• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

I don't think we can do vacation together.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

この言い方、よくないんじゃないかと思いますが、どこからこの文を持ってきましたでしょうか? 私たちは一緒に休暇を過ごすことができないと思うよ。 という意味になるはずだと思いますがーー

tomomar
質問者

お礼

早速の和訳ありがとうございます。 確かによくない文ですよね。 この文章を受け取ったもので、私も何かの間違いじゃないかと思ったんですが、 すごく悪い意味ですね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳

和訳を教えて下さい。 I like summer vacation better. I have three reasons. First, summer vacation is longest than winter vacation. So we can go on a long trip. Second, we have more sunlight. We can play sports for longer hours. Last, we can enjoy fireworks at night. Watching fireworks is the best thing to do in summer. So I'm looking forward to the next summer vacation.

• 英語の和訳

I like summer vacation better. I have three reasons. First, summer vacation is longer than winter vacation. So we can go on a long trip. ★Second, we have more sunlight. We can play sports for longer hours. Last, we can enjoy fireworks at night. Watching fireworks is the best thing to do in summer. So I'm looking forward to the next summer vacation. 和訳は 私は、夏休みの方が好きです。理由は3つあります。最初に、夏休みは冬休みより長いからです。だから私たちは、長い旅行に行くことができます。 ★二つ目は日が長いからです。 私たちは、より長い時間スポーツをすることができます。最後に、私たちは夜に花火を楽しむことができます。花火を見ることは、夏にする最高なことです。 だから、私は、次の夏休みを楽しみに待っています。 でいいですか? とくに、★の文がよくわかんないのですが

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• 英訳お願いします。

ちょっと意味がわからないので教えてください。 ---------------- I am very sad about our position. I have wonderful feelings for you. But I do not think we should or can marry. As deeply as I care for you-, I don't think either of us would be happy in a relationship in which we do not understand each other's words. ---- これは前置きとして、アメリカ人と付き合っていたのですが、2ヶ月前から喧嘩してしまって 今は戻るか戻らないかの状況にいます。 たまに会いたいけど結婚相手はさがすかも?みたいなことを言いながらも メールは毎日してます。 英語を理解していない私がいて、彼は私が英語を理解していないのに結婚できないみたいなことを 言っていました。 I have wonderful feelings for you.って好きという意味ですよね。 そのあとのI do not think we should or can marry. って結婚できると思わないということ?かと思っていましたがorって? そのあとdepply・・・ あとI don't think either・・・だんだんわからなくなってきました。 すみません。彼は否定の否定をよく使ってきます。 御手数ですがどうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語教えてください

英語について教えてください。 妹は私と同じくらい熱心にボランティア活動をしています。 My sister does volunteer work( )hard( )I do ボランティアをすることは、あなたが思うほど難しいことではありません。 Volunteering is( )( )difficult( )you think 一人でするよりも一緒にするほうがより早くこの公園を清掃できます。 We can clean this park( )together( ) I can alone 私はジョンよりもボランティア活動に興味があります。 I'm( ) interested in volunteer( )John is 私たちは一回目よりも2回目のほうがうまくボランティア活動ができます。 We can do volunteer work( ) the second time( )we did the first time

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• 和訳お願いしてます。

However, I live here now so we can also do in normal week days...

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します‼

毎度申し訳ないですが、英語の得意な方、こちらの翻訳お願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します‼ Don't try so hard. I want you to enjoy your time when your bit working and take care if your horse. In happy the way you can speak english now. I think of you too and think if the happy day we spent together. I don't ever think about your english is bad so don't worry!!