• 締切済み

アジア圏の方へのメールなのですが

すいません。ある商品が買いたくてアジア圏の方と英語でのやり取りを 行っていたのですが、どうも相手の言いたい事が分からないのですが・・。 (数字は全てフェイクです) サンプルなどを送ってもらい、いざ商品を購入したいのでその旨をメールしました。 ただ最低発注量がどの程度か分からなかったので、とりあえず最初の注文は1kg分を購入したい、 次からは倍の2kgを購入するつもりです・・ と運送会社をDHLで・・という内容を記載しました。 以下が相手から来たメールです。 Many thanks for your nice comments about our A, we are the biggest producer and exporter of A in B. I can offer your first quantity 1 kg at USD3/kg delivered door to door using courier. And when you are ready for your new request we can offer by then. Best regards このメールの後、値段の方は了解しました。それではDHLの送料と製品のプライスを合わせた 総額をお知らせください。すぐに支払いますと私はメールしました。 その後以下のメールがきました。 Many thanks for your prompt reply , this offer below is for shipment via DHL . If you place the order , we can start shipping as soon as you make the bank transfer. After more orders from your side, we can ship as soon as we receive the orders and you make the transfer within 10 days. this offer below is for shipment via DHL、と記載があるので見積もりがファイルで添付されているのかと思ったのですがそういった事もなく総額がどこにも記載されていません(これが全文です) 総額が分からないので振込のしようもなく困っています。 この後、さらに総額を教えてくださいとメールしたのですが2日経っても返信がなく・・。 If you place the orderとあるので相手はまだ正式にオーダーを私がしていないと考えているのでしょうか・・。購入の意思は何度か示していると思うのですが私の英語が分かりにくいのかもしれません・・。 あと以下はどう訳すのでしょうか。10日以内に送金しろということでしょうか。 you make the transfer within 10 days. 送金期日については何も触れていなかったのですが、ちゃんと10日以内に送金しますと 言った方がいいでしょうか・・。 可能であれば以下を正確に伝えたいのですがどう書いたらいいでしょうか。 1,正式にオーダーします 2,まだ貴方からDHLの送料を知らせていただいておりませんので分かり次第お知らせください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.1

相手国の休日事情などにより返信が遅れることはありますが、通常の営業日で返信が遅い場合は信用できる相手かどうかを一応疑いましょう。さて、本題ですが 1. 正式にオーダーします。 Please note that is a firm order. あるいは、「以下の通り正式に注文します」と注文内容を列記するなら Please find below my firm order. となります 2. DHL送料込の値段の問い合わせ 商品だけの価格はFOB価格といいます。(貿易用語) 送料込みの価格はCFR(届け先都市名)価格といいます。相手は輸出をやっているのでこの程度の単語は知っていて当然で知らなければモグリです。 従い、以下いずれかで問い合わせてはいかがですか? May I confirm once again the CFR Tokyo price (of A)? あるいは I would like to confirm the price with freight to Tokyo prepaid. いずれも一例として東京を発送先に指定しています。 原文を直訳しますと I have not yet confirmed freight charge of DHL. Please let me know as soon as possible. 以上でいかがでしょうか

関連するQ&A

• full shipment確認(英文の意味が?)

Alibaba.comで買い物をしました。PAYPALで支払い、Status:Order Complete.となり11/11に次のメールを受け取りました。 Full Shipment Made for Order No. 10008xxxxx Full shipment has been made for Order no. 10008xxxxx. You can track delivery on DHL ’s website using the tracking number, 73920xxxx. Please confirm delivery within 27 days of receipt.If you are not satisfied with the shipment or if the shipment did not arrive within 27 days, you can submit a Refund Request here. ところが、今日になり次のメールが入っていました。 Please be kindly advised that the payment of order 10008xxxxx cannot be released right now because the tracking number is invalid. Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx. If you have not received your full shipment, please contact us before 19 Nov 2010 . If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you have received your shipment in satisfactory condition and payment will be released to the supplier. 上記の「Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx.If you have not received your full shipment~」部分がよくわかりません。 業者(Supplier)に私から確認する必要があるのでしょうか? 何をすべきかどなたか教えてくれると助かります。

• 翻訳出来る方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m

翻訳出来る方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m   The freight offer was based on AIR CARGO  not on DHL  this time.  But the Japanese forwarder (partner of Panalpina)  does not accept to make customs clearance for private persons, except if the supplier pre-pays the import duties.  So they are the following 2 solutions now:  1)      We send your shipment by DHL  as allways        -  The freigth charge is Euro 180,00 higher than  with air cargo.  You could pay this difference of Euro 180,00 to us together with your next order 2)      We send it by air cargo  and accept to prepay the Japanese customs duties.  In that case we will send you the invoice for the customs duties after we paid it and will ask you to pay it back to us  by PayPal or bank remittance  Please let us know which solution you prefer.  Your shipment cannot be dispatched before we answer to the forwarder.  Sorry for this inconvience.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、カナダの銀行からメールが来ました。 なんと書いているのでしょうか? 和訳を終えてください。 また、このメールから、どうすれば送金を受けれるのでしょうか? 荷物は発送済みで、日本の口座も連絡済みで、その代金の送金です。 このまま、待っていれば送金は受けれるのでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer Shuji, We are very grateful for having business with our customer *Mrs Rogja Adrian* we want you to understand that She's a good customer to us and very reliable Women. She made the transfer of *113,000:00 JPY* to your account and we have approved the money and has been processing to your account. But due to our transfer department and new procedure, we requested for the shipping proof from you to verify you very well, because your money is ready with us to activate to your bank account, and we must verify the shipping proof from you first, as well as we confirmed the transfer she made to you. Kindly get back to us with the shipping document as soon as possible in which we arrange it below for you, so that your account will be activate with the amount your buyer paid to your bank account. Shipment Tracking Number :- Shipment Scan Receipt :- Photo Of The Item Shipped:- We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you send the receipt of shipment to Alternatively you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below service_departmentconsultant@secureroot.com

• 翻訳ソフトを使わずにメールの翻訳をお願いします

昨日、海外のサイトで買い物をしました。 注文、支払いとスムーズに行えたのですが 今日になって、下記のメールが届きました。 書いてある内容と私は何をしたらいいのかが 分かりません。 翻訳ソフトを使わずに、下記のメールの翻訳をお願い致します。 そして、私が何かすることがあれば教えてください。 Hi, Thank you for your order with ○○○! I am emailing you in reference to order #11111. We require all orders of this size to be accompanied by photo ID as well as a hand written authorization of purchase with signature and all order information contained in that note. You can easily scan these two documents and send them via email. We can then release your order for shipment. If you wish not to send the required identification, we can also accept wire transfer for payment instead. Your originally charged account would of course be credited. The note must include: 1. Brief statement of authorization that you made the purchase. 2. The shipping address on the order and your authorization to ship there. 3. The date and your signature The ID must show: 1. Your address, name and signature. Passport is acceptable also. どうぞ、宜しくお願い致します。

• 海外通販サイトからのメール

こんにちは。はじめて質問します。 先日海外の化粧品の通販サイトで購入をしました。購入方法はpaypalです。 購入してから2日後に以下のようなメールが届きました。 Hi, Thank you for your order with ACW! I apologize for the inconvenience, however we require many orders to be accompanied by identification from the buyer and your order will also have this requirement. We will need the following form you in order to process and ship your order: Photo ID as well as a hand written authorization of purchase with signature and all order information contained in that note. You can easily scan these two documents and send them via email. We can then release your order for shipment. If you wish not to send the required identification, we can also accept wire transfer for payment instead. Your originally charged account would of course be credited. The note must include: 1. Brief statement of authorization that you made the purchase. 2. The shipping address on the order and your authorization to ship there. 3. The date and your signature The ID must show: 1. Your address, name and signature. Passport is acceptable also Thank you, Sheri 翻訳サイトを使い、解読を試みたのですが、いまいち良く分かりません、、、。 私なりの解釈では、 (1)購入金額が高額だったため、私の買い物に対する承認。 (2)商品の送り先の住所 (3)写真ID(←これがいまいち良く分かりません(:_;))とその日付とサイン (4)私のアドレスとサイン です。 多分これらをメールで送れば商品を発送してくれるという事なのではと思うのですが、正しいでしょうか? お手数ですが、この文章の意味と、返信するのであれば、どういった内容で返信すればいいのか教えていただけないでしょうか? 長文ですみません。よろしくお願いいたします。

• こちらの英文を訳してくださる方、募集します!

Thank you for your email. I have emailed the Order Verification Pending department to see if we can still cancel this order. I will email you back as soon as I hear from them. We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com. Best regards

• 和訳

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We know you must be excited to get your shipment. We definitely appreciate your recent order for the Oculus Rift. You should be receiving an estimated ship date shortly. As soon as we collect on the payment we will send you an email with your tracking number.

• 翻訳できる方、お願いいたします

We regret to inform you that since you have purchased some items (face mask, cosmetics, gloves, etc.) cannot be shipped due to logistics shipping policy. in your order GSHMDT0000003B9, we will not send it due to the logistics. In order to allow the shipment of the remaining items for an order normally, we have cancelled the items on your order. The refund has been sent to your SHEIN wallet. The balance can be used for future purchases or transferred to your bank account. Thank you for understanding. 30 points will be sent to your SHEIN account as a compensation in 48 hours. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. 海外通販で買い物したら このようなメールが届きました どう対応したら良いか わからなくて…

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,