「思ったそのままYou’re on the right track」 カラオケでみなさん英語部分は何と発音してますか?ここだけ巧く歌えません

noname#203654
noname#203654

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#211806
noname#211806
回答No.1

歌った事は無いけど、「そのまま読む」と「ユーアーオンザライトトラック」ですが略して「ユ(ー)ア(ー)オンザライトラッ(ク)」で良いのでは?

noname#203654
質問者

お礼

そうなんですか。ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• 歌詞で「be you're~」とあるのですがyourの間違いでしょうか?

とある歌詞の中で、 「I wanna be you're dog.」 という部分があるのですが、これってどう訳すのでしょうか。 あなたの犬になりたい、だったらyou'reではなくyourだと思うのですが・・・。 アーティストが英語を間違えてる?? それともこういう表現でも誤りではないのでしょうか。

• ABBAのSOSの歌詞の意味

So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me SOS The love you gave me, nothing else can save me SOS When you're gone (when you're gone) How can I even try to go on When you're gone (when you're gone) Though I try how can I carry on ABBAのSOSの訳、教えてください。

• 歌の歌詞なんですけど・・・

歌の歌詞の英文の部分の読み方を教えてくれませんか? UVERworldというグループ?の、「Colors of the Heart」という曲のこの1~4の部分↓です。     1、it you turu on the lights 2、it,s all your fate you gonna do that 3、breafh 4、just drawing colors in light and darkness and take it coiors in light and darkness よろしくお願いします。

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• ここにいるよ または そばにいるよの歌詞について

Baby boy わたしはここにいるよ どこもいかずに待ってるよ You know dat I love you だからこそ 心配しなくていいんだよ このYou know dat I love you 部分を歌う時の発音をカタカナでどなたか教えていただけませんか?聞き取れずうたえません・・

• 英語で"その通りだね"

英語で例えば this is true love とか this is great song など音楽の感想をのべられた時に その通りだね! 私もそう思うよ! と返事をする場合は you're right! you're so right! it is indeed でいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 曲の歌詞が・・・・

ギターフリークスやドラムマニアの「RIGHT ON TIME(MISS YOU)」という曲の歌詞を知っている人教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• 歌詞の直訳を教えてください

アヴリルの歌「SMILE」の英語歌詞の直訳を どなたかしていただけないでしょうか?? 直訳を調べなければいけないのですが ネットで探しても、わかりやすく要訳された日本語訳しかでてきませんでした お願いいたします You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control But you don't really give a shit Ya go with it, go with it, go with it 'Cause you're fuckin' crazy rock n' roll You said Hey what's your name? It took one look and now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey And since that day, You stole my heart and you're the one to blame Yeah [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You turn it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile Last night I blacked out, I think. What did you, what did you put in my drink? I remember making out and then Oh oh I woke up with a new tattoo Your name was on me and my name was on you I would do it all over again You said Hey (hey) what's your name? (what's your name?) It took one look and Now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey (hey) And since that day, (since that day) You stole my heart and you're the one to blame [chorus] And that's why I smile. It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why I smile You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why (The reason, the reason, why) I smile The reason why I smile

• 英語の歌詞がわかりません

こんにちは。お世話になります。 最近お気に入りのオーストラリアのバンドの歌詞なのですがいまいちよくわからないところがあります。 "so that I can feel you anymore" という歌詞があるのですが肯定文のときにno more でなくanymoreを使うのは普通ですか?意味としては「もうあなたを感じることができない」でいいのでしょうか それと"cause I am holding you're hand so tight" という部分もなぜyourではなくyou'reなのかわかりません。意味が違うのでしょうか なんだか歌詞全体を見てもこの二人が別れてるのか別れてないのかいまいちわかりません よろしくお願いします!