• ベストアンサー

下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。発送のことでメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。 Can you confirm the address that we are sending to please as I have 2 addresses.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9713/12080)
回答No.2

>Can you confirm the address that we are sending to please as I have 2 addresses. ⇒(荷物の)送り先の住所がこちらの手元に2つあります。ですので、(どちらへ送ればよいか)宛先を確認していただけますか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

Can you confirm the address that we are sending to please as I have 2 addresses. ↓ 発送先の住所を確認して頂けますか?2つあります。 発送先の住所は入力フォームから記入されたのでしょうか?2つ住所があるので確認して欲しいというお願いのメールです。メールで返信する際に、正しい住所を改めて記載されると良いと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の数の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please note that we have the previous order put together. These are full boxes so we are able this time to reduce the quantity. Please remember however to give me the correct and final order only for next time, as I may not be able to reduce the quantity next time.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 発送の件で相手からメールがきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。。。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 入金確認と発送の件での返事だと思います。 As soon As we have the payment Can you inform you once we receive it ?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。運送業者のフェデックスで発送予定なんですがそのことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 Hope you are well. Could you please let me know if you will be using your Fedex account for shipping as we have not charged you the shipping fee..?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。発送の事でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I have some products in LA that could be shipped directly to Japan. The only concern is that you need to take at least 1 box (1 or 2 units) per color. You informed us that shipping cost with Yamato has increased so we wanted to find other ways that might save your costs. Available products are attached and I’ll be sending you additional images of the products using WeTransfer. Please let me know if you have any question. Thank you!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。受付の人に「日本に発送できますか?」と質問していましたが返事が来ました。ちょっと意味がわかならいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 We have not heard back yet, please keep in mind they are filming. We did send them all of your contact information.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Please find attached your invoice. Our bank details are below. I will be sending with Fedex just like last time. There will be AA cartons. I cannot re-pack the boxes as they are already big.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップでハロウィンの小物を購入しました。発送の事と、ステッカーのの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have processed your AW16 order, attached here is a copy of the proforma with available style allocated and styles that will come in next drops under ordered. A few styles are already out of stock list as follows: AAA BBB CCC Also we only have 2 pieces for style NNN instead of 3 and 2 pieces for style KKK bk instead of 3. I have allocated the amount we have in stock is that ok? I have spoken to my manager Rahul and e usually can give 3% discount to accounts that regularly place orders with us. I can offer you 3% if you place an order more often with us. Please advise on where you would like us to place MMM stickers. On the swing tag is that ok? Could you send me correct billing and shipping address for invoice. Do you organise a courier to come and pick up good from our warehouse? or do you have a depo we need to send stock too? As soon as I have the necessary information I will create an invoice for your first drop payment.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。何かの手違いで下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight?

• 英文に意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と集荷の件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 We have contact to shipper several times but they still not yet comfirm to us if we can stuffing and the last stuffing date is 2nd Feb,please noted.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオリジナル商品を作ってくれるお店で、特別に小物をオーダーしようとお願いしていました。そのことで注意メールが来たのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please note that these are Special Order produced only for you. We request / recommend you to take these items since it will not be re-produced unless it's requested as Special Order. Please remember that if you wish to buy these items next time, you'd have to make a special order with required quantity ONLY (about 2 per SKU). Also, remember that item from LA are cheaper than item from NY at this time.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • あるご家庭の花壇に、葉っぱだけが植えてありました。
  • これは一体何の草花なのでしょうか?謎が深まる中、その名前を教えてください。
  • この葉っぱだけの草花は、どのような特徴があるのでしょうか?その正体を解き明かしましょう。
回答を見る