• ベストアンサー

英語の質問お願い致します

I'm very attracted to youとI like youを言われるのとでは、どちらがより本気というか思いが強いですか? ・僕はすっかり君に惹かれてるんだ ・僕は君が好きだよ

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#2です。補足です。  ネイティブに、#2のような答をした、といったらメールなどだったら love は使えない、というか言っても意味が無い、と言います。で二つの違いは、、というので  どっちも大して違わないと思う、と言ったら、そう、聞き手に合わせる、どちらを聞き手が欲しているか、でいいんじゃない、ということでした。

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 そうなんですね‼︎ 今度、言われたら掘り下げて 聞いてみます。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

これは何と言っているかより、何と言っていないかに意味があります。love が無ければ、綺麗事をいくら並べても「釣り文句」でしょう。

• keyfu
  • ベストアンサー率24% (53/216)
回答No.1

それは英語を母国語とする人でも、「それはどういう意味(で)だ?」 と相手に普通に聞く部分かと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問お願い致します

I honestly just intended to do language exchange. But then I was attracted to you and thought you are such a great person, I couldn't stop myself. Which was selfish and dishonest. I'm sorry. I have never encountered a situation like this before and I was confused. You really are an amazing person and you deserve better. I'm really sorry, I never had this experience before. I should have told you earlier. I stopped sending you messages because I was ashamed and embarrassed about behaving badly 意味はわかるのですが、彼は今後どうしたいのでしょうか?関係をやめたいのですかね?

• 英語の質問お願いいたします

I want to be beautiful for youといったらI'm so attracted to youと返事がきました。これは見込みありますかね?まだ友達段階ですかね?

• 英語の質問お願い致します

どう思いますか? 連絡取り合っていた彼と私の一言が原因でほぼ音信普通になり、モヤモヤするので、こちらで難しい英文を手助けしてもらって最後に彼に送りました。 I have troubled you on many occasions it seems, and I am very sorry for that. If possible, I wish to communicate with you just like before. Having that said, I will not contact you again going forward, if you so desire. Please just let me know in return, if you wish to hear from me again or not. That is all I ask と連絡したら I was in a relationship when I met you on the Haneda air port I honestly just intended to do language exchange. But then I was attracted to you and thought you are such a great person, I couldn't stop myself. Which was selfish and dishonest. I'm sorry. I have never encountered a situation like this before and I was confused. You really are an amazing person and you deserve better. I'm really sorry, I never had this experience before. I should have told you earlier. I stopped sending you messages because I was ashamed and embarrassed about behaving badly と返事がきました。内容を読んでも付き合っていたということと、今後どうしたいかを私に委ねてますよね?ハッキリいってくれてない含みな文だと理解したのですが、そうではないでしょうか?

• 再送 英語の質問です

I want to be beautiful for youと彼にいったらI'm so attracted to youと返事がきました。恋人みたいな感じなのに、私がいった事に対しての彼のヘんじがそっけなく感じました。。それで、それは…likeでもloveでもない…というと、I don't understandと言われ日本語まじりで理解出来なかったかなと思い、So, not like and loveといったんですが、彼は理解した上で私の返答に理解できないといったんですかね?わかる方教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語にしたいのですがわかりません

英語にしたいのですが、自分の分かる部分はかきました。教えてくださいお願いします。 1 すぐには行くことはできない(そちらの国へ)。いつかは絶対に行こうと思う。 I can't go to ..........soon, but I would like 2 そういってもらえるのは私もうれしいよ  (appriciateというのは大げさでしょうか?相手が私とメールすることをうれしく思うとか、私のことをほめてくれたのにたいし、thank youはよく使っているので違う言い方がしたいと思ったのです) I appriciate that you ......... またはI'm very glad to hear that....... 3 休みの日は何をしているの? what do you do in off day?ですか? 教えてください

• 英語の分かる方お願いします

Do not be sad, I was jerk to ¨A¨...I am single, I attracted to you ¨B¨... ◆悲しくないよ Aが急に引いた 私は一人 私は(辞書にも載っていませんでした) 貴方に 訳してみても分かりません… Jerk とattractedさっぱり分かりません…何と言っているのでしょうか? Attractedは最後にedがあるので何か過去形の話し?かなぁ?と思ったのですが… どなたか教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• 英語を和訳お願い致します。

友人から届いたメールなのですが下記の部分がなんとなくしか理解出来ません。。。 よろしくお願いします。 You really seem to like your hometown. I agree with you Kobe is a pretty nice place, I wouldn't mind living over there myself. However I would probably get very fat from eating so much delicious food everyday. hahaha Many guys tried to pick you up while you were staying here, Yuki? You must be pretty attractive then, huh! Well,I think it's quite common for that to happen at many clubs and bars here. If guys have been drinking a lot and see girl they like they will try to ask for a phone number. It happens all the time. American men are very persistent I think. You enjoy going to club or 居酒屋 over there with your friends?

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!