• ベストアンサー

愛犬を亡くした人のつぶやきの訳。

愛犬を先日亡くしたばかりの人のツイッターでのつぶやきなんですが、和訳をお願いします…茶色の犬です。 Bobby would of been 8 years old today. Happy birthday brown bear I miss you snuggling up on my lap and making it really tricky to use my laptop but never moving you. Nothing made us feel more complete than that little brown bear.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

ボビーは今日で8歳を迎える筈だった。 茶色いクマさんよ、お誕生日おめでとう。ラップトップを使おうとする僕の膝上にすり寄ってきては邪魔立てをするお前を、僕は一度として邪険にしなかった。そんなお前が恋しいよ。 僕らにとって、あの小さくて茶色いクマさんと過ごした歳月は、最も満ち足りた時間だった。

hana7hana2hana3
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 You're the one thing I have that's true My life used to be nothing to me. I never want to feel that again. You're taking my heart with you. I'll do anything for you. 洋楽の歌詞です。学校の課題ではありません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• I will be celebrating for the rest of the month.

まだ知り合ったばかりの人なんですが、その人からのメールの訳につまづいています。教えてくださいお願いします。わからない部分をおしえてください ■I was so glad to get your email. It really made my night. I am at home bored as hell because Japan can be a really hard place to get used to without anyone to talk to. あなたのメールをもらえてうれしいよ。私は家ですごく暇だ。なぜなら....わかりません ■I would really like to meet you one day when you feel comfortable. いつかあなたに会いたいと思う.....わかりませんでした Wendsday is my birthday so I will be celebrating for the rest of the month.水曜日は私の誕生日です。・・・・・??

• shareについて

I share my life with you.で、あなたと生活(人生)を共にする。という意味になる。 では、「あなたといる。」をI share my time with you.で言えますか?また、言えるとしたら、この表現は親密さに縛られる表現なのでしょうか? 1,If I share my time with a child,I really feel my age.(親密さ無し)(feel my ageは自分で作ったので間違ってるかも) 2,I am happy at sharing my time with you.(親密さ有り) 1で使えるか?2で使えるか?2で使えるのなら、それは友人に対して?あるいは恋人?あるいはどちらでも使える? また、I share in the time with you.と上記のI share my time with you.に、何か意味の違いはあるのでしょうか?長くなりましたがお願いします

• こんばんは。 現在、スヌーピーの漫画をよんでいます。次の文なのですが私の訳はあっているのでしょうか?アドバイスしてください。(わからないところは?になっています。)  チャ:チャーリーブラウン  ルー:ルーシー ルー:I'll hold the ball,Charlie Brown, and you come runing up and kick it. (私がボールを押さえているからあなたは走ってボールをけって。) チャ:Sure!What you really mean is you'll pull it away,and I'll kill myself. (わかった。あなたがいっている意味というのはあなたがどこかにボールをおいて私がけるということ?) ル-:I have a tip for you.Charie Brown just watch my eyes. (私はあなたに??をもっている。チャリーブラウン、私の目を見て) チャ: your eyes? ルー:That's right! You can always tell what a person is going to do by thier eyes. (そうよ。あなたはいつも目で人が何をするかを見分けることができる) チャ:That's a good tip.. watch the eyes...I should have thought of that before... This year I'm gonna kick that ball out of the universe. (それはいい考え? 目を見る。。私は思うべき・・ 今年は私は遠くにボールをけるだろう) 長くなりましたがよろしくお願いします。

• この訳であってますか?

1.The truth is I really like to see you, but when I hear words of "pressure" or jealousy it has the effect of making me uncomfortable and less inclined to see you. 本当のは貴方と会いたいです。でもプレシャーやヤキモチを聞くと不快になり会わない方に気持ちに傾いてしまう。 2.I realise I have been difficult to see because of my travel etc., and maybe that makes my unavailability more frustrating for you. 私は解かっている、貴方に会うのが難しい事を出張などで、、それが貴方に尚、いらつかせている事だと。 unavailabiltyがよく訳せません。 3.So it is a kind of "vicious circle" maybe. Also, I did have a girlfriend for some time who knows about you and is jealous, and makes it difficult to plan any naughtiness. それは一種の悪循環でしょう、又私にはGFがいました。 彼女は貴方の事を知ってそれがヤキモチをなり~、、 it makes~がよくわかりません。 ご指導していただければ幸いです。

• 訳の修正お願いします

Eplからもらった文なのですが、訳がうまく出来ません。わかる箇所ありましたら訂正とただしい訳を教えてください。 (1)I see...so how good is your english??? I can speak a little Japanese, so I don't think communication would be a problem....but I know that it is very important to have. We were together for a long time, but it just never felt right...we would always have different opinons about things, and see would go to the club a lot...and dance and always try to meet new guys...she said she never cheat on me, but I really don't know??? わかった、(わあkりません)私はすこしだけ日本語はなせる、コミニュケーションとるのは問題ない。でもとても重要なことだ。 うちらは長い間一緒だった。(わかりません)いつも意見が異なった。クラブへいったり男と出会ったり (わあkりません) (2) But I'm much happier with her out of my life then in my life. So anyway, No I don't have any kids, and I have never been married before....I am single and looking for the right girl to spend the rest of my life with....who knows you may be her!!! You seem like a really nice girl and it seems like you have a great heart too. ・・・・・私はシングルで・・・さがしている。・・・あなたはほんとにナイスな女性にみえるし気持ちもすばらしい (3)I think next we will have to meet someday to really see if we have ssome things in common with each other. So how about you...do you have kids?? Would you consider dateing with me??? or am i to ugly??heheheheheh (あいたいようなことを言っているのはわかりますがうまく訳せません)

• 和訳お願いします

翻訳機を使わずに和訳お願いします Your mails make me so glad too. =) Really? You want?? So yes!... Please become my girlfriend!! ._. You can't guess how joyful I feel thanks to you. You are really the best girl that I know! (Uh... that's embarassing no? x') )

• 英語の文構造と日本語訳について知恵を貸してください

日本語訳は何となくわかるのですが、品詞分解できません。 どなたか助けていただけるとありがたいです。 Denise Honestly! I was in the middle of an important call. Tom Yeah, and you never got see those fireman in action, did you Denise? Anna Look at the time. I really need to get on with my work. 主に、 'Yeah, and you never got see those fireman in action, did you Denise?' の文について質問です。 品詞分解して構造解釈すると、 you が主語 never got (never+過去形):してない see those firemen 複合名詞  消防士の光景? ※意味も不自然ですし、名詞seeとfiremenの間にthoseはおかしいですよね。 in action 修飾語:活動中の 他の解釈として、 you never got see (that) those fireman (are) in action. 最初は接続詞のthatと動詞areを追加してみたのですが、そんな用法ありませんし、困り果ててます。どなたか助けてください。 日本語訳 うん、あと、活動中の消防官たちを見たことないよね、デニス。

• 英語の訳がわかりません。

訳がわからなくて問題が解けません。英語の全部の訳を教えてください。 (トニーはジェニーと自分の仕事についての話です。) Tony and Jenny are talking about Tony's job. Jenny: Hi, Tony. You look exhausted! Tony: I am. I feel really, really tired. Jenny: You're working too hard. You need a vacation. Tony: I know. I'd love some time off. But I only started my job five months ago. I can't take a vacation yet. Jenny: What time did you finish work last night? Tony: Eight o'clock. Jenny: You shouldn't work so late. You ought to leave at six― at the latest. Tony: But I have so much to do. Working late is the only way I can get everything done. Jenny: Well, I still think you need a break. What about taking a few days off? It would do you a world of good. Tony: Hmm. Maybe you're right. I'll talk to my boss about it.