that. 和訳が分かりません。 上記のI also ...の部分がいまいち訳せません。 全文は下記です。 すいませんがお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします!

英文を和訳しているのですが、英語が苦手なので苦戦しているので和訳お願いします! Ireally didn't know what to do for a few months. I felt that I had let the previous generation of entrepreneurs down - that I had dropped the baton as it was being passed to me. I met with David Packard and Bob Noyce and tried to apologize for screwin up so badly. I was a very public failure, and I even thought about running away from the valley. But something slowly began to dawn on me - I still loved what I did. The turn of events at Apple and not changed that one bit. I had bee rejected, but I was still in love. And so I decide to start over.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Firepower could conserve infantry but a battle of material prolonged the war and consumed the troops which were preserved in each battle. In 1915 and early 1916, German industry quintupled the output of heavy artillery and doubled the production of super-heavy artillery. French production had also recovered since 1914 and by February 1916, the army had 3,500 heavy guns. In May 1916, Joffre implemented a plan to issue each division with two groups of 155  mm guns and each corps with four groups of long-range guns. Both sides at Verdun had the means to fire huge numbers of heavy shells to suppress defences, before risking infantry movements. At the end of May, the Germans had 1,730 heavy guns at Verdun against 548 French, which were sufficient to contain the Germans but not enough for a counter-offensive.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「暴れてみたい気持ち」「支配したい気持ち」がある人には、暴力で制するしかないのでしょうか?この問いについて考えてみました。
  • 運動部の人々は粋がる傾向があるのでしょうか?極端な体育会系気質について、いくつかの事例を挙げながら分析しました。
  • 暴力やいじめは許されませんが、なぜ暴力的な人が存在するのでしょうか?社会において暴力が支配に繋がるのか、考えてみました。
回答を見る