• ベストアンサー

曲の題名と歌手名がわかりません

歌詞が違うところがあるかもしれません・・・ 歌詞の中に to late to soonが入ります。 ディライカムホーム(?)to late to soon you win thin go ・・・love true i can for you my as to というものです。 ご存知でしたら教えてください。

noname#207376
noname#207376

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

はじめまして。よろしくお願いします。 歌詞からですが、ふと恐らくこちらと・・・ 歌手:Jon Secada 曲名:Too Late Too Soon 歌詞参考 http://petitlyrics.com/lyrics/396220https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJKJV_gNJ1w 参考になれれば幸いです。m(__)m

noname#207376
質問者

お礼

Jon Secada - Too Late Too Soon (TM's Right on Time Mix)  でした^^ Too Late Too Soonを教えてくださったので、探し出せました!! ありがとうございました☆☆

noname#207376
質問者

補足

はじめまして  早速聞いてみましたが、違うようです。。 もう少しアップテンポで、キーが高めでした・・・。 せっかく書いて下さったのに申し訳ありません。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• この英文の意味がわかりません。

この意味がわかりません。 どなたか教えてください。 Sorry ladies, I have to let you down. I am moving to the ACT where I can express my true love.

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 曲名・歌手名を教えてください2

1985年頃にはやった歌で、歌の終わりの方の歌詞が 「…アイ アイアイアイI love you, my girl(?) ああ 風曜日に君と…」 という歌の曲名と歌手名を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• Hello friend,

Hello friend, Thanks for your mail,am glad to read from you soon,I will like you to know that i have forward your bank information to my bank for immediate payment to be done...As soon as the payment is made my bank will contact you by sending you my payment approval confirmation letter. I want you to resend me the picture of the Item again. looking forward to read from you soon...Thanks 翻訳してください。

• 第5文型と接続詞使用文の違い

第5文型は使い方が慣れてくるとスッキリ表現できる気がしています。 似たような意味になる文として、thatを使ったり、for....to....を使った文があります。 全く同じ意味を表すと理解してよいのでしょうか、どのように使い分けしたらよいでしょうか? A. We want you to get back as soon as you can. B. We want that you'll get back as soon as you can. C. We want for you to get back as soon as you can. また、hopeではAの形はないと聞いています。無いから無いのでしょうが、 もしご存知でしたら、なぜ?他にも、同じ種類の動詞はありますか? 以上ご存知の方よろしくご教授ください。

• 翻訳お願いします

It may be a few days before I'm able to access my store's supplies, check out the photo on my website's main page it's underwater and difficult to access now, water has come up even more since then. would you need my to do a payment request for this and I can hold the item for you once payment is made - as far as a shipment date I can't advise yet, this flood water has to go down before I can reach the store's inventory again... I would update as soon as it ships however. Shipping is $10 first class now on the website for international orders so you actually can just buy the host from the site and it would cost you around $37 total shipped.

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• 歌手名と曲名を教えてください

たぶん80年代のアメリカではやった曲のの題名が知りたいのです。さびの部分のメロディーは覚えています。歌詞はうろ覚えなのですが、"Wherever you go, whatever you do. I will be waiting for you"(君がどこへ行こうが、何をしてようと、僕は君を待ち続けるよ)というような曲です。ブライアン・アダムスだと思ってたのですが、CDを探してもそれらしき曲が見あたらないのです。すごく聞きたいのです。買ったばかりの iPod にも入れたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう