• 締切済み

和訳してください!

(1)Going ahead requires a real leap of logic. (2)When the remarkable turns bizarre, reason turns rancid. (3)Time to jump in time to jump through time. これらの和訳をお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

1.前進するには論理の飛躍が必要となる。 2.卓越したのもが珍奇なものへ変化した場合、良識は腐り始める。 3.時間厳守で跳んでいれば、やがて苦も無く跳べるようになる。

• adobe_san
  • ベストアンサー率21% (2103/9760)
回答No.1

(1) 進むことは、論理の本当のジャンプを必要とします。 (2) 注目に値するものは奇怪になるとき、理由は悪臭がするようになります。 (3) 時間中をとぶ時間に飛び込む時間。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

When hair oil remains on the hair for a long time, is loses it shine and turns dull. 和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳が分かりません。 分かる方がおりましたら、回答頂けるとありがたいです。 「 he problems that could arise would be when an order occasionally was “off” for whatever reason and had to be sent back, etc. 」

• 和訳お願いします。

再度申し訳ないのですが和訳お願いします(>_<) No biological software program ,then, dictates precisely when it is time to die, but growing evidence suggests that certain genes can nonetheless influence how we live. In effect, it seems that lengthening life span requires changing exactly those processes we know protect the body against buildup of damage .

• 英文和訳のお願い

以下の英語を分かりやすい日本語にお願いします。 I’ve been trying to explain to people for a long time what’s going on, but for some reason nobody listens.

• どなたか和訳を教えて下さい

You will have plenty of time to wonder about what movie you will see to-night, or where some girl is going, or when you will see some certain boy at some time other than while playing tennis.”

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

When i opened nhk,the redheaded man who tells weather report look likes to say:"Hey all asians!you're going to dead because the super storm coming" but he is only saying there is a little bit rain on the asia..everytime i watched this man,i think asia is going to delete on the world map but it is only rain comes .) maps are so scaring when i look "OMG! This clouds will be melt of the all asia!" but at the same time he says:"look at this unimportant clouds!it haven't any water" amazing.. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• マザーグース“Leg overleg・・・”の和訳

マザーグースのひとつです。 Leg over leg,As the dog went to Dover,When he came to a style,Jump!,He went over. 一歩一歩犬がドーバー海峡に向かっていって、 ジャンプして飛び越えちゃったその前の、 “When he came to a style”が良くわかりません。 多種マザーグース和訳サイトも調べましたがこのうたは見つけられませんでした。 是非教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下英文の和訳について教えてください。 Only very few scattered voices, such as geologist Thomas Chrowder Chamberlin, were more prescient. He urged his contemporaries to practise self-restraint when it came to coal appetites, seeing this as necessary to safeguard a stable climate for future generations. But, despite sensing the gravity of the challenge, he also saw reason to hope people might rise to the task. 最後の文、But ~ の訳がわかりません。 ニュアンス的には、 その挑戦の重要性についてわかってはいたものの、人々はそのタスクに反発することは無理もないと彼は思っていた。 って感じだと思うのですか、辞書には、see reason to ~ ~を当然と思う と書いています。 辞書通りに訳すと、 人々はそのタスクに反発すること望むのは当然だと彼は思っていた。 となってしまいます。 どちらの解釈が正しいか教えてください。

• 和訳と文法解説のお願い

以下の文法解説と和訳をお願いします。 NOT saying "sumimasen" if it makes someone uncomfortable,or NOT using polite language when someone doesn't understnad it turns out to be the kind thing to do. 質問1.主節のNOT saying~は分詞構文?その次のif it makes~も、itが何を指しているのか解らず意味がとりづらいです。 質問2.when節のunderstandの目的語はどれでしょうか?また、このwhen節は副詞的に挿入されているのでしょうか? 以上2点を中心に解説して頂けると助かります。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします(>_<)

どなたか和訳お願いします!(>_<) the time in my car when i made you cried so much wanted to be with you. I didnt know what to do back then. お手数お掛けしますが宜しくお願いします!