自動化される快適さと節約

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 忘れずに冷暖房をオフにする必要がなくなります。
  • 節約のためだけでなく、快適さも自動化されます。
  • 自動化はあなたがもう少し自己管理すればできることを代行します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳が分かりません。

下記の文法が良くわかりません。 なんでremember to で終われるのでしょうか? それとも単純に、turn it off を省略してるのでしょうか It stops cooling or heating an empty apartment so you don't have to remember to, and it makes sure you're comfortable when you're home. Remember, they don't save you money on their own—they just automate what you could do with a bit more discipline.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nolaneco
  • ベストアンサー率62% (322/512)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 省略しているのは、stop cooling or heating an empty apartment ですね。 remember to だけでは終われませんので省略を考えます。 省略されている場合、省略しているものは文の中にあると考えます。 turn it off と考えても間違いではありませんが、remember to 以下に省略されているのは?と聞かれたら  stop 以下(人のいないアパートの冷暖房を止める)が答えになります。 以上参考になれば。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳して下さい Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves; because you're a reflection of what they wish to be. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

If you use Facebook, WhatsApp or emails at work, your chats may not be as private as you think. Here’s how to stop anyone from snooping. People need to remember their work email address is the property of their employer. Basically, if you're not happy for your boss to see it, don't type it!

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、和訳をお願いします Oh I think you're facing a big challenge in your life now. I hope & I know that you can pass in all of those troubles & challenges that comes to you! No matter what happen always remember that "don't focus on how stressed you are, always remember how blessed you are!" Just Enjoy life & remember how lucky we are cause we're still surviving! Well I'm gonna share a picture & I hope it can spire you.... These are some of the pictures of those kids who we can say unlucky because they don't experience even the easiest way of living or simple life because they are growing up without their family beside them... In their poor age they have to experience some illness that they don't deserve...but still God give reason for them to smile...& for me if I'm going to compare what I have now, what challenges I'm facing now... It's nothing with all those kids experienced & nobody knows what will happen in their future... Just see how lucky we are!

• 和訳のお願い!

I'm sorry they are hard! :( You don't have to do it if it's too hard. .. お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

you're driving me away from you. if there is some supecific you wan to talk about come right out and say it. you give an inch they take a mile よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳おねがいします

1.”What's that song you're listening to?"  ”You don't know? It's 'Yesterday' by the Beatles. You must've heard it before!” 2.I couldn't help worrying about her health because she looked pale.

• 英語 和訳してください

この英文を和訳してください。 Little did they know that I made it a rule never to leave home without having breakfast. This photo makes you look much younger then you really are. What was it that you said you would give me? It was his speech that bored me to death.

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Message body sleep apnea prevents you from getting a good night's sleep. many people wake up tired even after they believe they have had a full night's sleep, and end up dragging themselves all through the next day. sleep apnea not only reduces sleep quality, but it makes people feel tired during the day. you must try to recognize why you aren' sleeping soundly; sleep apnea may be one possible reason why. sleep apnea affects the way you breathe when you're sleeping. you may not even know the problem. in untreated sleep apnea, breathing stops for 10 to 20 seconds, and this occurs many times during the night. when a person stops breathing, oxygen levels in the blood decrease. whenever the person runs out of enough air to breathe, the brain sends alerting signals to raise the level of stress hormones, and tells the heart to work harder. this is often compared to racing a car engine that has been running for long periods of time. because of sleep apnea, the heart becomes ovewoed, and that can cause a heart attack. the more severe the sleep apnea, the Greater the chance of a heart attack.