• 締切済み

英語できる方歌詞の和訳おねがいします。

Take me on a ride inside your heart, tonight just you and me take me to live inside the truth sugar i wanna taste the way you feel inside all through the night forget about the time just close your eyes sugar always though my heart, it breaks baby oh let me be the one to come alone tonight let me be such a deep suprise as the world you know begins to cry tonight just let it be if you wanna let it grow sugar we can come alive inside your dreams tonight live to believe you are the only one for me

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

Samantha James - Deep Surprise 今夜あなたの心に連れて行って あなたと私だけで 本当の心に連れて行って、そこにいさせて あなたが心で感じているように私も感じたい 夜通しで 時間なんか忘れて、ただ目を閉じて いつも 私の気持ちに反して、邪魔が入るの 今夜はいっしょにいさせて 大きな喜びに触れさせて(suprise→surprise 驚きではなく喜びとしました) 今夜世界が泣き出したとしても もしあなたがそっとしておきたいなら、そのまま泣かせればいい 今夜わたしたちはあなたの夢の中で生きる 私にとってあなたが唯一の存在であると信じて生きる (sugar、baby、you know は呼びかけと見なし、訳から除外しました)

otukarecyann
質問者

お礼

お礼送れてしまい本当に申し訳ありません!! 大好きな歌でずっと歌詞が知りたいと思っていました。 本当にありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 和訳お願いします

こんな内容の歌詞ってことが知りたいです。 FM Static - Take Me As I Am (グループ名 - 曲名) This time I finally see the Reason why, I can't do this Alone, it took some time and concentration, To believe it, this I know I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm Growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so I lift my voice to sing out, Let the sound of my heart ring out, These hands aren't holdin' me down, Never again will I be without I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so

• 洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• 歌詞の英語教えてください

SOPHIAのSTRAWBERRY&LIONという曲の歌詞なんですが英語の部分だけ載せました 和訳お願いします。 I wanna stay with you, everyday you said I just wanna be loved meaning of my life from morning to night between you and me I wanna stay with you, I just wanna be loved I just wanna be loved 君がくれた STRAWBERRY CANDY

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• 英文の和訳できる方!

英文の和訳できる方! 英語の歌詞を自力で和訳したのですが、間違っているところを教えて頂けませんか? 辞書片手に、なんとなーくそれっぽくなるように雰囲気で訳したので、明らかにおかしい部分もあるかと思います…;; お願いしますm(_ _)m here i stand in the rain (僕は雨の中立って) looking up to see your face (君の顔を見上げている) pass the window for a glimpse of you (君が窓の前を通ってくれれば、君を見ることができるのに) can't you see how i feel (君には僕の感じてることなんて見えない) so come undo this hurt now (今傷つけてしまうと全て台なしになってしまう) i wish you were beside me (君に傍にいてほしいんだ) i'm knocking at your heart (僕は君の心をノックしてる) begging you to open up (開けてくれと頼んでる) let me feel you through the night (夜じゅう君のことを考える) i walk a million miles (僕は100万マイルだって歩く) whatever it takes (たとえ何が君を連れていっても) glorious,you're glorious (素晴らしい、君は素晴らしい) a miracle (奇跡だ) you're the dreams i got inside (君は夢のよう。僕の中には、) 'n paint my world of colors so diving (とても神聖な色で僕の世界が描かれる) 文字数の関係で途中までしか書けませんでした…。 もしよろしければ、この後続きを書いて質問するので、そちらもご回答お願いします。

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong