• ベストアンサー

英訳&和訳をお願いします!

His share was more than all the others' put together. It sounds as if the present governor doesn't know what to do. 顔色がよくありませんよ。眠るとよいでしょう。 カッコに注意して、次の各文を和訳しなさい。 The best way to (make sure) you have understood what you have read or heard is to reproduce it briefly in your own words.This is called summarising. We had a blizzard one day that came up sudden and (you) couldn't see (your) hand in front of (your) face. 回答よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。  His share was more than all the others' put together.    彼の分け前は、他の者の総和よりも多かった。 2。  It sounds as if the present governor doesn't know what to do.    現知事は、何をすべきか知らないように聞こえる。 3。  顔色がよくありませんよ。眠るとよいでしょう。 You do not look well. Perhaps you should sleep. 4. カッコに注意して、次の各文を和訳しなさい。 The best way to (make sure) you have understood what you have read or heard is to reproduce it briefly in your own words.This is called summarising.     自分が読んだり聞いたりしたことを理解した、と言うことを確実にする最善の道は、あなた自身の言葉で手短に纏めることだ。これを要約すると言う。 5。  We had a blizzard one day that came up sudden and (you) couldn't see (your) hand in front of (your) face.    ある日急に猛吹雪が起こって、目の前の自分の手さえ見えなかった。

pinkpink111
質問者

補足

丁寧に答えて頂きありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

翻訳をしています。 どうしても出来ません。どなたか助けて下さい。 The bill expressly says if you get sick somewhere in that five year period, you have to go through that session again - all to do what is in society's best interest, or your family's best interest, and cut your life short." (13) Even former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, in reference to this provision, said that Obama's plan is "downright evil." Palin also referred to a "death panel" that would deny care to certain Americans.

• 和訳を...

5. What foods do you like to eat :D ? 6. Which foods do you not like D:< ? 7. What do people in the US eat that you think is gross? 8. Explain how you perceive your own culture in Japan: 9. What are some of the things you love about your culture in Japan? (traditions, values, practices etc.) 10. What do you think the US and Japan have in common?

• 英語和訳お願いします!

(1)We had a blizzard one day that came up sudden and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. (2) When it comes to earning, you don't always do what you want to. (3)彼は勤勉だと思ってる人もいますが、そう思っていない人もいます。 (4)私はどうかと言えば、何の不満もありません。 ()に注意して次の文の和訳をして下さい。 1 We all know what it is to feel hurt and angry, to feel that no one loves us.Perhaps we cry ourselves to sleep and wake up (to find) the evil thoughts are gone. 2 It is not uncommon to observe bewildered Germans asking Americans (who) in turn ask other Americans which station they should change at for Buckingham Palace. 次の文の配列を正して英文を完成して下さい。 ただし、不用の語がひとつあります。 (his, hand,caught,the,him,by,I) 宜しくお願いします!!

• 和訳お願いします。

welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. You face is firm and young looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to 150, so at 40, you’re not old at all. And your parents just had an anti aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age! You say to your shirt, “Turn red.” It changes from blue to red. In 2035, “smart clothes” contain particles much smaller than the cells in your body. The particles can be programmed to change your clothes’ color or pattern. You walk into the kitchen. You grad the milk, but a voice says, “You shouldn’t drink that!” Your fridge has read RFID chip o the milk’s label, and it knows the milk is old. In 2035, every food item in the grocery store has an RFID chip. It’s time to go work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your “smart car” where to go. on the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano sized “smart technology” is all around you. “Your whole body and surroundings will become part of the same network,” says scientist Ampy Buchholz. So will all these predictions come true? For new technology to succeed, says futurist Andrew Zolli, “it has to be so much better than is replaces what we have already.” The Internet is one example what will be the next?

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします But what else? You may think I have told you all you could possibly want to know. It isn’t so. SOUL MATE TWO, is the same length and just as detailed as soul mate one, it follows a similar pattern, if you loved this reading you will love Soul Mate Two. Astrology is a bit like archaeology in that each additional reading on the same subject we must dig into a deeper layer of the chart and more time and work is involved. SOUL MATE THREE, if you still want more, if your spirit still has a hunger to taste the romance in your future. If it wants to look again into the mirror of time. Then Soul Mate Three is the last of these readings, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two. I cannot tell more than that because I never know what it will show in your particular reading until I look at your own chart, Again it is deeply penetrating and more difficult to do, because each time we look we have to go deeper it take a bit longer. May they bring love light and enlightenment into your spirit.

• 英文の和訳 これで合ってますでしょうか?

It is very tiring to live your life with someone and have to pretend to be other than who and what you really are. 本来の自分以外のふりをすることや誰かと一緒にいることは、 とても疲れる。 you really are と who and what がハッキリと分からなかったのですが、 you really areはyou areの強調と考えてよろしいでしょうか?

• 英訳お願いします

What it comes down to is the flow of daily life: does a sculpture in a plaza break your routine by forcing you to take a different route to work?

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 大体の意味はわかりますが、ところどころあやふやなところがあるので、お願いします。 My apologize for the delay in replying as it was filtered into my junk mail Wish you and your family a very happy new year I greatly appreciate you keeping in touch It is good to see your xray and good results You have done well with rehabilitation Especially during winter you might have some stiffness but that should subside as time goes by I had the pleasure to see your website and it is heartwarming to see you had made a separate website and esp. a web page in English I greatly appreciate it I will convey your regards and wishes to all the staff who were involved in your care If you happen to visit dubai I would appreciate if you could drop by to say a quick Hi please keep in touch

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 What sort of character is he? This must be a question in your mind. For character in many ways is destiny. This is what I am going to reveal to you next. Understand that it is the stars that determine your own character. Not only your zodiac sign, but every other star in your horoscope adds or detracts something too. Events, experience, your background and the influence of other people in your life take their toll and mould you into person you finally become. This is also reflected in your chart. Just as your own character can be interpreted in the stars, so the character of the person you fall in love with. It is pre determined in part by fate, in part by your own character, for certain people are drawn to certain others subconsciously by elements deep within themselves. ; Soul memories. Deep rooted needs, karma, desires and secret but irresistible weaknesses. All or any one of these things may conspire to draw you to a man of your soul mates character, and determine your destiny.

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。