英語の堪能な方に和訳をお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の解る方にお願いいたします。辞書などつかいましたが、もうお手上げです。
  • こちらの英文を和訳していただければたすかります。
  • Fruit for eyes and penny loafers worth eating. Leather is the new cardboard. Woozy in the form of acoustic strings. Fluttering courtesy of the levity you receive upon shelling your cocoon. Oh shit, that one movie from when you were a kid. And things come flooding back. Mentally, all the braincells you’ve fried away are back and zombied. You drool but are half dead, so it’s not like people care or notice the stains of ketchup (yeah, ketchup) on your pants, but nobody reads your shit anyhow, so what is there to even exist?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の堪能な方に和訳をお願いします。

英語の解る方にお願いいたします。 辞書などつかいましたが、 もうお手上げです。 こちらの英文を 和訳していただければ たすかります。 Fruit for eyes and penny loafers worth eating. Leather is the new cardboard. Woozy in the form of acoustic strings. Fluttering courtesy of the levity you receive upon shelling your cocoon. Oh shit, that one movie from when you were a kid. And things come flooding back. Mentally, all the braincells you’ve fried away are back and zombied. You drool but are half dead, so it’s not like people care or notice the stains of ketchup (yeah, ketchup) on your pants, but nobody reads your shit anyhow, so what is there to even exist? よろしくお願いいたします。

noname#260418
noname#260418
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9711/12078)
回答No.1

以下のとおり、お答えします。 何とか日本語にしてみましたが、 内容はちんぷんかんぷんです! (訳文) 目にしたフルーツ、そして、文無し浮浪者、 食べる価値あり。新しいボール紙が革代り。 楽器の弦のような態でクラクラだ。 軽率のヘラヘラ慇懃をキミは 殻から繭を取り出すとすぐに飛びつく。 おお、クソ、そいつは映画だ、 キミのガキのころからの。 そして、物は氾濫して遡る。 精神的には、キミが炒めた脳細胞 そいつが戻ってきて、ゾンビになる。 キミは垂れ流しするが、半分死んでいる だから、人はズボンについたケチャップの (そう、ケチャップの)汚れに気づくことも 注目することもなさそうだ。 が、誰もキミのクソを読み取らないからって、 依然そこに存在するのは、何だ? 以上です。 (全然、 英語に堪能でないことを認識しました!)

noname#260418
質問者

お礼

なんか、Rockっぽくて いいです! 私は辞書なや 翻訳機を駆使? しましたが ちんぷんかんぷんでした。 文章にさえ なりませんでした。 本当にありがとう ございました! 助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? においについて?みたいな感じです・・。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Every one has a distinctive individual odour, but it is often so subtle that we do not smell it. It is harder still to describe in words. Your soul mate washes frequently, and his odious and fragrance will not be strong, but the subtle nuances of them are a warmth, like cloth. He smells of shampoo, and faintly fragrant and like hair styling products, and there is a subtle undertone of oiliness, cooking oils and toasted and fried things. soap, faintly of burnt things, and tomatoes and cheese or pizza, There is a fragrance of mingled things,. These odours are so faint you hardly smell them, you more feel it, you know when he is there, like the difference between him and an empty space, but the subtle difference in air is uniquely his own. The strongest parts for detecting this smell are the region of his hair and collar.. The cloth and cooking smell is the undertone, the lower note or less pleasant background of his perfume. and the shampoo and hair styling products, stronger like a cloaking smell but they are both so fine and subtle that it is hard to detect these things

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Love has a power. Thoughts have a power. Once you have met this man, a fate unlocks which though mysterious and irresistible, propels you together. You will be reminded of him so often in so many ways, it will be as though your mind walks down all the paths and avenues of daily life, but that they all lead back to him. Not only will you think of him but fate itself will seem to bring him continually to your attention. This bond is like a chain that forever ties your destiny, that joins your soul to his and always has, it is always there, its intangible, and inaccessible to the conscious mind, There can be something of the obsession about such love, a love that never lets you go, but it is a sweet dramatic obsession. Moving, painful at times, wonderful, and total. Once you meet it strengthens a thousand fold. All the weight of history and time, the more you think of him, and love him, the more it consolidates the karma life time after lifetime, this love is more powerful than life and death The bond is fate and even if you part it will work to subtlety always draw you and him back together to help you find each other in the world.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Once you give your heart, your love is unchanging, eternal, and this man in your eyes will be forgiven most past faults, or given a second chance. Once you find love, you are reliable and discreet, helpful and capable of organizing your partners life as well as looking after him, practical and serious, you pay attention to the smaller details of love and your partners needs. This may encourage you lover to be selfish or thoughtless. He may not appreciate you because you are modest and don't point out the many invisible things you do for him, the effort of your caring, and thoughtfulness the making everything just right for him. You are capable of such great loyalty and devotion on the emotional level. Your soul mate is a shining star, a man who has met the high standard that your soul desires. But you demand little in return from him, so you may be taken for granted, once the love become old and settled.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Well, so what? So he learned that parents are vulnerable too? I explained ,y wretched feeling to him in words he could understand. Then, he consoled and encouraged me in the way that only three-year-old can. I feel enhanced by my children. They have added to, not taken away from, my life. When I look back to the early years I wonder how we managed. We had less stable working lives and significantly less cash, which meant no babysitters and few evenings out. I had long-standing back pain and was always either pregnant or lying down. But you can give love and attention from any position. The only thing young children really need from you is the sight and touch of you, and your two ears to listen to them. The point is everything changes. The confusion in bringing up children does recede. The love you feel for your kids is the most gratifying thing. Believe me. It's true.

• さらっと和訳をお願いします。さらっとでOK

I dont say you did not make an effort but the quality overall is much less than i expected. Of course i am not placing my order with you, but i would like to know if you will take it back, since i rarely use sub quality items and unfortunately your pen is one of them. Please give me your address so i can sendit back for full refund.