Looking to Sell Your Bags in My Online Shop

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I have a onlineshop of handmade bag in Japan and I would like to sell your bags in my shop.
  • I am interested in your bags and I would like to custom order them with the brand name of my shop on the inside.
  • I am looking to start with five bags. Thank you for your consideration.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願い致します!

海外のデザイナー兼ショップオーナーさんに、 以下の日本語の旨を伝えたくメールしたいと思っています。 以下の英文できちんと伝わりますでしょうか? ビジネス文として失礼な点や足りない点など、 アドバイスがありましたら是非お教え下さい! 英語が得意な方、英文の添削をお願い致します! よろしくお願い致します。 「私は日本でハンドメイドバッグのオンラインショップをやっています。 あなたのバッグに一目ぼれしました! ぜひ、私のオンラインショップで販売させて頂けませんか? その際、”URL”のようなオリジナルカスタムで、内側に私のお店のブランド名も 付けて頂きたいです。 最初は5つからお願いしたいです。 可能でしょうか?ぜひご検討をお願い致します。」 Hello. I have a onlineshop of handmade bag in Japan. I was love at first sight in your bags. Would you please be sold in my online shop? At that time, I would like you to custom order. (Put the brand name of my shop on the inside of the bags as seen in the "URL".) First I want to ask from five. Possible? Thank you for your consideration.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

ビジネス文として書くのであれば、まずレターは Dear Sir/Madam から始めるとよいでしょう。最後はBest regards で終わり、ご自身の名前と署名です。 ====================================== Dear Sir/Madam, I run an online shop selling handmade bags in Japan. I have seen your bags (on the internet) and fell in love at first sight. I would like to ask you please to allow me to add your bags to my product lineup. It will be an honor. If you agree, I wish you to handle my sale as customized orders. (Put my shop's brand name on the inside of your bags, like those shown on the "URL.") Please let me know your thought on this. If you agree with the arrangement, I would like to start with five of your bags. I would be grateful if you give my proposal a serious consideration. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, ======================================

takakodasu
質問者

お礼

cbm51901 様 お礼が遅くなり、申し訳ございません。 とても勉強になります!本当に助かりました!! ありがとうございました^^

関連するQ&A

• 拙い英文の添削をお願い致します

外国の方へのファンレターを辞書や翻訳機を使って頑張って自分なりに書いたのですが、英語が大変苦手な為、相手に対して失礼な表現になっていないかとても心配です。 ちゃんと文章になっているのかも怪しくて困っています。 どなたか英語が得意な方、添削をお願いできないでしょうか? どうか、アドバイスを宜しくお願い致します。 How are you? Please forgive me for sending this unexpected letter to you. (突然手紙を送る失礼をお許し下さい) My name is ○○. (私の名前は○○です) I'm writing to you for the first time. (初めて貴方に手紙を書きます) I am Japanese girl of your fans. (私は日本の女の子で、貴方のファンです) Although I'm with poor English, I hope you'll read this letter. (私は英語が苦手ですが、手紙を読んで頂ける事を願っています) I met with the『 Gift Of The Magi 』of picture book at the bookstore. (私は書店で絵本の『賢者の贈り物』に出会いました) I became fan of your picture from there. (そこから貴方の絵のファンになりました) The cover of The Gift of the Magi went into eyes time at the bookstore, the heart was charmed strongly (書店で『賢者の贈り物』の表紙が目に入った瞬間、心が強く惹かれました。) The picture of your beautiful warm look, I was spilling tears. (貴方の美しく、温かな眼差しのある絵に涙がこぼれました) Your picture helped the heart that lost my color. (貴方の絵は私の色を失った心を救ってくれました) I was Christmas that I met to your picture. (私が貴方の絵と出会ったのはクリスマスでした) Your picture I met, seemed like a gift from Santa Claus to me. (貴方の絵と出会えた事は、私へのサンタ・クロースからの贈り物のように思えました) Your picture is as to Ole Lukøje of fairy of sleep and show the world of various color to me. (貴方の絵は眠りの妖精オーレ・ルゲイエのように、私に様々な色彩の世界を見せてくれました) Your picture is a precious treasure to me. (貴方の絵は私にとって、尊い宝物です) Many things happen in one's life, but having found your picture is happiest of all to me." I sincerely appreciate! (多くの事が人生の中で起こりますが、貴方の絵と出会えた事が最大の幸せです) (ささやかなお願いですが) I am very glad if I can have an answer. (貴方からお返事を頂けると、とても嬉しく思います) If you do, that'll be my best treasure!! (一生の宝物にします) Thank you for reading a letter in spite of a busy schedule. (お忙しい中、読んで頂き有難うございました) I'm always your fan. (いつまでも貴方のファンです) I wish your happiness from Japan. (日本から、貴方の幸せをお祈りしています) .

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

旅行で個人手配を試みたのですが、ホテルにリクエストを入れようと思っています。 そこで英文にしてみたのはいいのですが、正しいのか間違っているのかわからないので間違っている部分、もしくは違ういいまわしの方かいい部分があれば教えてください。 それから誰宛にすればいいのかと件名がどのようにしていいのか悩んでいます。 わかる方いらっしゃいましたらお願いします。 hi! My name is nontamago. I have reserved since October 26. I stay at your hotel for the first time. I'm looking forword to stay your hotel. If possible, please prepare the room of the upper floor. Thank you for your consideration.

• 友達への英文メールの添削を宜しくお願い致します

●英文メールですが、お読みになって変な部分がございましたら、ご教授戴けませんか? Hi Yuki, thanks for writing back. You have the great sense of learning foreign languages. You are goot at not only Italian but also English. Your e-mail written in Englishis is always welcome. Still now my English is poor. I don't have the sense of learning English. I'd like to say everything in English before I gonna die!!! How I envy you!! You had a wanderfull vacation. Please let me know your precious experiences in overseas when you come back to Japan. I have the day off today. In the evening, I'm going to Izakaya place where is in Urawa with my husband. And there, I make my husband to meet my relatives who live in Urawa. ※ここの文章は特に自信がありません。「そしてそこで、私は浦和に住んでいる親戚達に夫を会わせます」と伝えたいのですがOKですか? It's the first time my husband meets them. I hope we can enjoy meeting, talking, and drinking. Well it's all for today. Please write back when you can. So you don't need to hurry. どうぞ、宜しくお願い致します。英語が上手になりたいです!!

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 30th September ‘10 The first half of fiscal year will be over at today. I feel that time run out before I finish anything. But I will go writing my diary in English. I wonder how much this diary make my English ability improve? My defect is what I want a result. So I just enjoy reading, writing and hearing English now. But I spent a lot of time to write this diary.

• 英文の添削をお願い致します!

eBayのような海外サイトで、お客様より商品をご購入頂き、到着後良い評価とメッセージを頂きました。 メッセージの返事に、下記の日本語の内容をお客様にメールしたいのですが、下記の英文で伝わりますでしょうか? また、オンラインショップのオーナーとして、何か付け足した方が良い文章がありましたら、アドバイスをお願い致します。 何卒よろしくお願い致します! 日本語: メッセージと評価をありがとうございます。 かばん(商品)をお気に召して頂き、とても嬉しいです。 長くご愛用頂けますよう、ご使用されていまして何かございましたら いつでもお声をおかけ下さい。 この度はご利用頂き、誠にありがとうございました。 英文: Thank you very much for your message and feedback . I'm glad you like the bag. I want you to cherish it for a long time. So, If there is anything you use it, please contact me any time. Thank you very much.

• 海外ホテルに送る英文メールの添削お願い致します

海外ホテルに送る英文の添削お願い致します ネットで見た海外のホテルへ問い合わせをしたいと思い、自分で英文を書いてみました。 質問したい内容は、ネットではバルコニー付きと書いてあったが、全ての部屋にバルコニーがついているのかどうか。 と、一番安いベーシックの部屋にもバルコニー付きがあるかどうかなんですが。予約する前に知りたいので質問してみようと考えています。 英文は以下の通りです。 Dear sir/Madam This is 〇〇.I found your hotel on the web Before making my reservation I have some questions about the room. Is there a balcony in every room? Is there a balcony in the room of the basic room? Thank you for your cooperation I look forward to hearing from you. こんな感じですがいかがでしょうか?おかしい点などあれば教えて頂きたいと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の添削をお願い致します!

海外のネットショップオーナーに、以下の日本語の旨を伝えたくメールしたいと思っています。 商品が一向に届かず、困っています。 少し怒りを込めて、相手の方に正しく伝わりますでしょうか? 英語が得意な方、英文の添削をお願い致します。 「商品がまだ届いていません! 本当に商品を再発送してくれましたか? 他のお店なら、商品の追跡番号を教えてくださり、 商品は遅くとも3週間でこちらに届きます。 商品の追跡番号を教えて下さい! もしこれ以上、日数がかかるなら、注文をキャンセルし、返金を希望します。 よろしくお願い致します。」 I have not received the item yet! Did you really reship the item? Another shops always tell me tracking number of the item, and Items arrives in three weeks at the latest. Please tell me tracking number of the item! If there are any more delays, I will have to cancel my order and please cash back. Thank you and best regards.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 英文の添削を宜しくお願い致します。

こんにちは。お世話になります。 英語の文法やその他、英文の添削をどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 <m(_’_)m> Hello. Thank you for your prompt reply. ハロー。早速のお返事ありがとう。 You said, "A little tired" last time, but how are you, today? 前回、「少し疲れている」と言ってましたが、今日は、ご機嫌、いかがですか? Today, I'm a little tired because I walked a lot around Tokyo as a guide for my parents during weekend. 今日、私は少し疲れています。なぜなら、週末の間、私は東京じゅうを両親のためにガイドとして沢山歩いたからです。   Thank you for telling me the name of "Pimsleur".  「Pimsleur」を教えてくれてありがとう。 I hope they make the lessons of English for Japanese Speakers. Haha 私は彼らが「日本語を話す人の為の英語」のレッスンを作ることを望みます。w >How long have you been studying English? You speak it well. どのくらいの英語が勉強をしましたか?上手に話せます。  Thank you for saying so. I've been studying English for about 10 years including my school days. そう言ってくれてありがとう。私は学生時代を含めると約十年間英語を勉強しています。    I studied English for 8 years in total at junior high school, high school, and two-year college.  私は中学校、高校、短大で合計8年間英語を勉強しました。  However, I didn't study it a lot while I was a student.  でも、学生の時は沢山勉強しませんでした。  After graduating, I started studying it again 2 years ago through the Online-delivery-English lessons.  卒業してから、2年前にオンラインの英語レッスンを通して、英語の勉強を再度始めました。 >Where is ●-san from? And your parents?  ●さんはどちらの出身ですか? 両親は?  I'm form ●-Ken. My parents live there.  私は●県出身です。私の両親はそこに住んでいます。  I have lived in Tokyo since I was a two-year college.  私は短大生の時から東京に住んでいます。  where do you live? あなたはどこに住んでいますか? Last time, you said, "I like playing with my cat", do you have a cat? 前回、「猫と遊ぶのが好き」と言ってましたが、猫を飼っているのですか? I was surprised to know that you made Cinnamoroll. あなたがシナモンロールちゃんを作った事を知り、驚きました。 You are very good at doing amigurumi. あみぐるみがとても上手ですね。 I've not tried making amigurumi yet. 私はあみぐるみをした事がありません。 You have lots of favorite clothing stores. お気に入りの服(洋服屋さん)が沢山ありますね。 My most favorite clothing store is SEE BY CHLOE. 私の一番お気に入りの服は、シーバイクロエです。 However, it's expensive. I usually buy its second hand clothes through the Internet Auction. でも、シーバイクロエの服は高いので、私はいつも古着をインターネットオークションで買います。 Thank you for correcting My English sentence. 私の英語の文章を訂正してくれてありがとうございます。 I also enjoy exchanging emails with you. 私もあなたとメールする事を楽しんでます。 <m(_’_)m>有難うございました。

• 【大至急】英文メールご添削のお願い

下記の英文を取引先(派遣先企業)に送りたいのですが、自信がありません。 ご添削を宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m スタッフ田中の契約について連絡します。 先日あなたにお会いした際に田中の時給を上げて欲しいとお願いしておりましたが、それについてのご検討状況はいかがでしょうか。 また派遣法により、田中の御社での就業は来年1月末までとなっております。 その後は田中は御社で正社員の登用は可能でしょうか。 ご回答お待ちしています。 I will inform you about the contract of the staff Tanaka. I was asking you to raise Tanaka's hourly wage when I met you the other day, how is the examination situation about that? Also, due to the dispatch law, employment at your company in Tanaka is until the end of January next year. Is there any possibility of promoting regular employees at your company afterwards? We are waiting for your answer.