• ベストアンサー

recalibrate the radial~

I could recalibrate the radial coordinates on the primary oscillators. If that holds up, then the amplification ramps with proximity . こちらの訳を教えていただけますか。よろしくお願いいたします。

noname#223717
noname#223717
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> I could recalibrate the radial coordinates on the primary oscillators. If that holds up, then the amplification ramps with proximity.  主要発信器の動径座標を再調整できるかもしれない。それ (の状態) が保持できれば、増幅解析の結果は近似値に近づくだろう。

noname#223717
質問者

お礼

早々にご返答いただきありがとうございました。感謝しております。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

Like any relationship, there are some issues. Unfortunately, after having been alone for so long, I simply don’t know if these issues are minor, or legitimate death sentences. My guess is each of these is connected, and when combined they might doom this relationship. The first is proximity: We met at a bar, and at the end of the night found out we lived in the same apartment building, on the same floor, 50 feet away from each other. There are clear benefits to this. The convenience is great. That said, I’m very much an introvert used to living my entire adult life alone. It’s been a complete shock to have someone always there, if not physically then with the knowledge that in ten seconds they could be. if not physically then with the knowledge that in ten seconds they could beの訳をよろしくお願いします。could beの後に何か略されているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳

I got up early, so that I could be on time. という文の日本語訳が、 「私は、間に合うように早く起きた」 となっています。 よく分からないのですが、これは「早く起きたから間に合った」ではないんですか?(couldは過去形なので) また、上の文章がcan beだとしても同じ意味になるのでしょうか? もし、「早く起きたから、間に合った」と言いたい場合には、どのように言えばいいんでしょうか?

• 訳をお願いします。

That was arranging horseback riding lessons . I figured if this person had horses , then chances are I could probably arrange some lesson. I had another reason for wanting to talk to a psychologist . That being I wanted to tell her all about Philip and ask her professional opinion . Everything I had been through with Philip was so confusing . 文の一節で、二箇所抜き出しました。chances~のところの文法的な意味がわかりません。that being, been through with の訳がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• ここのcouldの訳し方

受け取った文です I am on holiday all day Friday. If you are free we could speak on MSN for long time. Maybe you are busy on Friday with going out with friends? 金曜日はまる1日やすみだよ。 もしあなたが休みだったらメッセでながく????? 金曜は多分あなたは友達とでかけて忙しいよね。 2番目のcouldは、過去じゃないですよね? 丁寧語のcouldですか?でもcanでもいいと思いますが。 I amが現在で金曜日はこれからくるのにもしここのcouldが過去だったら変なのかと。 よくわかりません。 お願いします

• appear の解釈

添付ファイル文章 for if I, that is, the biographer himself, think that even one novel may, perhaps, be unwarranted for such a humble and indefinite hero, then how will it look if I appear with two; and what can explain such presumption on my part? に関する質問です。 I appear with twoは「伝記作家が2冊の小説を持って現れたら」という理解で合っているのか自信が無いです。解説宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。

解答、訳をお願いします。(訳は元の文の訳のみお願いします) 1.If it had not been for severe competition, prices whould have gone up.  →( ) severe competition, prices would have gone up. 2.With a little more time, I could finish this job.  →( ) ( ) ( ) a little more time, I could finish this job. 3.If there hadn't benn a traffic accident, I could have arrived here much earlier. → There was a traffic accident; ( ) I could have arrived here much earlier.

• 中学英語の添削をお願いします。

次の各組の英文がほぼ同じ内容になるように〔 〕に適する語を書きなさい (1)A:If you go at once, you will catch the bus. B:〔 Go 〕at once, 〔 then  〕you will catch the bus. (2)A:I got up very early, and I could catch the first train.  B:I got up 〔  〕early 〔  〕I could catch the first train. as early as で合っていますか?でもなんだか訳がしっくりきません。  〔  〕から適する語を選びなさい。 (1)Can you answer the questions? No,they are so difficult ( which that but or 〕 I can't answer them. 答は、but で合っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• for that long...

訳を教えてください I was wonderling if i could call you some time?? I kow we havnt been talking for that long... 私たちは長く話していない and I will understand if you want to talk somemore throgh email before we talk on the phone..もしあなたが電話ではなすまえにもっメールで話したいなら理解するつもり…(?) .just wonderling...haha もうひとつ質問ですが、that longのthatはなくてはだめなのですか?for longではダメなのでしょうか、どのような役をしているのかわかりません よろしくお願いします。

• ジョーク解説sometime after that

John: How about going out with me Doctor? Doctor: I wouldn't go out with you if you were the last man on Earth. (沈黙が一瞬流れ、) John:Then how about sometime after that? (Doctorそのセリフを聞いてズッコケる) Garfieldの心中の感想:That's a good one. Garfieldという漫画でみたジョークなんですが、sometime after thatがよく分かりません。 thatは何を指しているのでしょうか? 教えてください、お願いします。

• お願いします!!

I don't say that with pride or shame, only with a vague sense of sorrow and loss.I wish I could remenber enjoying the good parts as I put them down on the page. という文で、1つめの文は「私はプライドや恥ではなく、単に後悔や失敗のあいまいな感覚だけで言わない。」という訳でよいのでしょうか。添削していただきたいです。 あと、2つめの文はthe good parts as I put them down on the page.のところをどう訳してよいのかわかりません~。