• 締切済み

海外素材サイトライセンス内容について

グラフィックデザインの仕事をしています。 (1)お客様のパンフレットに、下記の素材を使用したいのですが、 下記素材のライセンス規約が知りたいです… 使用素材サイト↓ http://www.vecteezy.com/nature/5009-green-planet-with-lovely-people このような文章がありました。 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this work even for commercial reasons, as long as you credit this artist by linking back. (2)ちなみにこのサイトよく使うので、それぞれにライセンスを表すアイコンが表示されているのですが、各アイコンの意味も分かれば教えて下さいませ。 よろしくお願いいたします。

みんなの回答

• rock1197
  • ベストアンサー率26% (65/245)
回答No.1

詳しくないので英訳だけします。「本作品は、クリエイティブコモンズ・アトリビューション3.0に準拠します。リンクを張ることで本作品の著作者を明記する限り、商業利用その他えを問わず合成・変更・再利用・再配布可能です」と読めます。印刷物だとリンクバックできないので、どうすりゃいいんだと思いましたが、すみません、私に能力ではここまで。

hontekaete
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 助かります。 結果URLを入れてたら問題ないって事ですかね…印字になりますが。。 お世話になりました。 

関連するQ&A

• ライセンスが英語ではっきりわかりません。

下記を使いたいのですが、ライセンスが英語ではっきりわかりません。 http://www.brusheezy.com/brushes/13400-1000-stars 翻訳サイトでみるとおそらく大丈夫だと思うのですが、何か条件などありますでしょうか? クレジット表記などはなしでしょうか? YOU MAY NOT REDISTRIBUTE, TRANSMIT, OR SELL THE CONTENTS OF THIS FILE IN WHOLE in any form. All rights not expressly granted by Brusheezy are reserved. 上記をhtmlファイルのindex.htmlにきさいすればいいのですかね? ライセンス ou have permission to view, download, edit and remix the contents of this file for personal and commercial purposes. You shall provide a link back to www.brusheezy.com (where applicable) or provide a credit to the Brusheezy contributor and to Brusheezy.com in connection with the commercial use of any of the contents in this file. Such credit shall be in the following form: "Contributor's Username/brusheezy.com." In the event that the contents of this file is used in connection with an art print work or product print work, you shall use reasonable efforts to credit the Brusheezy contributor and Brusheezy.com website as provided above. Except as expressly permitted by the author in writing, YOU MAY NOT REDISTRIBUTE, TRANSMIT, OR SELL THE CONTENTS OF THIS FILE IN WHOLE in any form. All rights not expressly granted by Brusheezy are reserved. 商用WEBサイトで使いたいのですが、MITなどはっきり書いておらず難しいです。

• 海外サイトの英訳をお願いします

海外サイトでライセンスについて記載されている英文が分からず困っています。 This Pack is published under a Creative Commons Attribution license and Free for both personal and commercial use. Under this condition: provide a mention of this "Free Vintage Vectors" and a link back to this page. このパックは、クリエイティブコモンズ帰属ライセンスの下で公開され、個人および商用の両方の利用は無料です。この条件では:この "フリービンテージベクトル"とこのページへのリンクのバックの言及を提供します。 上記は翻訳ソフトを使ったものですが、「言及を提供する」の箇所がよく意味が分かりません。 英文の「provide a mention of ~」の箇所だと思うのですが・・・ これは、利用する場合はリンクバックをしなきゃいけないよ、ってことでしょうか?

• 素材のライセンスの解釈について、

海外の素材を使ってブログの背景にしたいのですが、 ライセンスに書かれていることが分らないので質問させていただきます、 PATTERN LICENSE Credit must be given to JeriMork. Commercial use is not allowed. Derivative works are allowed, but must be shared with this license. 翻訳機能を使いました。 パターンライセンス >クレジットはJeriMorkに与えられなければならない。 商用利用は許可されていません。 派生作品は許可されていますが、このライセンスを共有する必要があります。 「JeriMorkさんにクレジット」   ブログに使ってUPしますと公けになります、クレジットとはどうするのでしょうか?  カテゴリーが選べきれませんが、よろしくおねがいします、  

• 英文のライセンス契約について

英文のライセンス契約について 下記ライセンス契約の和訳はどうなりますか。(特にor contest 以降の意味がわかりません) 1,Termination for cause Licensee misuses the marks, uses the licensed know how for for proposes other than those expressly authorized by this agreement, or contest or aids another to contest the marks or the licensed patents. 2.Royalties (特にany agreed以降がわかりません。) The parties agree that this agreement will be amended for any agreed upon royalty rate that may result.

• 英語が翻訳できる方、お願いします。

下記のFree Templates Licenceの項目は、 どのような内容でしょうか。 知りたい事は以下の内容です。 ・商用で無料で使う場合はlinkが必須条件? ・Licenceの適用範囲は?(1回の支払いで1Templのみ?もしくはすべてのTemplに有効?) ・Licence料金の支払いは1回のみ?(年額等ではなく?) ・Licence料金は今の日本円でいくら? 目的は商用で下記のTemplを使いたいのですが、 その他注意事項の記述がございましたら教えてください。 何卒宜しくお願い致します。 Free Templates Licence Free website templates at this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License (unless stated otherwise on the actual template). You are free: • to Share - to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work • to Remix - to make derivative works Under the following conditions: • Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor. • For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. • Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Attribution: • You must include the provided credit links to Solucija in the page footer. Removing the credit link Purchasing a template licence for a one time fee of $8 (USD) gives you a premission to remove the credit link from a template and use it for a personal or commercial project without limitations.

• 写真に関するライセンスが英語で表記してあり、写真を使用させていただくに

写真に関するライセンスが英語で表記してあり、写真を使用させていただくにあたって正確な訳を希望しております。 英文は以下になります。 === If you wish to use my photo then please note the creative commons licensing. Basically, for non-commercial uses, as long as you give me credit, we're good! If you wish to use my photos for a commercial purpose or derivative work, please contact me and we can arrange something! === ご堪能な方いらっしゃいましたらお教え頂けると幸いです、どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 フリーアイコンを集めた海外のサイト http://www.iconpot.com/ で、各アイコンの利用制限が英文で書かれているのですが、 英語が苦手で・・翻訳サイトも利用してみたのですが、よくわかりません。 すみませんが、下記5パターンの制限について 日本語訳をお願いいたします。 (1) restrictions: For use in your personal and commercial projects, and can be used without attribution. It may not be redistributed. (2) restrictions: may not be resold, sub-licensed, rented, transferred or otherwise made available for use (3) restrictions: do not redistribute. credit link appreciated but not required. (4) restrictions: do not sell or redistribute (5) restrictions: not allowed to redistribute the icons without author's and Smashing Magazines permission

• arXiv.への投稿 B. License Statementについて

こんにちは、 下記の方と同様、B. License Statementの箇所が、よくわかりません。 In order to submit your article to arXiv.org, you must select a license or declaration that gives us the rights necessary to distribute your article (see Discussion of Licenses for more information). arXiv.org perpetual, non-exclusive license to distribute this article (Minimal rights required by arXiv.org. Select this unless you understand the implications of other licenses) Creative Commons Attribution license Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike license Creative Commons Public Domain Declaration (Suitable for US government employees, for example) I do not certify that any of the above licenses apply の意味を、概略で結構なので、教えてください。 http://www-cr.scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp/member/midori/HTML/astroph.html

• 英語の得意な方!

パソコンで使う写真素材をダウンロードできるサイトで、 以下のような英文が書いてありました。 商用利用は可能でしょうか? You are free: to Share ― to copy, distribute and transmit the work to Remix ― to adapt the work Under the following conditions: Attribution ― You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Share Alike ― If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license. 以上抜粋。全文は http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ 英語の得意な方、教えてください、 よろしくお願いします。

• ライセンスについて

このサイトに使用ライセンスがざっくりと書いてあるのですが、英語なので明確に理解できません。 http://manicho.deviantart.com/art/DVD-Plastic-Case-PSD-file-86546288 どなたか英語の分かる方はいらっしゃいますでしょうか? 該当部分をそのまま転載しますね。 I've seen at MacThemes Forums several screenshots showing DVD cases as "folders" in OS X Leopard. So... After seeing my other DVD case is still having an awesome response, I thought it would be a cool idea to create a Plastic Case from scratch in Photoshop and share the PSD. Also, check out the Retro-Cassette I made aswell: [link] Note: This is PSD file is FREE. Use it wherever you want. You don't even need to credit me. I hope you enjoy this! And please spread the word. 私の勝手な解釈では、ここに書かれている「フリー」の意味合いが「無料」にとどまらず、もっと別の意味を持つのではないかと踏んでいます。 と言いますのは、これを模倣して作られた作品が他にも投稿されているからです。 http://fuadsyazwan.deviantart.com/art/Create-DVD-Cover-In-1-Click-188948008 http://jeno-cyber.deviantart.com/art/DVD-Plastic-Case-Template-PSD-104819033 再配布も編集も好きにやってくれ、という意味なんでしょうか?

専門家に質問してみよう