[至急]和訳と文法的に大事なところを教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I was shocked. So were people all over the world, of all nationalities and political beliefs.
  • When the two were found guilty, there were demonstrations all over the United States, and even in Europe.
  • I heard people say that the decision to execute them was based on prejudice against them as immigrants and because of their political views. People demonstrated and protested the decision, demanding further investigation and more time in court. But nothing changed and on August 23, 1927 my friend was sent to the electric chair.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

[至急]和訳と文法的に大事なところを教えてください

I was shocked. So were people all over the world, of all nationalities and political beliefs. When the two were found guilty, there were demonstrations all over the United States, and even in Europe. I heard people say that the decision to execute them was based on prejudice against them as immigrants and because of their political views. People demonstrated and protested the decision, demanding further investigation and more time in court. But nothing changed and on August 23, 1927 my friend was sent to the electric chair.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12082)
回答No.1

私は衝撃を受けました。また、世界中のすべての国籍や政治理念を持つ人々もそうでした。 その2人が有罪だと知った時、アメリカの至る所で、さらにヨーロッパでさえデモ(示威運動)が起こりました。 私は、彼らを処刑するとの決定は移民としての彼らに対する偏見に基づいて、彼らの政治的見解のためであったと人々が言うのを聞きました。 人々は、法廷での詳細調査およびもっと多くの時間をかけるように要求して、デモを行い、その決定に抗議しました。 しかし何も変化はなく、そして1927年8月23日に、私の友達は電気イスに送られました。 文法的に大事なところ (1)So were people「人々もそうでした」:強調のための倒置文です。 (2)demanding~「~を要求して」:現在分詞構文で、demonstrated and protested「デモをして抗議した」にかかります。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! The next day discontent was reflected in a spontaneous mass uprising all over the GDR, in the course of which there were demonstrations and strikes in more than 560 areas, above all, in the industrial centres. Around 10 per cent of workers played an active part. Initially economic demands were aimed at a cancellation of the increases in production norms. The GDR leadership lost control of the situation. Without Russian backing it would have lost the battle and been strung up.

• 和訳お願いします!!至急です!!!

和訳お願いします!!!!!! 至急です!!!!!! 宜しくお願いします!!!!!!! Some songs have great influence. Different people find differente meanings in those songs. People sing them in many places and on many occasions. Take Only One Flower in the World, for example. The song came out in 2002. People liked the melody and message at once. A TV drama used the song , and it became very popular. Some People sang it and protested the war in Iraq. They put a new meaning into the song . Now it is a song for many people.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 In 1952 the People’s Police quartered in barracks were developed from them and only in 1956 was the National People’s Army formed, becoming the military forces of the GDR.

• 英文訳してください

On the morning of that day,a big bomb fell on the city of Hiroshima. Many people lost their lives,and many others were injured. They had burns all over their bodies. I was very sad when l saw those people. It was a very hot day. Some of the people fell down near me. I said to them,"Come and rest in my shade.You'll be all right soon." お願いします(・・*)

• 和訳をお願いします。

The Battle of the Crna Bend was a major military engagement fought between the forces of the Central Powers and the Entente in May 1917. It was part of the Allied Spring Offensive of the same year that was designed to break the stalemate on the Macedonian Front. Despite the considerable numerical and matériel advantage of the attackers over the defenders, the Bulgarian and German defense of the positions in the loop of the river Crna remained a very formidable obstacle, which the Allies were unable to defeat not only in 1917 but until the end of the war itself.With the onset of the winter of 1916 all military operations on the Macedonian Front came to an abrupt end. The three-month-long Monastir Offensive provided the Allies with only limited tactical successes but it failed to knockout Bulgaria out of the war by a combined attack of General Sarrail's forces and the Romanian Army. On strategic level the overall result of the offensive was that it managed to keep over half of the Bulgarian Army and few German units on the Macedonian Front. On tactical level the front line was moved in favor of the Allies by only about 50 kilometers in the Sector of General Winkler's 11th German-Bulgarian Army. By the end of November however the Bulgarians and Germans were able to firmly establish themselves on the Chervena Stena - height 1248 - Hill 1050 - Dabica - Gradešnica defensive line and subsequently repel all Allied attempts to dislodge them of their positions.

• 和訳をお願いします。

The Australians on 400 Plateau had for some time been subjected to sniping and artillery fire and could see Turkish troops digging in on Gun Ridge. Around 13:00 a column of Turkish reinforcements from the 27th Infantry Regiment, in at least battalion strength, were observed moving along the ridge-line from the south. The Turks then turned towards 400 Plateau and advanced in extended order. The Turkish counter-attack soon forced the advanced Australian troops to withdraw, and their machine-gun fire caused them heavy casualties. It was not long before the attack had forced a wedge between the Australians on Baby 700 and those on 400 Plateau. The heavy Turkish fire onto Lone Pine forced the survivors to withdraw back to the western slope of 400 Plateau. At 14:25 Turkish artillery and small arms fire was so heavy that the Indian artillerymen were forced to push their guns back off the plateau by hand, and they reformed on the beach. Although in places there was a mixture of different companies and platoons dug in together, the Australians were deployed with the 8th Battalion in the south still centred on Bolton's Ridge. North of them, covering the southern sector of 400 Plateau, were the mixed together 6th and 7th Battalions, both now commanded by Colonel Walter McNicoll of the 6th. North of them was the 5th Battalion, and the 10th Battalion covered the northern sector of 400 Plateau at Johnston's Jolly. But by now they were battalions in name only, having all taken heavy casualties; the commanders had little accurate knowledge of where their men were located. At 15:30 the two battalions of the Turkish 77th Infantry Regiment were in position, and with the 27th Infantry they counter-attacked again. At 15:30 and at 16:45 McCay, now under severe pressure, requested reinforcements. The second time he was informed there was only one uninvolved battalion left, the 4th, and Bridges was keeping them in reserve until more troops from the New Zealand and Australian Division had been landed. McCay then spoke to Bridges direct and informed him the situation was desperate and if not reinforced the Turks would get behind him. At 17:00 Bridges released the 4th Battalion to McCay who sent them to the south forming on the left of the 8th Battalion along Bolton's Ridge. They arrived just in time to help counter Turkish probing attacks, by the 27th Infantry Regiment, from the south.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Shishmaref is located on a tiny island in the Bering sea. To the east you can see the mainland of Alaska. I arrived in season when there in on night - the time of the midnight sun. I often watched the sun start to set and then rise again. The village had only about two hundred people, and I probably met them all in my first two or three days. The young people spoke English, but the older people used Eskimo all the time. I tried to learn a little of the Eskimo language every day, dut it was very difficult. The first thing I learned to say was, " I'm hungry." Their life was very simple and natural. As you may know, Alaska has many wild animals which the Eskimos hunt. These provide them with meat, oil, and skins for clothing. One day when we went hunting, I saw my first grizzly bear. It was majestic. This was the most vivid experience of my first stay in Shishmaref.

• 和訳教えてください

He was such a great inspiration to the young and to all in baseball,and above all, to the proud people of his homeland, Puerto Rico. この文の和訳して いただけませんか??

• 至急、和訳を御願いしたいです。

To the south, near the polder landscape, there were residensial areas with terraced houses and private gardens, intended for a new group of suburbanites. So in addition to the physical separation between north and south there was also a noticeable mental schism. The residents of B, B,who still largely worked in industry, felt clearly connected to the B. By contrast the suburban dwellers south of the B adepted a more suburban lifestyle, and looked more to the nearby green and prosperous villages of neighbourhoods were still located. The image of B plummeted in the eyes of the outside world too, fostered by the immediately perceptible effects of industry on the environment. Whereas in the first half of the twentieth century the pipes of the oil refinery still guaranteed economic and technological progress,now,with the wind in the wrong direction,they produced above all lots of smells and pollution. Studies showed that the quality of the drinking water and the air in B were among the poorest in the B. In addition, the ground turned out to be seriously polluted because the new town had been built on land raised using polluted silt dredged from the docks. Several serious explosions and accidents that took place in the Shell plants in the same period did not improve matters either. In 1968 an explosion in the Shell refinery killed two employees and shattered windows and cracked ceilings deep into B. A total of 15000sq.m. of glass had to be replaced. Reports on B in local newspapers became more frequent and increasingly grim. 以上です。非常に長いですが、回答頂けると嬉しいです。 よろしく御願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

An 11 January War Cabinet decision to reduce large scale operations in Palestine was reversed on the 26 February Anglo-French Congress, and the Egyptian Expeditionary Force (EEF) was now required to capture the stronghold of Gaza as a first step towards Jerusalem. Gaza was one of the most ancient cities in the world, being one of five city-states mentioned in the Bible as ruled by the Philistines, and had been fought over many times during its 4,000-year history. The Egyptians and the Assyrians had attacked Gaza, followed in 731 BC by the Greeks, with Alexander conducting three attacks and the Siege of Gaza in 332 BC. The town was completely destroyed in 96 BC and rebuilt slightly to the south of the original site. This Gaza was captured by Caliph Omar in 635 AD, by Saladin in 1187 AD, and by Napoleon in 1799. At Gaza there was an important depot for cereals with a German steam mill, barley, wheat, olives, vineyards, orange groves, and wood for fuel were grown as well as many goats grazed. Barley was exported to England for brewing into English beer and in 1912 the 40,000 inhabitants of Gaza imported £10,000 of yarn from Manchester. Maize, millet, beans, and water melon, all harvested in early autumn, were cultivated in most of these localities. All of the Desert Column mounted and infantry divisions had fought during the first battle of Gaza, when the column's 53rd (Welsh) Division had been heavily involved.