• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

・sometimes her desire for control hurt her even when surrounded by good will. ・she could have helped communicate but chose instead to dazzle us with her syntax

noname#203495
noname#203495
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

・sometimes her desire for control hurt her even when surrounded by good will. 善意を持った人たちに囲まれているときでさえ、彼女は自分の周りを支配したいという意識によって、彼女自らを傷つけている。 ・she could have helped communicate but chose instead to dazzle us with her syntax. コミュニケーションを図る努力をしようと思えばできたにもかかわらず、むしろ彼女は 彼女なりの論法を持ち出して我々を当惑させた。

noname#203495
質問者

お礼

素早い回答ありがとうございましたm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The other day I happened to see an elderly female neighbor fall. She lives behind us, and I saw her tumble. I raced out, helped notify her husband, and helped him help her up; she was OK. The next day he came by with a thank-you card and $50 in gift cards. My issue is the real guilt I feel for accepting them because I feel like I didn’t do anything worthy of a reward, and I don’t feel that returning the gift cards will help anything. I feel like any person seeing another in peril would help as best he or she could. I feel like any person seeing another in peril would help as best he or she could.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m So what's the alternative? She could express her feelings with "I feel” statements. How does she feel? She feels ticked off! So why not just say this instead of being argumentative? She could also try to understand what he's thinking and feeling. How does he feel? He feels shut out and ignored. She could say, "I feel put down and angry, but I know there's some truth in what you say. Apparently you think I've put my career first and you feel rejected. Is this the way you feel? If so, could understand why you feel hurt and angry." 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 訳してください。お願いします。

I'm as happy as I've ever been," said Ryoko when she got her second gold medal in Athens. About a month before the olympic Games, she hurt her left foot during traning. She could not walk at all. For a week she needed help even to go to the bathroom. Befor leaving for Athens she said, “I will fight even if my left foot doesn't work. I still have two hands and one good foot."

• 英和訳お願いします。

英和訳お願いします。 最近友人が疲れてるそうです。 当分会わないほうがいいかも、と伝えました。 Maybe it's best if we don't see each other. I'm very stressed these days and I get very drunk when I drink. It's not good for me or for anyone in my life. I'm not angry at you--just frustrated sometimes, not so much with you but with my own life situation. I wish things could be different. ちゃんと把握したいので訳していただけませんか。 お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17, 2155, she wrote, 'Today Tommy found a real book." It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it when he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages, which were yellow. It was very funny to read the words. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen, you know. And then, when they turned back to the page before, it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time.

• 和訳お願いします!!!

When we arrived at my college, however, the thought came to me that the creature might still be in my apartment.【 For if I feared to see him again myself, I feared even more lest Clerval should see him.】 Begging my friend to wait a minute, I ran up the stairs and threw open the door. But nothing appeared. The apartment was empty. My heart rose and I could barely believe my good fortune. この【】の文章なのですが訳し方がよくわかりません。わかる方訳を教えてください!お願いします!!!ちなみに自分で訳した訳は もし私が再び彼を見るのを恐れたら、私が彼を見るのを恐れるということ以上に Clerval が彼を見やしないかということを恐れた。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We environmentalists developed a picture of the world that seemed to be repeatedly confirmed by experience. Big corporations destroy the environment. They are the enemies of society. The bigger they become, the less they can be constrained by democracy or consumer power. The politics of scale permit them to bully governments, tear up standards, and reshape the world to suit them. We also recognised that this was a dialectical process. As businesses began to operate globally, so could the compaigns against them. By improving global communications and ensuring that we could all speak their language, they helped us to confront them more effectively. But hardly anyone believed that change could happen so fast.Through the 80s and 90s, they brushed us off like dust. Then, as a result of powerful campaigns against sweatshops in the US and Europe, some of the big clothing and sports retailers broke ranks. Soon after that, the energy campaigns started announcing big investments in renewable technologies (though not, unfortunately, any corresponding disinvestments in fossil fuel). But the supermarkets have shifted faster than anyone else. Environmental campaigners are partly responsible (listen to how the superstore bosses keep name-checking the green pressure groups); even so, their sudden conversion leaves us reeling. お願いします。

• 英文の和訳についてです。。。

I am cat というお話の一部なのですが、、、 この部分の和訳が分かりません。 教えてください。。。 She takes me to the Pet Beauty Clinic once a week for a bath we have togaes that we use to lick ourselves and keep ourselves clean? I do not like the flea powder she puts on me. It smells awful and I think it might cause skin cancer. Eva thinks she knows what kind of fool I like,though she actyally does not know my tastes at all. She feeds me cat food and puts it in a silver dish. But all I want is some day-old fish that stinks,And alittle water. Thats all. Is that asking too much? Once time I managed to get out of the house. Did I have a good time! I ran around with some other cats in the neighboehood. We ate garbage and chased a dog. I even caught a bird. Good fun. But when I returned home,Eva went crazy. She was so angey. She took me to the Pet Beauty Clinic for a bath and shampoo, even tjough I had been there the day before. She even wants to have me buried next to her! I won't be free of her even when I am dead. What a life! 以上です。回答お願いします。

• 和訳

for the sake of the hundreds of thousands trembling under our violence, I cannot be silent. For those who ask the question, "Aren't you a civil rights leader?" and thereby mean to exclude me from the movement for peace, I have this further answer. In 1957 when a group of us formed the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, we chose as our motto: "To save the soul of America." We were convinced that we could not limit our vision to certain rights for black people, but instead affirmed the conviction that America would never be free or saved from itself until the descendants of its slaves were loosed completely from the shackles they still wear. In a way we were agreeing with Langston Hughes, that black bard of Harlem, who had written earlier: O, yes, I say it plain, America never was America to me, And yet I swear this oath -- America will be!    和訳お願いします。 

• 至急 和訳お願いします

But, in fact, Soseki's English must have been quite good. He could understand prays. And he was taking private lessons in English literature. He probably was criticcal of his English because he wanted it to be perfect. He was a perfectionist by nature. Referring to the Engrish ability of the japanese at that time, he wrote:"The Japanese can read difficurt books and know many difficult words, but the mouth and the ear are far behind. If many foreigners visit Japan in the future, our English will not be good enough to communicate with them." Regrettably, even a hundred years later, the problem Soseki pointed out hasn't been solved. 教科書の一部です。(もしかしたら一部おかしいかもしれませんが。) 何度もすみませんが和訳お願いします!!明日テストなんです。