• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文中です。数量値引きの事でメールが来ましたがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Please bare in mind that there is no discount on items that are on sale already. Like last time. Do you still want to stick to these items? Please let me know asap. Thank you,

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数9

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(既に)セールになっている商品には、(それ以上の)値引きが無いことをご承知ください。(この点は)以前と同じです。  まだ(=値引きが無くても)この商品をご希望ですか?出来るだけ早くご連絡ください。多謝。  (bare は、bear の間違いと見て訳しました)

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品のインボイスの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 All invoices already have the discount included in them apart from one of them which has sales items on it and we do not do further discount on already discounted items. Please check attachment. As for the credit note for the missing styles last time, you need to pass to your accountant the credit note that I have emailed to you. This cannot be further deducted of the invoices on our system, and therefore it is on a separate sheet. I have put the information of the discount on the 2 invoices. Please check and let me know if that will suffice.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入したんですが、届いていない商品がありました。その事を相手に伝えたら返事が来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが重要な事なのですみませんが詳しい方教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will be contacting the company that delivered because these shortages are too much. All these items have been packed on our side. Please bare with me whilst I am trying to resolve this issue. Thank you,

• すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫確認のメールをしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I’ll check with warehouse and I’ll get back to you. Is there any more items you want to check? Just checked with warehouse and we have enough quantities on both. And I already informed alma (0000.com) about this and your 5% off discount so she can take your manual orders. Please “cc” me on every email.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いを済ませた後に相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Can I please book the collection. Hope the price has not changed and is still $000, please advise asap. Please also let me know what documents will I require and how many and which courier will come to pick the goods.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 My mistake sorry. Attached is an updated invoice. The other invoice has not got the 10% off as these items are sales items and we do not apply discount on the sales items.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品を相手に伝えているんですがその事で返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。」 some items are out of stock, for those we do not have in stock i have noted below, if you are ok with the below items I can get you the estimate ASAP, however, the below items have slightly changed, please let me know if you are ok with this.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have started your order and I have confirmed the address the shipping should be the same. Please let me know if you want to add anything on and thank you again for your shopping

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 If you want to book them on your side and send us the details that's absolutely fine. We are unable to book AAA運送 on your behalf as we do not want to have a similar issue this time again. As mentioned they use a number of other companies like it happened last time (BBB運送 was cheapest that's why they used it). I did advise you already that we are not working with them anymore. Let me know please if you want to book it yourself or if you want to book a different courier. .

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

Also on summer special sale items you can’t take advantage of additional 20% off since you are already getting 30% off, but you do not have any limitation or requirements within summer special items meaning no quotas with summer special items. So you can order those items any time anyhow you want it to order and please put a separate orders.