携帯電話についてのスピーチ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 携帯電話の問題点と対策について
  • 携帯電話がもたらす影響とその解決策
  • 携帯電話の利用方法を考える
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が正しいかみてください。

携帯電話についてのスピーチをします。 日本語は自分で考えて和英を使ったりもしたのでちょっとごちゃごちゃしてます。 とくに最後の2文はすべて和英を頼ってしまったので見てほしいです! ここは間違ってるやここはこうしたほうがいいなどありましたらよろしくお願いします。 (携帯電話を見せながら話します。) Today I'll tell you about cellphone. It's called a smartphone. A lot of informations are contained in it. For example, personal informations, photographs, applications and so on. This can take communication with people. However, these days, this is becoming problems. It's portable dependence and communication obstacle and the fall of academic ability. In order to prevent these, it's important to decide on the time using a cellphone, or to make a distinction. I think that we should consider whether it's good to carry out what in order that we may use a cellphone happily. 私は今日、携帯電話について話したいと思います。 これはスマートフォンと呼ばれています。 この中にはたくさんの情報が入っています。 例えば、個人情報や写真、アプリなどです。 これは人とコミュニケーションをとることができます。 しかしながら最近、これは問題になってきています。 それは携帯依存症やコミュニケーション障害や学力の低下です。 これらを防ぐためには携帯電話を使う時間を決めたり、けじめをつけることが大切です。 私は、私達が携帯電話を楽しく使うためになにをするとよいかを考えるべきだと思います。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#212313
noname#212313
回答No.3

01. Today I'll tell you about cellphones. →cellphoneと単数・無冠詞は好ましくなく、複数形がよく使われます(他に、総称としてのa/the cellphoneでも可)。 02. In particular, this is called a smartphone. →携帯電話でも、特にスマートフォン(携帯多機能電話)について話すことからIn particular(「特に、」)で始め、手に持っていることからthis isとするとよいでしょう。 03. A lot of information is contained in it. →informationは情報という意味で言うときは単数扱いです(受付係などなら複数形もあり得る)。多種類の情報ということであれば、次のようにもできます。 03'. Many kinds of information are contained in it. 04. For example, there are personal information, photographs, application programs and so on in this. 「例えば、この中には個人情報、写真、アプリやその他いろいろがあります。」 →informationと単数に直しました。句になっていましたので、文に直していますが、必須ではありません。 05. You can communicate with many people on this device. 「この機器で多くの人とコミュニケーションできます。」 →take communictionという言い方はあまりしません。また、コミュニケーションする主体は人でしょうから、上記のように大きく書き換えをしてみました。 06. However, it often causes problems these days. 「しかしながら、近年ではそのことがしばしば問題を引き起こしています。」 →thisはこれから言うことに用い、今まで言ったこと指すならthatです。itはどちらでも使えます。often(しばしば)が言い過ぎとお感じであれば、sometimes(ときとして)などに変えてみてください。  it is becoming problemsとすると、コミュニケートすることが丸ごと問題になりそうな印象になります(そして、あまり言わない言い方でもある)。そこで、問題を引き起こす、という言い方に変えてみました。 07. They are like cellphone-adictions, communication disorders, or declines in academic ability 「それは例えば、携帯電話依存症であったり、コミュニケーション障害であったり、学力低下であったりします。」 →単数・複数の調整の他は、「この単語でいいかもしれないけど、こちらの単語なら確実かも」といった程度の変更です。 08. In order to prevent those, it's important to make a distinction between when to use cellphomes and when not to. →theseではこれから言うことを指すので、thoseに。後半はor以降に少し表現を足すと、or以前の部分をカバーできてしまうため(その部分の修正は意外に難しい)、上記のようにしました。 09. In conclusion, we should consider what we can do to use and enjoy cellphones properly. 「結論としては、私たちは携帯電話を正しく、楽しく使うために何ができるかを考えるべきだということです。」 →済みません、私の力不足でconsider以降を微修正で和文が言っていることを伝えるようにできず、上記のように丸ごと書き換えました。  これが最後の一文だと思いますので、先頭に「結論としては」を付け加えました。また、must/have toより弱いshouldを使っていることから、I thinkでさらに弱める必要はないと考え、省いてあります。

iruv_law
質問者

お礼

細かい指摘ありがとうございます!! とても参考になりました。 ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

Today I'm going to tell you about cellphone. (will → be going to) It's called "Smart phone". (no "a") A lot of data is contained in it. (information → data)次行でインフォメーションって言うかデータを語っているので For example, personal information, photographs, applications and so on. (no information"s") This can take communications between people. (communication"s" and with → between) However, these days, it makes some social issues. (this is becoming → it makes and problems→social issues) The issues are such as "Cell-phone addiction" ,"Communication disorder" and a decline in academic ability. Accordingly, we should prevent that isuues by some important things, to use a time limit, to have a responsibility. I think we should consider how we use it in a happy life.

iruv_law
質問者

お礼

なるほど!わかりやすいです! ありがとうございます!!

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Today I'll tell you about the cellphone. It's called a smartphone. You can put a lot of information in it. For example, personal information, photographs, applications and so on. This device may be used for communication with people. However, these days, it causes some problems. People are so much dependent on this communication tool that some people have communication disorder or students' academic performance is getting poorer because of it. I think that we should consider what we should do to deal with cellphones in order to use them with ease. 以上でいかがでしょうか。

iruv_law
質問者

お礼

一気にかっこよくなった気がします…!! ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の文章から推定される英単語は何ですか? 1.These days it's possible to....in from any computer that has access to the Internet. 単語はc???kです。 2.I'm sorry, sir, but you can'ttake that case with tou in the cabin. It won't fit in the locker. 単語はo?e??e?d 3.It's so hot and....today. I'm sure we'll have a thunderstorm this afternoon. 単語はh???dです。 4.Is this a....flight or do I have to make a connection? 単語はd??e?tです。 5.Look at those clounds! I think it's going to....any minute now. 単語はpo??です。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 質問(英語)

製品のプレゼンをするのにいい英訳教えて下さい。 添削おねがいします。(商品靴) THIS PRODUCT IS TOP MODEL. THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT IS THIRTEEN HUNDRED. IT'S ABOUT ONE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN. WE HAVE ADDED A NEW FEATURE TO THE PRODUCT. 〇〇 DEVELOPED WITH 〇〇 IS INSTALLED,AND IT IS EXELLENT IN THE ANTI-BACTERIUM DEVELOPMENT. AND AN EXELLENT SHOCK-ABSORPTION MATERIAL 〇〇IS INSTALLED TOO. THE TARGET OF THESE PRODUCTS IS IN THIRTIES. SO,IT HAS PROPOSED BY THE DESIGN AND THE COLOR. THIS PRUDUCT WAS DEVELOPED FOR BIGINNERS. IT IS AN ULTRALIGHT MODEL OUR PRIMARY MARKET IS OLDER PEOPLE. BUT,WE WANTED TO FOCUS ON YOUNGER TARGET ALL THE TIME. THEREFOR WE'VE DEVELOPED THIS PRODUCT. THIS IS THE WONDERFUL PRODUCTS WITH WHICH THE DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY WERE COMPARTIBLE. IT'S ALSO EQUIPPED WITH A HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL 〇〇

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

You and I will tell tell everybody that we are going to put on a fight and that every animal will have to bring a freshly killed boar in order to get in and see the fight. 宜しくお願いします!

• この英語をどなたか訳してくれませんか?

この英語をどなたか訳してくれませんか? 注文がキャンセルされたというようなことはわかるのですが・・・ よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m ※サイト名はexpamleに、その他自分の名前はhogeに変えています。 ORDER CANCELLATION NOTICE Dear hogehoge, We are sorry, but we are unable to process your example.com order xxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx due to a conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines. Your entire order has been cancelled; all of the items in your order will not be shipped. A refund for the full amount of your order has been issued to your credit card/PayPal account. We apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused. For these reasons, we were unable to process your original order: Title: hogehoge Product Link: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Result: Not Approved Content Issues: --- Your order contains a product that has international shipping restrictions. More specifically, we are not permitted to ship products from the following content partner to your destination country. Please check back soon as we hope to expand the availability of all our products to countries all around the world We appreciate your business and encourage you to modify the item(s) above and PLACE A NEW ORDER FOLLOWING THESE EASY STEPS: Click on the Product Link(s) above to view your example product(s). You may have to Sign In to your example.com account to view your item(s). Modify the design of your example product(s) to comply with our content guidelines. Add your modified example product(s) to your shopping cart, along with any other products you wish to purchase, and proceed to check out. To expedite your new order, please email content_review@example.com with your new Order ID number in the subject line. We remain dedicated to your free expression and apologize for the cancellation of your order. If you have any questions or concerns about the review of your example product(s), please email us at content_review@example.com. Your new order will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. Thank you for shopping at example!

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• 英語

Watson:Where are we off to now in this fog? Holmes:Yes, it's a nice afternoon.Suppose we pay a few calls. I think Sir James claims our first attention. ホームズのセリフの訳お願いします。

• 英語メール:翻訳

取引先から下記のようなメールが届きました。 どなたか翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。 「November」の部分まではぼんやりと理解できるのですが、その先の英文で混乱してしまって… +++++++++++++ I think that we had a good meeting in Tokyo and I hope that we could go on quickly in order to make a prototype. I will probably make a lecture for the administration in November and I think it could be interesting for marketing reasons to speak over the small bridges; Could you think about this. Kind regards. +++++++++++++ よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>

• 海外通販で困っております

海外通販をしています。 この様なメールが来ましたがよく分かりません。 どなたか英語が得意な方ご教授ください。 私は相手側にどの様な対応をすれば良いのでしょうか? Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We apologize for the delayed response. In regards to your inquiry we do need you to contact us to verify this order. We will need you to provide the billing and shipping information pertaining to this order along with the last four digits of the credit card used and the cardholder name. Also for this order to be approved we will need you to send in a copy of the credit card used with the last four digits and cardholder name visible. This can be faxed or emailed to us. Please be sure to include your order number.

• 英語のできるかた、日本語に訳してください。

In an effort to provide you the best customer service possible as an international customer, we would like to inform you that there will be approximately 20% of the cost of your order in International taxes and duties fees. Whatever the cost of the taxes and duties, they must be paid in order for your shipment to clear customs. AAA is not responsible for these fees. Please reply within 72 hours with an acknowledgment that you will take full responsibility to pay any fees owed. Failure to comply will result in a delay of your order. Any abandoned package will be credited back minus any shipping, taxes, and duties fees and or charges. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding this email. AAA=メールの送り主、ショップ名です。 72時間以内に返事くれ・・・みたいなこと書いてあると思うのですが 何を求めてきているのでしょう?