• 締切済み

誕生日メッセージの和訳をお願いいたします。

長文失礼いたします。 読み込めなくて、悩んでいます。 日本語らしく訳すとどうなりますか? 和訳にお願いいたします。 On your birthday, may you experience joy On your birthday, may you experience love On your birthday, may all your dreams come true On your birthday, may all your desires be filled As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you And a wish upon a star, made come true Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul Happy birthday, to a wonderful you Happy birthday, to a gentle soul Happy birthday, to a great you Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.2

★・・お返事ありごとうございました。・・   実は、あなたが、英文を、書かれて、検証のための感想を,求められていると思っていました。   (^0!0^)!!・・汗、        追伸: 時々、ブログで、下手な詩(曲など・・)を、書いてみたりしていますが、        文を重ねて、表現されて強調される構造は、作曲する際、時々使っています。      ■また、Fcebookでの、誕生日のお祝いの送文では、         ★Happy Birthday to you!   I'm sure you could get achieve your dreams pretty soon .    I hope,    you will be able to find a lovely rainbow hung  in your heart. "Be true to yourself."    ・・・・ God will give it to you in his time.  Take it easy, you still have much lovely time.  CUL8R (=See you later)..  ★Happy Brthday to you,  It's hard for us to predict the future,    but , we have to cross a stream river to get there,  ・・ give it another try,  I think you will be able to do it.  You are a woman of many abilities.  ・・・ we know a blessing in disguise.                 ・・ 等を、書いて、使っています。

chznshk
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 「読み込めない」ということで、海外の方よりいただいたメッセージです。 やはり、日本語だと伝わりづらいところも、ありますね。 ありがとうございました。

回答No.1

■ 質問: 誕生日メッセージの和訳をお願いいたします。 長文失礼いたします。 読み込めなくて、悩んでいます。 日本語らしく訳すとどうなりますか? 和訳にお願いいたします。  ■ 答え: On your birthday, may you experience joy On your birthday, may you experience love On your birthday, may all your dreams come true On your birthday, may all your desires be filled  誕生日が、逢いに来たよ・・・・    楽しい旅に出てみよう・  恋をしてみよう、・・  そして、君の夢が叶えられとき・・・、  希望で胸が、いっぱいになるでしょう・・。              As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you And a wish upon a star, made come true  星に願いを、たくすなら、・・    あなたの人生は、星のごとく、煌めき そして、・・輝く、・・     限りない星たちが、あなたをそっと見守り・・  希望と夢を、あなたに与えるでしょう・・・         Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul Happy birthday, to a wonderful you Happy birthday, to a gentle soul Happy birthday, to a great you Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person  素敵な、情熱に・    素晴らしいあなたに・・    素直な心で、・・  おおらかな、気持ちをもって・  この一度きりの時間を、大切にしよう・・!  ★・・とても、素敵な、詩人の詩ですね・・!

chznshk
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 詩人のお名前をご存知ですか? もしご存知でしたら、お教えいただけませんか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語で誕生日メール

明日誕生日を迎える友人にお誕生日メールを送りたいです。 彼は24歳、私より年上で、英語圏の方ではありませんが、普段のやり取りは全て英語でしています。 今同じ国にいるのですが住んでいる場所が離れています。こんな内容で大丈夫でしょうか?補足、アドバイスなどありましたらお願いします。 Happy birthday to you xxxx! What's your plan for today? I hope you will have a great time. I would wish you face to face if I could be there! And wanted to give you a present. Anyway happy birthday again! May this year be your best year ever :) Have fun!

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。アメリカの401Kの解約についてです。 「If you decide to take the money out of your account as a cash payment payable to you directly, there are taxes to be withheld from the taxable portion. Distributions of pre-tax contributions, as well as any earnings on contributions, are subject to 20% mandatory federal income tax withholding. There may also be state and local income taxes to be withheld. You may have to pay an extra 10% early withdrawal penalty of the taxable portion of the payment if you are under the age of 59 1/2. Form 1099-R will be mailed to you by January 31st of the year following your distribution to report the income on your tax return. 」 どなたか、よろしくお願い致します。

• 誕生日のメッセージ

こんにちわ。たびたびお世話になってます。 ボーイフレンドに誕生日カードを渡すのにメッセージを考えたのですが 不適切な部分や、追加、訂正すべきところがあれば教えていただけますか。 実は、誕生日プレゼントに何をあげるか探しているうちに誕生日がきてしまうので、 せめてカードだけでもその日に渡したいと思ってます。 Happy ○○th birthday to ○○(名前) I haven't found what to give to you on your birthday. So I wanted to give you at least this card. It's too hard for me to find the words to tell you how much I love you.... But I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and always will. I am sooo lucky to have a boyfriend like you. You always make me happy. Thank you for your love. You will start new job soon, won't you? Must be excited ! Of course I believe everything will go well with you. →もうすぐ新しい仕事に代わるので、「楽しみでしょ?」「絶対うまくいくよ」 「あなたならうまくできるよ」と伝えたいのですがいまいちいい表現が思い浮かびませんでした。。。 Hope this year brings you lots of joy and happiness. Love, ○○

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Once you give your heart, your love is unchanging, eternal, and this man in your eyes will be forgiven most past faults, or given a second chance. Once you find love, you are reliable and discreet, helpful and capable of organizing your partners life as well as looking after him, practical and serious, you pay attention to the smaller details of love and your partners needs. This may encourage you lover to be selfish or thoughtless. He may not appreciate you because you are modest and don't point out the many invisible things you do for him, the effort of your caring, and thoughtfulness the making everything just right for him. You are capable of such great loyalty and devotion on the emotional level. Your soul mate is a shining star, a man who has met the high standard that your soul desires. But you demand little in return from him, so you may be taken for granted, once the love become old and settled.

• 誕生日メッセージについて

英文の書き換えの質問です。 Wishing you a day as special as you are... Happy Birthday! 貴方が特別であるように、この一日が特別な日になりますように。誕生日おめでとう! この文の「一日」の「a day」を「一年」に書き換えたいのですが、その場合 Wishing you one year as special as you are... Happy Birthday! と、普通に「one year」を入れるだけでいいのでしょうか? 英語が苦手なので詳しい方よろしくお願いします><

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 What sort of character is he? This must be a question in your mind. For character in many ways is destiny. This is what I am going to reveal to you next. Understand that it is the stars that determine your own character. Not only your zodiac sign, but every other star in your horoscope adds or detracts something too. Events, experience, your background and the influence of other people in your life take their toll and mould you into person you finally become. This is also reflected in your chart. Just as your own character can be interpreted in the stars, so the character of the person you fall in love with. It is pre determined in part by fate, in part by your own character, for certain people are drawn to certain others subconsciously by elements deep within themselves. ; Soul memories. Deep rooted needs, karma, desires and secret but irresistible weaknesses. All or any one of these things may conspire to draw you to a man of your soul mates character, and determine your destiny.

• 和訳と英作をお願いします!!

1、ホストファミリーからのメールの一部分です。和訳お願いします。 "Happy birthday" for last month. We would love to see some photos taken on your birthday and of your family. You will just miss our celebration for my birthday by a week. So we must have a big cake when you come. 2、英語で、『何て返事を返そうか、ずっと悩んでいたらこんなに返事が遅くなってしまいました』といいたいのですが何と言えばいいですか?? よろしくおねがいします!!