The picture, old house I live in and cirrocumulus clouds 私が住んでいる古い家と鱗雲の写真

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

これで通じると思います。  cirrocumulus clouds は、気象学でも専攻した英語圏の人には分かると思います。  The picture shows my (old) house and cirrocumulus clouds とも。old は、読む人によって基準が違います。先祖代々の家に住んでいる人なら300年でも、 old ではなく、去年たてた家に住んでいるととには築3年でも old です。  括弧に入れたのはそのためです。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。

I am anxious to go I have never been to and live in countryside because I live in town. 訪れたことのない場所に行ったり、都会に住んでいるので田舎で暮らすのは不安だ。 こんな感じの文にしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文を書きました。 添削、アドバイスをお願いします。 以下の文章をみてください。 ・文法的におかしなところはありませんか? ・誤字脱字はありませんか? ・表現はおかしくないですか? 添削お願いします。   ※全体じゃなく一部だけでもかまいません。 The apartment Building does not take trouble. アパートは手間がかからない。 The apartment Building has many facilities. アパートは多くの設備を持ってる。 We can use these facilities by paying a rent. 私たちは家賃を払うことでこの設備を利用できる。 Even if these facilities broke down, a resident is irresponsible and does not need to bear a repair. もしこれらの設備が故障したとしても住人には責任はなく、修理費を負担しなくていい。 When there is a trouble whether it is in a single house, you must pay a large amount of repair every the degree. 一軒家でなにかトラブルがあるとその度ごとに多額の修理費を払わなくてはならない。 Do you understand it? わかりますか? Unexpected expenditure decreases than I live in the single house if I live in the apartment Building. アパートビルに住めば一軒家に住むより不意の出費が少なくなる。 The maintenance cost of the house is hardly necessary besides a rent and the expenses for lighting and fuel. 家の維持費は家賃と光熱費以外ほとんど必要ない。 In addition, a manager arranges cleaning and painting, facilities check regularly. また、定期的に清掃やペンキ塗り、設備点検を管理人が手配してくれる。 The apartment Building does not take much trouble as above. 以上のようにアパートビルはあまり手間がかからない。

• 和訳希望

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The fifth house of the horoscope is traditionally the house of courtship. And it describes the emotional and mental process of becoming acquainted. The element of the sign and the aspects denote how you and he will inter react with one another when you first meet. It tells about the friendship and the early stages of the relationship before it becomes serious. So this is what I will look at next. The element on this house, fire, earth air or water. In Soul Mate one and Two I concentrate a lot on the meeting and appearances, because this what’s relevant first in your life. While soul mate three and four, have more of the future established relationship.

• 添削希望です。#2

#1の続きの文章です。 「その後病院へ行くと医師に足の指の骨が折れていると言われました。その後は少しだけ練習に参加し安静にしていました。体育祭当日、私はテーピングを巻きみんなと舞台に立ち踊りました。そして私のクラスでは賞をゲットすることができました。」 #1でも記載しましたが、絵・もしくは写真を用意する予定なのでだいたいの内容は絵をみると判断できるかと思います。 その写真を見せながら説明するときに英文を使いたいと思っています。 「Then, I went to the hospital, and the doctor said my bone of digits of foot was broken. So I stayed quite and participated in practice a little bit. The day of sports day, I went on the stage to dance winding the taping with my all of classmates. And finally, we could get the best performance award.」 安静にする、というのがstay quiteでいいでしょうか? また上の文の英文が正しいか確認して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削希望

I was born and raised in Miyazaki, and then I went to university in Tokyo. After graduating from the law department, I returned to Miyazaki right now because of my health. 表現や文法に不適切がないかどうかご指導ください。

• 大学受験対策の英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題文 「写真は実際にあった、ある瞬間を記録したものです。 まだ見たことのない風景や人びとの生活の場につれていってくれます。 古いアルバムを開け、祖父母といっしょに写っている写真にもぐり込むと、子供のころに戻って祖父母の声が聞こえてきます。」 Pictures record moments which really happened. They lead you scenery and places, where people live, that you have never seen. If you open an old album and get absorbed in a picture where your grand parents and you are, you go back in childhood and hear their voice. 模範解答は手元にあるので、不適切な部分を添削していただく、という形でお願いします。 では、よろしくお願いします^^

• 翻訳希望します

翻訳をお願いします 長文ですので、途中まででもいいです よろしくお願いします If you were to marry or live with this man, the aspect Show you would live in a traditional house, that is old, and has a lot of dark wood work, and lamps. It will have a light outside the door. It may be an apartment or all on one level, but in the other half of the building, or in a building not far away there would be close relative of his. This would be due to financial arrangements, but the relative would not always be there would come back and forth between this house and a place of study in another town or city. The house would be close to new houses that will have been built in the same style as to look like the old or original one that you and he will occupy. It will be a nice house but cold, needs a lot of heating. Yet this house for both of you would not be a first choice or ideal choice, you would both have some misgivings and doubts about it, but your happiness there would improve with time. This is a slow aspect so I rather think that things will remain as they are between you for a long time, the relationship will seem to get colder, and warmer, but it will continue Times when he is hardly there, times when he is always there, these things will fluctuate, so will your emotions and feelings about the future, and the things you really want from this relationship.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 添削希望です。#1

「これは私の中学時代の思い出です。(その時の様子を写真・または絵で描き、それを見せる予定です)。私の学校では毎年5月に体育祭がありました。私のクラスでは(応援団での)ベストパフォーマンス賞を狙って毎日練習していました。この(写真・絵)が練習している様子です。しかし練習している最中私は足を怪我してしまいました。」 長くなりそうなのでここで一旦切ります。 絵になるか写真になるかはまだ未定です…。写真があれば写真を使用する予定です。 この文を英語に直したいのですが… 「This is my junior high school memory. My junior high school has sports day (athletic meeting) on May every year. My class was aiming the best performance award and practiced every day. This picture is practice scene. However, I was injured in practicing.」 で良いでしょうか? なるべく簡単な英語がいいので、覚えられそうな簡単な文を作りました。 もしこのままでも特に違和感などがなければ、このままいきたいです。 しかしこうした方が伝わりやすい、この表現の方が適切、などあればご指摘お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 私がアメリカにいた時住んでいた場所も高級住宅街にあり、広い家でした。 豪華な家具が沢山あり、いかにもお金持ちという感じでした。 The place I live as a homestay was in the good residential district [high-class residential area // toney neighborhood // upscale residential area // well-heeled city] , house was big. They have many expensive furniture. You can guess easily they are rich. *「高級住宅街」という表現で、一般的に使われている言い方は、どれでしょうか? *「いかにも」という表現にstrugglingしました。 この写真に写っている可愛い男の子は、わたしの友達がホームステイしていたところの家族の息子さんです。 The cute boy who was in this picture was a son of my friend's host family where my friend did a homestay. 火曜日はあなたは4時から用事がある日でしたよね。 Today is the day that you have a plan from 4 o’clock isn’t it?