購入履歴あり!和訳依頼あり!最高の和製レイザーをもっと安くしてほしい!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 以前に複数の和製レイザーを購入しており、今回の購入も希望していますが、価格の交渉は可能でしょうか。
  • 今回の和製レイザーには十分な購入額を用意できませんが、非常に気に入っています。
  • もし今回の価格交渉が難しい場合でも、他にも良い製品があれば、そちらで交渉していただければ幸いです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

Hi I was wounding if you might be willing to come down on the price of this reazor I have bout sever other from you in the past 6 months probable about 7-8 but i just don't have 123 and an really really love the JAPANESE RAZORS IF YOU CANT COME DONW ON THIS ONE MANY YOU HAVE A REALLY NICE ONE YOU CAN COME DOWN ON

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

多少、タイプミスと思われる部分がありますので、下記のように変えて訳してみました。 bout→bought sever→several probable→probably an→am こんにちは。ちょっと聞きたいのですが、このカミソリの値段を下げてもらうことは可能でしょうか。私は過去6ヶ月の間に多分、7つか8つだと思いますが、あなたからいくつか他のものを買っています。でも私は123を持っていませんし、日本製のカミソリが本当に気に入っているのです。もしこの商品の値下げが出来ないのであれば、あなたのおもちの素敵な商品の何かひとつ値下げしてもらえるのではと思うのです。

関連するQ&A

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

What I would really like is a Henckells 472 like the one I was very upset to miss out on this morning ":472 1/2". Do you have any more of these? I would absolutely buy one.

• 和訳をお願いします

please let me know if you get any filarmonica 14s I really enjoy buying from you. You have great prices and fabulous razors looking forward to doing more business with you your faithful buyer

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

i was thinking. would you be intrested in trading 2 nos kamasoris for 2 nos Swedish heljestrand razors? i live in sweden and have easy to find quality swedish razors. and you live in japan and must have pretty easy to find japanese quality razors. please let me know and if your intrested we can come up with a fair trade.

• 簡単でいいので和訳をお願いします

Didn't know if you had a cart to add items to so purchased the below two razors 2 seperate I have payed for both..(Hopefully,no confusion ) This is my first Japanese razors and hopefully made good choices.. ( can you confirmed please) One reasons purchased,both are shave ready Again,apologize for any confusion..I buy from E-bay all the time and should have know

• 和訳をお願いします

By the way, do you know if the razors were honed to shave-ready with tape on the spines? I'm just curious. It's fine if you don't know.

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to have the order history on my account updated if possible on your website.It does not show that I have made a purchase with you. I will most definitely be purchasing other razors and knives in the future, and would love to use your websites purchase history feature.

• 和訳をお願いします

Like the other razor (Puma) I bought from u it was advertised as shave ready. Neither razor I bought from you were close to shave ready. I had to hone the last one and will have to hone this one. Do not understand why you advertise razors as shave ready.

• 和訳お願いします‼︎

I'll come give you a really massage I'll come take care you

• 和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?

• 和訳お願いします…

和訳お願いします… FFのEyes on meとゆう曲です。 Whenever sang my songs On the stage, on my own Whenever said my words Wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me Was it real or just my fantasy You'd always be there in the corner Of this tiny little bar My last night here for you Same old songs, just once more My last night here with you? Maybe yes, maybe no I kind of liked it your way How you shyly placed your eyes on me did you ever kuow? That I had mine on you Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer So let me come to you Close as I wanted to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fast Aud stay there as I whisper How I loved your peaceful eyes on me Did you ever know That I had mine on you Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer