• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

It's just good enough to follow me on the app LINE even if I can't talk to you slowly and carefully. じっくり話せなくてもLINEで繋がっていれば十分だよ。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

So long as our hearts are connected by LINE, there is no need for a lengthy chat. とも。

関連するQ&A

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします

1)私の代わりに郵便局に立ち寄って小包を出してくれないかな。 I am wondering (a package, for me, you, drop by, if, the post office, could, and, send). →if you could drop by the post office and send a package for me 2)寝入ったとたんに、大音響で目を覚ました。 Hardly had I (asleep, when, I, fallen, wakened, by, was, a loud crash). →was wakened by a loud crash when I fallen asleep 3)私はあなたの住所を知りませんでした。でなければお伺いしていたでしょう。 I didn't know your address, (you, I, have, otherwise, called, would, on). →otherwise I would have called on you 4)英語で意志の疎通ができないからといって気落ちするなよ。 Don't be discouraged (yourself, you, in English, make, even if, can't, understood). →understood even if you can't make yourself in English 5)窓を開けても構いませんか? Would it (right, opened, all, be, if, I, the window)? →??? 6)月の上を歩くのはどんな感じなのかな。 I wonder (would, on the moon, it, be, like, want, to talk). →??? 7)無駄遣いはとっくにやめて良いころだ。 It's (your money, you, time, stopped, high, wasting). →time you stopped wasting high your money ()内の並べ替えです。→以降は()内のみです。 添削よろしくおねがいしますm(_ _)m

• 添削希望

After a while he became unable to talk slowly and carefully to me for some reason. When that was making me kinda sad frequently, I just got your email message. 添削をお願いします。

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 訳お願いします。

Sounds fair enough to me - I tend to do almost all fanart these days, so I can relate to how much time and effort that takes. If you're like me, you feel like you're not extending yourself enough by only doing fanart, and that's all part of the process of creativity taking a leap upwards. Thanks for all the cool art you did though, it's magnificent, but would you re consider closing this account? It may be fanart, but it's GOOD fanart. If you are going to do this and start a new page, that's good, and I'll most likely follow you there. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします

下の文章の添削をお願いできますか? You may already forget when you said to me this but they are enough words for insult me. But even I feel so I still tried to behave nicely at that time. あなたはいつどんなふうにそれを言ったかも覚えてないかもしれなけれど、でもあの言葉の数々は私が屈辱を感じるのに充分だった。それでも、私はあのとききちんとあなたに接しようと努力した。 I wanted to believe that you are not the kind of person who can easily cheat one's wife and daughter. I wanted to believe that it is not possible that you are like that.... 私はあなたが簡単に奥さんや娘さんを裏切るような人だと信じたくなかった。そんな人であるはずないと思いたかった。 以上です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文 添削 お願いします

英語が大の苦手なのですが、今度英語の発表があります。念のため英文の文法とか間違っていないかどうかの確認をお願いします。 ・SNSをするのは良いことか悪いことか? Is it good or bad to do SNS? ・私はSNSをするのは良いか悪いかについて話します。 I will talk about whether it is good or bad to do SNS. ・YouTubeとLINEの利用率がとても高いことが分かります。 You can see that there is great deal of usage rate of the YouTube and LINE. ・私はSNSはデメリットがあると思いますが、良いと思います。 I think SNS has a disadvantage, but it is good. ↑(ちなみにですが、多少デメリットがあると表現したい時はどうすればいいですか?) ・話すのが苦手な人でもSNS上ではさまざまな人たちと関わることができる。 Even people who are not good at speaking can be involved with various people. 添削してほしい英文は以上の5文です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 英文見てください

どなたか英文を添削してください。よろしくお願いいたします。 彼女って気さくですごく話しやすい人だと思うけど、何となく距離を置かれてるような気がするときがある。 I think she is friendly and very easy to talk to, but sometimes I can't help but feel she keeps some distance from me for some reason. 趣味を仕事にできるならそれが一番だろうけど、自分の得意なことと好きなことって必ずしも一致しないのではないかと思います。(wouldなどをここで使うべきかどうか自信がありません) It would be best if we could make a living by our hobby, but I think what you are good at does not always agree with what you like to do. 一ヵ月後自分がどこにいるかすらわからない。(evenを入れる場所がよくわかりませんでした。) I have no idea even where I will be two weeks later from now.

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 メールありがとう。 Thank you for your email. 私は元気です。昨日は良く眠りました。 I am fine.I had a enough sleep yesterday. あなたも昨日は良く寝て良かったです。 こちはも暖かいけど、夜には寒くなると天気予報でみました。 Also here little warm today but it will be colder tonight according to weather. もし飲む時は、タクシー乗った方が良いと思う。危ないから。 If you have to drink with your Criant,you had better get a taxi...because it's not safe . 出張が増えるのね。 You will be busy for biz trip. また明日話を聞かせてください。 Ok, please talk to me about these things. では、今夜もよく休んで、また明日。 Have a good rest tonight and see tomorrow.