• ベストアンサー

広告が出なくするようにしたいのです

インターネットHP閲覧中にこんな広告がでるのですが、xしても消えません。 どうしたら消えますか? Related Searches Find Restaurants Vermont Bed and Breakfast Causes of hair loss Womens hair loss

noname#215809
noname#215809

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.1

Related Searchesなどはマルウェアに分類されるようですね。 1. 恐らくですがAdwCleanerで削除できると思います。 AdwCleanerのダウンロードリンクと使い方が、 http://ensenada.exblog.jp/21847750/#STEP2 と同じ方法です。 2. それでも削除できないなら、HMPを使うとか、 http://ensenada.exblog.jp/21847750/#STEP3 3. IE, Firefox, Google Chromeをお使いならブラウザのリセット http://ensenada.exblog.jp/21872807/ ↑ブラウザ名、リセットで検索すればもっといい情報が出てくるかもしれません。 AdwCleaner、Hitman Proとも基本的に無料です。

noname#215809
質問者

お礼

詳しい紹介ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

ホテルの予約をしており、返信が届いたのですが、詳しくわかりません・・・・。 If you would like to confirm the amendment of your booking from bed and breakfast £185.00 to dinner bed and breakfast £255.00 then please do not hesitate to contact myself or one of the reception team. 和訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・。 お手数をおかけしますがどうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 解き方がわかりません。

(1)The data below is modeled by the line of best fit y = 2x - 4. (1,-2.2)(3,2)(5,1.3)(7,10)(9,13.8) Find the error between the point (-1, -2.2) and the predicted value from the modeling equation. (2)To solve 5x + 1 = 4 using a graph, a related function must be found. Find a related function for this equation. よろしくお願いします。

• unidentified complaints

This survey was conducted to find the causes of unidentified complaints of women to enable treatment. For example, physical symptoms are known to decrease following the decrease of ovarian function. Thus, if social and cultural, psychological and personality factors related to unidentified complaints could be classified,such complaints might be minimized or prevented. Way of minimizing or preventing such complaint may be possible. we decided to examine the characteristics of unidentified complaints from the aspects of personality and life styles of women and to suggest how to incorporate the materials for health education for complete wellness programs for women 最後の文は 健康維持の健康教育の題材を包含する 仕方を提案している。でよろしいでしょうか? to suggestは decided に続きますか?

• 中学レベルの数学の問題です(英文です)

中学レベルの数学の問題(英文)です。 読んで計算してもちょっとピンとこなかったので、 説明から回答までご指導頂けると助かります。 A company produces 50 tennis rackets per day for a total daily cost of $3,855, and 60 rackets per day for a total daily cost of $4,245. Assuming that daily cost and production are linearly related, find the equation of the total daily cost of producing x tennis rackets. Then find the total daily cost of producing 85 tennis rackets. 私の考え方では、 (3855+4245)/110という計算式なのですが、 そうすると単価が$73.6363・・・と続いてしまい、 ちょっと不自然な気がしています。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• この英文のイメージが湧きません。教えて下さい

次の英文が示す様子が図示できず苦しんでおります。 A man pushing a mop across a floor causes it to undergo two displacements. The first has a magnitude of 150 cm and makes an angle of 120° with the positive x axis. The resultant displacement has a magnitude of 140 cm and is directed at an angle of 35.0° to the positive x axis. Find the magnitude and direction of the second displacement. (物理の教科書より) すみません、まったくイメージが湧きません。 どんな風にモップ掛けしている様子なのでしょうか。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• ホームページに載せる英文広告についてお願いします

こんにちは。 ホームページに掲載する英文広告についてご相談します。 私が考えた英文だと直訳すぎるかどうか不安なので、一度見ていただければ幸いです。 うちは櫛やブラシのメーカーです。 (和文) 弊社はAサロン様のスタイリストと共同企画で、良質でリーズナブルなブラシや、優れた素材と職人の技から生まれたハンドメイドコームなど様々なコーム、ブラシを紹介しております。 We introduce a variety of many hair brushes and combs which are good quality and reasonable. Some brush whichs are a cooperative effort with the stylist at A salon and others are hand-made. The hand-made combs are manufactured on some great material by the craftsman. お詳しい方のアドバイスいただければ幸いです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語問題

かなり急いでます(汗 以下の文章を翻訳お願いします>< (1)Acromegaly is an endocrine disorder symptoms of which include rapid weight gain and a round face often referred to as a "moon face." (2)Cushing symdrome is caused by overproduction of thyroid hormones and results in weight loss anxiety fatigue, hair loss, irritability, and sweating. (3)TypeII diabetes mellitus is characterized by loss of the insulin-producing cells, leading to a deficiency of insulin. (4)Hyperthyroidism is a syndrome caused by excess growth hormone often associated with severe headache and arthritis. (5)Hypoglycemia means pathologic state of excessively lower level of blood suger. (6)TypeI diabetes mellitus is characterized by insulin resistance or reduced insulin sensitivity.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします…

Loss of the ability to walk safely is often a primary reason for nursing home placement . the most common causes of such gait and balance disturbances are organic brain syndromes and musculoskeletal disorders . but even in the absence of specific diseases, disturbances in gait and balances may produce disability in up to 13%of older individuals . furthermore, nonspecific changes in gait and balance affect nearly all older individuals and are attributed to the normal aging process .reported changes have included increased postural sway accompanied by decreases in ambulatory velocity , step and stride length , step cadence and swingtime ratio . Impairments in gait and balance lead ton such undesirable consequences as heat of falling, galls with fractures , loss of confidence , loss of independence and lowered quality of life. Within long term care institutions , between 40 and 50% of residents will fall during any given year . musculoskeletal weakness , poor balance and number of prescribed medications have been associated with falling among institutionalized subjects . additionally, isokinetic testing of institutionalized fallers has demonstrated both knee and ankle weakness compared with controls . postural sway has also been found to be higher among those who fall . gait comparison of subjects hospitalized after falls versus controls has demonstrated slow walking speed , short step length , narrow stride width , a wide range of stepping frequency , large variability of step length and increasing variability with increasing step frequency . 毎度です(笑) 翻訳出来る方よろしくお願いします。

• 訳がわかりません

訳がわからなかったので、教えて頂けましたら助かります。 In the survey of 2,000 young people conducted by the e-mail provider MSN Hotmail, around half said they send thank-you notes by e-mail, not past. In addition to sending more personal e-mail, young people entering the working world today find themselves sending and replying to hundreds of business-related e-mails every week. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• よろしくお願いします

While out of town with my boyfriend, we went to the breakfast buffet at our hotel. We were the only ones in the room of the help-yourself-style breakfast. They were out of cream cheese at the time and I found myself disappointed. Trying to be helpful, my boyfriend went into fixer mode and helped me look around the room to see if I’d missed it or if we could find a stash to replenish the supply, which included him quickly checking in what I’d assumed to be an unlocked closet/storage area. went into fixer modeはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、if we could find a stash to replenish the supply, which included him quickly checking in what I’d assumed to be an unlocked closet/storage area.の和訳もお願いします。よろしくお願いします