おとぎ話の暴力的な内容は子どもに聞かせるべき?賛否両論と英文添削のお願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 大学受験対策の自由英作文の問題で、「おとぎ話の暴力的な内容はこどもに聞かせるのにふさわしいのかどうかをふまえ、暴力的な内容は変えるのが適当かどうか」について意見を聞かせてください。
  • 賛成の意見として、子どもは大人よりも敏感で暴力的な内容に影響されやすいと考えるとともに、子どもは豊かな想像力を持ち、暴力的な内容が子どもを怖がらせる可能性があることを挙げます。
  • 反対の意見として、暴力的な内容も教訓として子どもに伝えることができると考えるとともに、親が暴力的な内容の意味を説明することで、子どもは学ぶことができると主張します。また、一部の暴力的な内容は安全に生活する上で重要な教訓を伝えているとも述べます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

意見を聞かせてください&英文添削のお願い

大学受験対策の自由英作文の問題で、20語程度で賛否両論を書く問題なのですが、 自分ひとりだと意見の幅が広がらないので、英文の添削のお願いとみなさんご自身の意見を聞かせて頂きたく、投稿させて頂きました。 問題は、「おとぎ話の暴力的な内容はこどもに聞かせるのにふさわしいのかどうかをふまえ、暴力的な内容は変えるのが適当かどうか」というものです。 私の考えた解答は以下の通りです。()内に伝えたい内容を書きました。 (変えるのに賛成の場合) (1) I agree. It is because children are more sensitive than adults are, so children are influenced by the violent content easily. (21words) (子どもは大人よりも敏感で暴力的な内容に影響されやすいのでは、と考えました。) (2) I agree. Children have a rich imagination and they often mix up fancies with realities, so the violent content could scare children too much.(24words) (子どもは豊かな想像力を持っており、ときに現実と仮想を混同してしまうので、暴力的な内容は子供をひどく怖がらせることもある、と考えました。) (変えるのに反対の場合) (3) I don't think so. I think children might learn from the violent content . And parents can explain its meaning to their children.(22words) (暴力的な内容も教訓のようなものを伝えようとしていて、こどもをただ怖がらせるより、親がそのことを説明すればよい、と考えましたが、自分でも不十分な気がしています。) (4) I don't think so. Some violent contents tell children what they shouldn't do and others tell them lessons which are important to live safely in daily life.(27words) (字数的に例を挙げることができませんでしたが、したきりすずめでうそをついてはいけないだとかいろいろな童話で知らない人を信用してはいけないという教訓が得られるのではないかなと思いました。) 童話に関する知識も乏しいので、時間を制限して(10分ほど)書ける意見は上記のような感じになりました。 是非みなさんご自身の意見を聞かせてください。 もしよろしければ、私のいいたい事が読んだ人に伝わるのか、使ってる単語は適切かについて教えて頂けると嬉しいです。(その他気づいたことは何でも教えて頂ければ、と思います。) よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

取り急ぎ、回答文を私なりに添削してみました。 (1) I agree because children are more sensitive than adults; they tend to be too easily influenced by violent contents. (19 words) [注] セミコロンの用法を覚えておくと役立つでしょう。 http://www.eigo-nikki.com/article/13213998.html (2) I agree because children are very imaginative and often mix up fantacies with realities. There is little point in needlessly scaring children with violence. (24 words) [注] まず、立場をはっきり示すため、I agree / I disagree とするのが良いでしょう。 (3) I disagree because violent contents are sometimes necessary to emphasize the meaning/moral of a story. Parents can explain this to their children. (22 words) [注] moral of a story = 物語の教訓 (4) I disagree. Violent contents can be useful in telling children what they should not do. Sometimes you need to scare children to make them understand. (25 words) 他の人がどう考えるかを気にせず、質問者様ご自身の意見を述べればよいと思います。

Zuckergrun
質問者

お礼

こんばんは。 回答して下さりありがとうございます。 書いて下さった英文を参考に自分の英文を見直してみます。 参考になる情報、表現ばかりでとても助かりました。 自分の考えを英語でも自信を持って書けるように勉強していきます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文訳してください

I use an electronic dictionary at school. But my teacher says I should use printed dictionaries. Why do you think? I don't understand why your teacher said so. Electronic dictionaries are lighter and easier to carry. You can even hear English words. I agree with Bird. Finding words in printed dictionaries takes time. I think using printed dictionaries is a waste of time.

• 英文訳してください

日本語に訳してください! I use an electronic dictionary at school. But my teacher says I should use printed dictionaries. Why do you think? I don't understand why your teacher said so. Electronic dictionaries are lighter and easier to carry. You can even hear English words. I agree with Bird. Finding words in printed dictionaries takes time. I think using printed dictionaries is a waste of time.

• 英文の添削お願いします。

課題文:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people should start to live on their own and become indepentent of their parents as early as possible.Give reasons to support your opinion. 解答: (1)I think young people should start to live on their own and become independent of their parents as early as possible. (2)I think so because,when they start working they will have to do everything by theirselves.Their parents won't help them any more.If they are not independent of their parents,they cannot work. (3)Second, if they start to live on their own,they will know that doing houseworks such as making meals,cleaning rooms is hard work. (4)And the most important reason is that,when they have their children,they have to teach their children a lot of things by them selves.If they are not indepentent of their parents,they can't raise their children properly. (5)I have friends who live on their own.They are doing everything by theirselves,so they look confident. (6)With above reasons I think young peole should start to live on their own and becomeindependent of their parents.約150words,30分 TOEFL対策の問題です。 後々読み直してみると、 firstがないのにsecondを使ったり、 一番大事な理由を述べているパラグラフの位置が中途半端だったり、 無駄にパラグラフを多くしてしまった点がよくなかったように思います。 文章構成・表現・文法なんでも稚拙な部分が多くあると思うので直したほうがよい所やアドバイスがあったらぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

There are many SDF people living in my area. I've got friends from the SDE families. Two of them will transfer to Mainland from next month. I have experienced that many times so far. Bat, I can't get used to it even if I have experienced it many times. I think deeply, Breaking up is a tough thing to go through. I wonder when I can meet her again. 私の住んでいる地域には沢山の自衛隊の方がいます。私の友人もその家族です。 その中の二人が来月転勤します。 私はこれまでに何度も別れを経験してます。しかし何度経験してもなれるとはありません。 別れというのは本当に辛いものだとつくづく思います。 いつかまた彼女に会えるかしら…

• 添削お願いします

私はこの意見に賛成です。 まず、私は生物が絶滅する事に賛同する人がいるわけはない と思います。 生物はずっと人間と共に生きています。よって私達との関係は 兄弟のようなものだと思います。 そして今日、環境問題が騒がれています。 自然もまた生物であり、守らなければならないでしょう! I agree this opinion. First of all, there is no human who thinks creature must dissapear from the world. All time we are living with creature. So I think the relation between us is like a brother. And now, we are discussing protect nature. I think nature is also a living thing. We have to protect it too! 教えてgooでしか添削してもらえる場所なんてないので、 本当お願いします。むちゃくちゃだと思いますが。

• 英文添削をお願いします

下の文章の添削をお願いできますか? You may already forget when you said to me this but they are enough words for insult me. But even I feel so I still tried to behave nicely at that time. あなたはいつどんなふうにそれを言ったかも覚えてないかもしれなけれど、でもあの言葉の数々は私が屈辱を感じるのに充分だった。それでも、私はあのとききちんとあなたに接しようと努力した。 I wanted to believe that you are not the kind of person who can easily cheat one's wife and daughter. I wanted to believe that it is not possible that you are like that.... 私はあなたが簡単に奥さんや娘さんを裏切るような人だと信じたくなかった。そんな人であるはずないと思いたかった。 以上です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2007年度 (120~150語)                                                                                 条件・ 日本においてクリスマスを祝うべきではない。について述べなさい。                                                                             I do not agree with the statement that christmas should not be celebrated in Japan. Many people, for example, a family, a couple and so on, are looking forward to this special day every year, but I think that this day is more important for children in Japan. They are looking forward to receving a present from "Santasan" which is called in japan. ( I'm sorry it's too much for me to write his name exactly.) Needless to say, the "Santasan" is thier parents, but children don't know the fact. I have an experience that I was given a present from him. If there were no christmas, I think that children would be sad and cry. Thus, I think that this day is very important for many people, especially children, and what is important is how you consider them seriously. (139語)                                                                   文法面を中心に、ご指摘いただきたいと思います。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削

添削をお願いします。 冠詞に注意していただければ嬉しいです。 1 私は海を見るのが大好きである。二、三時間見ていても飽きることがない。→I love gazing at sea. I am not bored for a little hours. 2 お待たせしてすみませんでした。道が混んでいてバスが20分も遅れたものですから。→I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. The road was crowded,so the bus delayed for 20 minutes. 3 多くの日本人は、日本のテレビコマーシャルの方が、アメリカで見られるものよりもずっと面白いと考えている。→Many Japanese think the TV commercial in Japan is much more interesting than that in America. 4 先日、私は子供が桜の木に登っているのを見かけた。彼らはきれいな花のついた枝を折り取ろうとしていた。このようなことは残念ながら珍しいことではない。→The other day,I saw children climbing a blossom tree. They would break off a branch with a beautiful flower. Unfortunately, happenings like this are not rare. 5 私は、あなたに遅れないようについて行くだけのスピードでは走れません。→I can't run at the speed to keep up with you.

• 自由英作文の添削のお願い

条件・ 日本の次の首相は女性がなるべきだ。                                                                                               I do not agree with this statement that a women should be chosen as the next prime minister of Japan. I have two reasons why I think so. First, I think that women are generally inferior to men concerning physical. Needless to say, work of the prime minister is very hard, so I think that it is hard for women to work as the prime minister. Second, it is too much to say that women should work at home. These days, the birth rate is lower and lower. I think that the reason why this problem happens is that men are worried about their child because women also work outside. Overall, what is important is that women should work at home rather than work outside. (128字)

• 英検2級ライティングの添削お願い致します。

英検2級ライティングの添削をお願い致します。 またもっとこうした方が良いなどのアドバイスも貰えると嬉しいです!! Q, In recent years, many people make good use of E-books. Do you think E-books are better than peper books? A, I think that e-books are better than peper books. There are two reasons. The first is I think that E-books is convenience. This is because, I can find things that I want to know early. The second is E-books is smaller than paper books. For example, when I bring around it, I don’t need to have a lot. So I am able to bring around easily. For these reasons, I think that E-books are better than peper books. よろしくお願いします。