• 締切済み

英語に堪能な方、よろしくお願いします。

問題集からになります。 They will be in training from Monday to Thursday, and then on Friday they will start answering calls in the call center. The computers must be ready for use by Friday, so it would be a great help if you could have all of them set up by Thursday morning. Thank you for your assistance. Please let me know if you need any additional resources to complete this ____. 抜粋になりますが、内容としましては「金曜にパソコンを使える状態にしたいので、木曜の朝までにセットアップをしてもらえると助かります。ご協力をお願いします。この件について何か必要なことがあればご連絡ください」と、いうように和訳があります。 選択肢の中にofferがありますが、間違いのようです。 this以下は、セットアップの件(仕事)を表すのだと思うのですが、これを仕事のお願い、または申し出としてofferでは文法上間違いなのでしょうか? 英語に堪能な方、ご教授をお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• drum_KT
  • ベストアンサー率43% (1108/2554)
回答No.1

文法的な間違いではなく、意味的におかしいんだと思います。 offerは、相手に対して有利な条件の申し出、相手のお願いに対してこちらが何かしてあげるというような内容を指します。 この場合、こちらが相手に仕事をお願いする立場なので、request。もしくは、業者にお金を払って仕事を依頼しているのであれば、orderのどちらかですね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語堪能な方、お手伝いお願いいたしますm(__)m

To ship by Mail, best price would be $21.55 USD. I have attached a proforma invoice, showing the completed order total, which will be $158.55 USD. If you wish to approve this, please authorize by return email, and include your credit card number. If you wish to place this order through the web, you may do so. When ordering through the website, you will need to select UPS for shipping, then in the NOTES section, write that you want this order sent by MAIL. Your card would be authorized only for the amount shown using UPS We will change that at the time of shipping to MAIL, The final charge on your card will be for the shipment by MAIL クレジットカードでの支払いのこと・送料のことが書いてあると思うのですが、 英語に不安があるため、確信がもてません。。 英語堪能な方、よろしかったら簡潔でよろしいので訳していただけないでしょうか?

• 英語に堪能な方お願いします

次の英語の( )に当てはまる適切な語句を [ ] から選んで教えてください 1.If it ( ) Sunday today , I would be able to go out with you. [was/were/is] 2.John could have finished the project on time , if he ( ) been sick in bed. [wouldn't have/hadn't/haven't] 3.If it ( ) rain tomorrow , we will cancel the school trip. [should/will/could] 4.Michael is the ( ) the five boys in this picture. [taller than/ tallest of/most tall in] 5.( ) you improve your per formance , we will have tolet you go. [unless/supposing/if] 6.This parcel is ( ) the one you brought tothe post office yesterday. [more heavy than/more] heavier of/heavier than/the heaviest of 7.The average number of sales per salesperson this year is twice ( ) last year's. [as more than/ as much as/so much more/so many as] 8.The synthetic material our company developed is ( ) in quality to any existing water proof cotton. [inferior/superior/better/as good as] 9.Onece you know how to ( ) your new PC , words will open up to you. [make most useful /act best with/make the best use of/use well] 10.due to the heavy snow storm , we arrived late and were only able to take part in the ( ) half of the meeting. [latest / former/ later /latter ] 11.If you got to know him better, you ( ) to like him better , too. [would come/ will comet/coud have come/can come] 12.I wish you ( ) me about this matter before submitting your report. [had called on/ call on /will call on / calling on] 13.( ) the project gets done by tomorrow , you can take afew days off. [should/in case of/because/provided] 14.( ) it rain tomorrow , we will have to hold the company picnic in the activities center. [although/if/should/would] 15.( ) your timely advice , our company would have been deceived and gotten into serious trouble. [had it not been for /if we haven't had /was it not for/ if we don't have]

• 英語堪能な方お願いします

should = be supposed to = be to do i have four logos to show you, ()is designed by a famous graphic designer. A one of them B one of which C none of whom D some of which 答えはBですが何でか分かりません。 説明して頂けますか? claim=自分のもの=このように考えて間違いはないでしょうか? 自分中心に考えて=subjective? たくさんあってすみませんが、お願い致します!

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Tonya Barber from Germany,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,200.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation なんて書いてあるのかわかりません。 翻訳お願いします。

• 英語のできるかた、日本語に訳してください。

In an effort to provide you the best customer service possible as an international customer, we would like to inform you that there will be approximately 20% of the cost of your order in International taxes and duties fees. Whatever the cost of the taxes and duties, they must be paid in order for your shipment to clear customs. AAA is not responsible for these fees. Please reply within 72 hours with an acknowledgment that you will take full responsibility to pay any fees owed. Failure to comply will result in a delay of your order. Any abandoned package will be credited back minus any shipping, taxes, and duties fees and or charges. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding this email. AAA=メールの送り主、ショップ名です。 72時間以内に返事くれ・・・みたいなこと書いてあると思うのですが 何を求めてきているのでしょう?

• 英語翻訳お願いします。家賃

日本に住んでるブラジル人に、住んでいるアパートについて、 「ブラジルで、これみたいな/あなたのアパートみたいなアパートを借りたら家賃はいくらですか? 」 1How much dose it cost to pay for a rent if you rent a flat like this/yours in Brazil? 2How much dose your rent cost if~上に同じ. 3How much will your rent be if you~上に同じ. 4How much will it be if you pay for a rent on a flat like this/yours in Brazeil? 5How much will it be if you rent a flat like this/yours and pay for a rent in Brazil? など考えたのですが、どれも使えますでしょうか?また1及び2はdoseの代わりにwill は使えますでしょうか? そのほか良い訳例がありましたら教えて頂きたいのでよろしくお願いします。

• ヤフオクで届く英語の質問について

最近ヤフーオークションで出品していると、英文での質問がよく届きます。 これまでは、一度も英文での質問は届いた事がないので、何故最近こんなに英文で届くのか?と疑問に思ってしまいます。 海外でも最近はヤフオクを閲覧している人が増えたのか?それとも最近、日本に海外の方が多く来ているので、質問が来るのか? もしくは、何かの詐欺メールなのか?と疑ってしまいます。皆さんにも届きませんか?何かご存じの方教えて下さい。 ちなみに以下のような内容で質問が来ます。大体の意味は分かるのですが、あまり英語は得意ではないので全部はわかりません。 英語が得意な方、おられましたら、翻訳お願い出来ると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。 Hello i will like to buy your item to my New Store in Nigeria and i will be paying you $3000 US Dollar for this item and shipment by EMS Speed post to Nigeria and let me know if you have more then one in store so i want you to reply me back if you are okay with my Offer and reply me back with your personal Email to 『ここはE-Mailのアドレスが入ってますので、記載しません』@hotmail.com so i will be waiting to get your mail back Thanks.

• 英語の日付に関する質問です。

I will be in New York this Thursday week. この文のthis Thursday week とは「この木曜日からの一週間」 でしょうか。それとも「来週の木曜日」でしょうか。

• 英語堪能な方、どうぞよろしくお願いします

英語が堪能な方、すいませんよろしくお願いします。 サイト翻訳したのですが、細かなニュアンスなど、言い回しが失礼じゃないかとかこれで合っているかわかりません。 状況は、私はネットショップ店主で、お客様へのビジネスメールです。 お客様は、アメリカのシカゴの方です。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 お客様 この度は当社の商品をご購入いただき誠にありがとうございます! ○○店 (氏名)でございます。 このたび、ご注文いただきましたお品は、無事届きましたでしょうか。 私たちは、お客様とのご縁を大切にしたいと考えております。 商品には万全を期して検品をしておりますが、何かお気付きの点、ご質問などございましたら、このメールに返信で結構ですのでご連絡ください。 最善を尽くさせていただきます。 またのご利用を、心からお待ちしております。 これからもどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 敬具 ○○店 (氏名) Dear Custmer This time thank you for purchasing our product! It is ○○ of the○○. This time would the article which had you order it arrive safely? We wants to value the relationship with the visitor. We inspect it to a product to be absolutely sure, but, please contact This email by a reply if there are some aware point, question because you are good. We do my best. We wait for the next use heartily. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely yours, ○○(氏名) 店名

• 英語のできる方お願いします!!

日本では手に入らないカバンがどうしても欲しくて、海外に注文しました。このようなメールが送られてきたのですが、どなたか訳していただけないですか? We received a request to reset the password of your account. If you made this request, plese follow the instructions below. If you did not request to change your password, you can safely ignore this email and make sure your customer account is safe. Click the link below to reset your password. If clicking doesn't seem to work, you can copy and paste the above link into your browser's address window. For security reasons your credit card number was deleted. Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once they are placed. We will ship your order just as soon as it arrives at our depot. You will receive tracking information as soon as we ship your order. Most orders will arrive within the following time frames. Please note that we are not responsible for delays caused by the store, the shipping carrier or customs. これは2回に分けられて送られてきました。長い文章で申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。